Author Topic: Brandon  (Read 3740 times)

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Brandon
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2005, 04:55:11 PM »
,Dec 17 2005, 12:50 AM] Final, that hill to grind by the mall, Kaneda was trying that, he sent me a clip of him doing it, he grinded a lot more than you did but he wasn't happy with it and wanted to grind the whole fence, :nono: you only kissed the rail.

Good video though, well done.
Yeh Kaneda showed me that as well, sucks that now you took it  ;)

Also Kaneda krailed it.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 04:57:01 PM by Aries »

Offline Brandon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Brandon
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2005, 05:35:41 PM »
FL double krailed it

Didn't he?

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Brandon
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2005, 05:38:29 PM »
That was rotation  :saywhat: At no point was he NEAR upside down, krail is nearly upside down.

Offline Brandon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Brandon
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2005, 05:46:55 PM »
You guys dont even give constructive critisism.

Offline finallight

• View Profile
    • vids
Brandon
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2005, 05:51:28 PM »
,Dec 17 2005, 12:50 AM] Final, that hill to grind by the mall, Kaneda was trying that, he sent me a clip of him doing it, he grinded a lot more than you did but he wasn't happy with it and wanted to grind the whole fence, :nono: you only kissed the rail.

Also Kaneda krailed it.
:o Are you like angry at me for doing, and showing it? I didn't kiss the rail it was a grind, just short and then I fell off at the curve. Also, I didn't take it from him, I never knew he was trying it. I was trying it with a cork, and got pretty close, good thing I stopped trying otherwise you'd be even more angry.  

Offline Brandon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Brandon
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2005, 06:00:19 PM »

Also Kaneda krailed it.
:o Are you like angry at me for doing, and showing it? I didn't kiss the rail it was a grind, just short and then I fell off at the curve. Also, I didn't take it from him, I never knew he was trying it. I was trying it with a cork, and got pretty close, good thing I stopped trying otherwise you'd be even more angry.
yeh joey you FAG. its against forum law to put a stunt in a video!

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Brandon
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2005, 06:05:18 PM »
No, it is just a bummer that Kaneda was trying it for ages, and then you ended up doing it (From Kaneda's point of view) Kaneda was trying to go all the way down, calm the fuck down, well done on landing it....man you women and your periods.

Offline Brandon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Brandon
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2005, 06:10:07 PM »
Stfu and gtfo out my topic :nono:

Offline finallight

• View Profile
    • vids
Brandon
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2005, 06:33:10 PM »
No, it is just a bummer that Kaneda was trying it for ages, and then you ended up doing it (From Kaneda's point of view) Kaneda was trying to go all the way down, calm the fuck down, well done on landing it....man you women and your periods.
I tried it for a long time too, and I also wanted to grind the whole thing. You need to calm down, me and him did the same stunt, I apparently did it worse than him, and released it before him, it's happened before and it will happen again. If it will make you feel better, sorry to Kaneda and all the people he showed the stunt too, I didn't mean to do it worse than him and show it before him.

Offline kroozin

• View Profile
Brandon
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2005, 02:09:11 AM »
dling now i just read it on the shout box !

Offline Brad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http:///
Brandon
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2005, 03:15:24 AM »
Downloading....

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
Brandon
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2005, 03:45:16 AM »
I tried it for a long time too, and I also wanted to grind the whole thing. You need to calm down, me and him did the same stunt, I apparently did it worse than him, and released it before him, it's happened before and it will happen again. If it will make you feel better, sorry to Kaneda and all the people he showed the stunt too, I didn't mean to do it worse than him and show it before him.
If kaneda did it better than you and landed it, he can put it in a vid, haven't anyone of you notice the famous krail2grind at the airport? First it was done  only as an air2grind. Later, Ghostchild krailed2grind it, Which makes it better, and later on, ZeroX cork2grinded it in Animosity. If a grind is better than a used one (if you land it, do it with some combos, stuff like that) doesn't mean that it is used. If kaneda landed the grind on land so let him use it, if not, then just try the stunt again and try it land it if you want to put it in a video that much.

Back on topic:

Stunts: 9/10 Finallight had some nice grinds, Brandon had nice packerbumps and random stuff, but the taxi boosts weren't so good.
Music: 7.5/10 Sory man, the music just aint my taste.
Editing: 9/10 Nice synching, but there were practically no effects. It doesn't look so good without them
Overall its a good vid and a keeper.

Offline GriMm

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Brandon
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2005, 05:42:10 AM »
downloaded i think that finnalight was the better and i loved the video
music: 8/10
stunts: 8.5/10
edit: 9/10
overall: 8.788767664102314565272

Offline Inwa

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Brandon
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2005, 05:44:02 AM »
downloading :)

Offline captainCORKY

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Brandon
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2005, 06:07:09 AM »
that was a nice video, finalight have some really good stunt in that one and brandon too but his taxi stunt werent impressive , its a good video tho . good job both of you

7/10
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 06:07:26 AM by captainCORKY »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal