Author Topic: THREE TIMES SHATTERED, A REMAKE  (Read 487 times)

Offline Ezraph2001

• I love to annoy sometimes.
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
THREE TIMES SHATTERED, A REMAKE
« on: October 13, 2024, 11:01:24 AM »
I know it's about 4 days late since its release 13 years ago, so my apologies.

Click the picture to get to the YouTube stream, or click here if the picture doesn't load

Behold, the Broken 3 remake! I've kept this project sitting for a while since January this year.
I've been wanting to do another remake since Freaked Out, so I decided on that video since nowadays
I've ran out of ideas and felt kinda nostalgic. It's also one of the videos I grew up with when I started
out on stunting.

Hope you really like this one. I might do an actual solo someday, so I might cook one more video or two
for this year. That said, enjoy the remake and don't forget to film your reaction videos!

Contains one unknown special guest. (Hint: NOT Cooper)

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
MEGA FOLDER
1080P 24FPS, including thumbnail and trailer video.

Na Hee-do and Ko Yu-rim Best Fencer 2024.

Offline MadX

• View Profile
Re: THREE TIMES SHATTERED, A REMAKE
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2024, 11:18:18 AM »
Cool vid ! I liked the edit, good job Ezraph

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2024, 11:48:14 AM »
Damn son. ;D A very warm and yellow atmosphere, done just right. Camera angles were smooth along with the effects to match. The stunts look fun to land, some creative stuff that I completely forgot about until now. Overall a beautiful reimagining of the original.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2024, 01:04:12 PM by Srcry »

Offline Extrem.

• LLS inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2024, 11:52:09 AM »
I liked the video, good stunts. Relaxing music and editing. :P

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2024, 12:39:55 PM »
Damn son. ;D A very warm and yellow atmosphere, done just right. Camera angles were smooth along with the effects to match. The stunts look fun to land, some creative stuff that I completely forgot about until now. Overall a beautiful reimagining of the original.

I liked the video, good stunts. Relaxing music and editing. :P

Cool vid ! I liked the edit, good job Ezraph

it has come to my attention that the newest community video has just released the same time as this video is out. but thanks for the comments so far <3 and happy birthday GTAS!

you can watch the comm vid first if you'd like btw. STAN LOONA
« Last Edit: October 13, 2024, 01:11:54 PM by Ezraph2001 »

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2024, 03:38:20 PM »
idk who da guest is but very nice remake man! lovely editing as always

https://youtu.be/WygrliK6KkY

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2024, 11:58:54 PM »
reaction + review incoming (in a few hours i guess)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2024, 03:01:42 AM by Ezraph2001 »

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2024, 02:31:52 AM »

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2024, 04:00:21 PM »
https://youtu.be/Vmumw5TRHe8

Huge thanks for this Ezrapho, I really appreciate it :) Keep up the great work! ;D ;D

Cameras, colours, effects and editing are great! It's easy to see that there's a lot of work behind

I rewatched the original and I realized that 2 stunts are missing :cc_detective:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2024, 09:21:58 AM by Cooper »

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2024, 06:00:30 AM »
A good fun video, and a solid recreation, very nicely done!

My favourite stunts had to be the one-two-punch of the LV tank grind and its following LC bus grind made (great ideas Cooper, and great recreations of them Ez!). Lots of cool camerawork throughout, with a highlight for me being the way you shot that VC bump to stoppie to prec in downtown - especially that middle camera from 4:21-4:25, lovely! For editing I very much enjoyed the transition between the two LC front-of-the-airport bike stunts - that was so smooth - and also all the bits of composite/crossover stunts.

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2024, 11:16:12 AM »
guess i'd have to post the live commentary sooner then, it's been scuffed lately

Huge thanks for this Ezrapho, I really appreciate it :) Keep up the great work! ;D ;D
Cameras, colours, effects and editing are great! It's easy to see that there's a lot of work behind
I rewatched the original and I realized that 2 stunts are missing :cc_detective:

A good fun video, and a solid recreation, very nicely done!

My favourite stunts had to be the one-two-punch of the LV tank grind and its following LC bus grind made (great ideas Cooper, and great recreations of them Ez!).

though some stunts aren't exactly 1 to 1 like the construction grind, the bump 2 stoppie 2 prec and some more, i'm proud of what i landed for the project. took almost a year to make because of life lmao, it took like a month to try to nail some of the remaining stunts and honestly it was great. i'll reveal some more in the commentary, it's 2 am now and i should be watching k-dramas all night XDXD :D also i forgot to admit this but the docks stunt and the police grind are kinda filler-ish so i didn't include, sorry Coop :( but thanks for the comment my dude :wub: :wub: bro inspired me to stunt and here i am still in this GTAS shit fr

again i'll reveal some more shit on the live commentary! there will definitely be more videos coming from me real soon, hopefully. i only got like 2 projects pending and i'm still open again for more

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal