Author Topic: Ultimate Stunters Main SCM  (Read 292555 times)

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ultimate Stunters Main SCM
« Reply #735 on: January 05, 2008, 04:01:35 PM »
With the teleporter, before you can teleport to a position ("load") you first must go to that position and "save" it. You do the "save"ing once, and then can do the "load"ing many times. For example, you "save" at the start of the run-up of the stunt you are trying, and after each failed attempt, instead of driving all the way back to the start, you do a "load".

The functions themselves have different controls (to trigger them) based on whether you are in a vehicle or not (thus the "car" and "foot"). The controls themselves are usually combinations of two or so different buttons. For example, to "Load" your teleport position while on foot, press both the Jump button and the Previous Weapon button at the same time.

If you are unsure which button on your keyboard (or other gaming device) is bound to "Jump", for example, then check the in-game controls menu to determine it.

Hope that helps.

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: January 05, 2008, 05:14:34 PM »
Any chance of a VA version of the version 6 keyboard SCM? The mapping is done, and its time for the team members to stunt.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 07:53:32 PM by Feron »

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: January 08, 2008, 04:14:55 PM »

Offline juur

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #738 on: January 10, 2008, 04:12:52 AM »
Erm the SCM removes the other weathers i see...Is there anyway to get this thing removed?I would like to play with all kind of weathers

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: January 10, 2008, 04:15:02 AM »
remove the time freeze ?

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: January 10, 2008, 06:17:44 AM »
its prolly been mentioned but.. i dont really want to search through 50 pages or bug dannye with pm's  but has there allready been a bmx replaced with a MTB SA scm done?  im a much bigger mtb fan

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: January 10, 2008, 07:37:41 AM »
Quote from: juur
Erm the SCM removes the other weathers i see...Is there anyway to get this thing removed?I would like to play with all kind of weathers

Quote from: BazrunStunter
remove the time freeze ?
If you guys would read the documents included with the SCM it would tell you how to do these things.
Quote from: Flat Face
its prolly been mentioned but.. i dont really want to search through 50 pages or bug dannye with pm's  but has there allready been a bmx replaced with a MTB SA scm done?  im a much bigger mtb fan
Shut up, the VA SCM is far more important, use fucking spoosh or something fgt.
j/k
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 07:47:31 AM by Feron »

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: January 10, 2008, 03:23:01 PM »
Sorry Feron, I've been enjoying my time away from the stunting scene recently. I'll see what I can do and perhaps post it in the private VA forum so any of the contributors can get it. That sound good?

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: January 10, 2008, 03:44:10 PM »
Sounds great man. Can't wait. I tryed to do it myself BTW, fixed a few of the errors but never found them all. Not sure, might have been the car spawns. If you could tell me what you changed, that would be good. Trying to learn a bit of SCM

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: January 10, 2008, 03:53:08 PM »
Quote from: Feron
Sounds great man. Can't wait. I tryed to do it myself BTW, fixed a few of the errors but never found them all. Not sure, might have been the car spawns. If you could tell me what you changed, that would be good. Trying to learn a bit of SCM

coding is the most complex thing i've ever started learning.. modeling, texturing and all that is pussy compared to coding  ... its a bitch anyway GL learning it .. a tut would also help  seeing as this is dfferent to what im trying to learn to code.. but this would help me understand more about the scm

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: January 10, 2008, 04:10:31 PM »
It's all trial and error when your trying to learn your self. I'm just trying to get  to the point to where I can understands Kan's tut.

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: January 10, 2008, 04:45:57 PM »
I find this a relatively straightforward kind of scm coding... scripted intro's and stuff are where it gets insane.

I tryed to do it myself BTW, fixed a few of the errors but never found them all. Not sure, might have been the car spawns. If you could tell me what you changed, that would be good. Trying to learn a bit of SCM

When I do it, I figure I'll start by asking Nitz for the scm he uses (Assuming if any other non-USCM-based scm changes were made for the mod, that he would have the most up-to-date version. The only change I know of is different starting co-ords, but its possible there's been more, since I know very little.), delete the gamepad USCM code from it, and replace it with the keyboard USCM code. Since its just a map mod, I should actually be able to just copy and paste the code from the latest VC keyboard one into this.

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: January 10, 2008, 05:11:00 PM »
Quote from: Dannye
I find this a relatively straightforward kind of scm coding... scripted intro's and stuff are where it gets insane.

I tryed to do it myself BTW, fixed a few of the errors but never found them all. Not sure, might have been the car spawns. If you could tell me what you changed, that would be good. Trying to learn a bit of SCM

When I do it, I figure I'll start by asking Nitz for the scm he uses (Assuming if any other non-USCM-based scm changes were made for the mod, that he would have the most up-to-date version. The only change I know of is different starting co-ords, but its possible there's been more, since I know very little.), delete the gamepad USCM code from it, and replace it with the keyboard USCM code. Since its just a map mod, I should actually be able to just copy and paste the code from the latest VC keyboard one into this.
The starting co-ords was the first thing I changed, it got me into the game but it crashed soon after. If you could just pm me the code and tell me where to add it I could do it myself. I was not sure where the code was in your SCM, seemed a bit scrambled about. I will send you the SCM I have been going through hell using lol. Keyboard with a game pad SCM... ugh......
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 05:12:39 PM by Feron »

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
« Reply #748 on: January 10, 2008, 06:27:29 PM »
LOL....learn to love it  ... Dannye will do it  (he has mah pee em)

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: January 10, 2008, 08:38:45 PM »
Dannye is the man! It's done, thanks man!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal