Author Topic: The End...  (Read 18393 times)

kr3mlin

The End...
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2005, 08:10:27 PM »
On the depature: Since you arrived on the scene and from your first video ive kept close eyes on your stunting and talked to you quite often. Im so glad to see the improvements and great steps you have made in both stunting and editing since your first vid. It will be a pity to see you finish up stunting and i guess editing too. I hope you will still stay around and keep up with the community here and XSA crew too, you will always be welcome back

On the video: A good solo video, the stunts were varied and well executed and the idea of the guests worked out really well, im a bit sorry i didnt get off my ass and get a stunt to you. The editing as said was your best yet, real slick and a perfect mood for the song choice.

Good luck dude, hope to still cya around

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
The End...
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2005, 08:23:52 PM »
Kick ass vid dude. Lots of sweet stunts from you and all the guests stunts were sweeet. Thanks for asking me to be in this man. I haven't really stunted in a very long time but after watching this I just may have a go at it one more time ;) ........9/10

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
The End...
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2005, 11:49:46 PM »
bout 4 stunts were good in the video

whoever's frontflip ag over the bin in LC
demonfades bump thing in vc
WEREWOLF's bsm to crane
Neo's wall bump to roof

editing was plain

6/10

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
The End...
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2005, 12:42:33 AM »
Yep yep yep...nice work to everyone involved. Some awesome standout stunts, and everything else was just icing on the cake. Editing was (although I hate to use the word) adequate. By that, I mean it fitted the vid well without being too little or too much. It's good to see stunters from all corners of the community jumping onboard too...made it a great all round vid.

Thoroughly enjoyable Omni and everyone else...

EDIT: Your last solo vid wasn't actually a solo...hehe.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2005, 12:46:17 AM by kaneda »

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The End...
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2005, 04:17:18 AM »
bout 4 stunts were good in the video

whoever's frontflip ag over the bin in LC
demonfades bump thing in vc
WEREWOLF's bsm to crane
Neo's wall bump to roof

editing was plain

6/10
Two Words: Screw You :)

Cheers to everyone else.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
The End...
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2005, 04:26:50 AM »
Hahaha, someone can't take criticism very well :P  

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The End...
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2005, 04:35:31 AM »
Hahaha, someone can't take criticism very well :P
I can take CONSTRUCTIVE criticism but not crap when they just say they don't like stuff and give no reason for a not so good rating.
Alot of the stunts in this vid were better than alot of Barneys stuff IMO, all the guests stunts were on par with stuff I've seen and a couple of stunts I did, I believe were as good as his stuff. For example the 126ft PB near the end.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
The End...
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2005, 04:45:07 AM »
You are forgetting that Barney, despite being a talented stunter, is also a very cynical person and has real problems liking anything but himself. :lol:  

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
The End...
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2005, 04:51:18 AM »
I tell it like it is, most people that gave they're coments are being nice and lying

ok, the editing was plain, maybe use more effects next time

stunts, couple were good, maybe I have high standards but w/e accept it

edit: And so what if my ever lasting vid was crap...  :lol:  
« Last Edit: December 26, 2005, 04:56:29 AM by Barney »

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The End...
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2005, 04:58:43 AM »
I tell it like it is, most people that gave they're coments are being nice and lying

ok, the editing was plain, maybe use more effects next time

stunts, couple were good, maybe I have high standards but w/e accept it
I don't think using many effects is good, It takes away from stunts and can look real messy. I just go for synching and the occasional monment where effects work really well.

And I could accept whatever you were saying if you didn't give such crap comments like "I didn't like it accept it" because thats just stupid, its not constructive and it doesn't help me or anyone else improve.

MAybe give a list of every stunt like some people doing explaining why you liked/disliked a stunt, at least give them something to go on, because TBH comments like yours make me not wanna show vids to people and are another reason why this is my last vid.

Again cheers for all comments and I sincerely hope people weren't lying just to  be nice :(

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
The End...
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2005, 05:04:39 AM »
you don't like effects, I like effects... agree to disagree

I'm not going through every stunt and saying whats good/bad about them, I pointed out the good ones... that must mean the others looked bad, were performed poorly, were not very high, didn't have much distance in them or were just plain fillery

edit: oh yea, I didn't like the music much either but that don't matter and the title was already used by one of the greatest videos of all time  :)  
« Last Edit: December 26, 2005, 05:07:39 AM by Barney »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
The End...
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2005, 05:12:31 AM »
Barney has great experience in 'last' videos, he's had about 5 billion of them now :P So he certainly knows a thing or two about what needs to be in a 'final' vid.

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
The End...
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2005, 05:17:30 AM »
what would it be? like 6 last videos?

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The End...
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2005, 05:33:34 AM »
You have your opinion but IMO your opinion is complete and utter bull. You didn't mention loads of awesome stunts like Daf-fys bump 2 rail..I've never seen you bump 2 rail so well, TD's cork 2 grind, I've never seen you cork 2 grind as nicely and smoothly, MY PB over water, I've never seen you get such cool distance over a cool gap, my end PB, I've never seen you get that much height on any PB you've done and the list goes on man.

TBH, you think your some god that everyone should bow down to, while looking back at all your vids (yeh there are lots) I've never really thought anything stood out to be OMG amazing and you use ALOT of filler. Some guy even said to me the other day " What is actually good about Barney?" And after a long time, the only thing I could reply was "he has alot of vids?" :S.

So yeah, theres my opinion so as you would say "w/e, accept it".

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
The End...
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2005, 05:58:09 AM »
accepted. anyway, my previous videos, back like a year or w/e ago... go look at the comments, and how can they stand up to todays level of stunting? you gota compare the stunts to the time they were done

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal