Author Topic: Vandals - GENESIS  (Read 1491 times)

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Vandals - GENESIS
« on: August 24, 2024, 08:31:37 PM »

react if you could <3

After 3 years of stunting, 1 new PC, no replay bots, and various shitty SAMP limitations and bugs, I'm proud to present GENESIS, the debut stunt video from the newest stunting crew on GTAStunting: VANDALS.

EDITOR
madvillayo

VANDALS
breyt crankey Kacknase KompoT Kostas madvillayo TurBo

GUESTS
puzzLe

Songlist:
IDLES - CRAWL
JORDANA & TV GIRL - BETTER IN THE DARK

Watch on YouTube
Google Drive

Enjoy!

auditions open for sp and samp
« Last Edit: August 25, 2024, 04:34:05 PM by MV »

Offline Breyt

• nothing here
    • View Profile
Re: Vandals - GENESIS
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2024, 08:50:50 PM »
it was an honor to be part of this video and share this experience with many talented stunters. i loved every spot and can still feel my heart beating after landing chimney. enjoy it everyone!!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2024, 08:52:56 PM by Breyt »

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2024, 10:52:03 PM »
https://youtu.be/cBdzSTa-7Lk ;D ;D aguante breyt loco

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2024, 01:43:44 PM »
A fabulous display of what is possible with a fresh map and a fresh mindset. Still a ton of unexplored and uncharted ground for us to venture to and utilize for ideas. I am honored to have been invited and included despite what was somewhat scant in terms of the volume of contribution [not for a lack of effort, may I add]. Ardently awaiting future efforts and indeed the processes which will lead up to such montages, it's been a delight working on it; There has been a lot of concerted labour invested into it as evident by the result. Credit to MV for sticking with it for the long run, culminating in such a masterfully crafted video which is yet, only the opening whistle.

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2024, 01:44:23 PM »

Offline Jomra

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2024, 02:14:35 PM »
Loved it! What a great debut and what a lineup. You guys are so versatile, I remember seeing Breyt's bmx stunts for the first time and I love that he still embraces them to the fullest and keeps pushing the limits of his niche. Madvillayo with a top tier performance, everytime I see his name in a video I just know good shit is about to happen. Can't wait to stunt again once the days get shorter and colder, but this video has already made me open the game again. Cheers

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2024, 02:17:36 PM »
Killer vid. guys  ;D

Online Argy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2024, 07:46:48 PM »
Super enjoyable vid, you guys killed it, vamoo los Vandals ;D

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2024, 02:33:06 AM »
A new crew being founded in 2024, ambitious  :lol: Jokes aside, this was very refreshing to see from every aspect, a pleasant surprise for sure. I have always loved your SAMP stunt videos so it's great that you guys are now a crew. And what a debut, this video was entertaining as hell, Breyt came up with some mindblowing mtb stuff and MV landed some amazing bigairs, they owned the video imo. But others did well, too and it was nice to see such a lineup. I really wonder how Kacknase got there, but I'm glad that he is still sticking around.
I hope to watch more from you guys, both in SAMP and hopefully in SP as well. Keep it up and keep having fun!

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2024, 08:00:07 AM »
Absolutely badass video, very huge for SAMP in my opinion..
I really enjoyed the editing and soundtrack choice, respect MV!
Stunting is nuts, high level shiet.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2024, 08:02:34 AM by ARS »

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2024, 11:03:49 PM »
Some sick stunts over there, my favorite were the last 3.

Very fun to watch! :happy:

Offline Insan

• El mejor stunter platense
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2024, 06:14:45 PM »
All my apologies to mad I promised you I would react but I just don't know where the hell the reaction video is, it seems it was deleted when I made a backup of my gdrive (maybe it doesn't make sense but I didn't delete anything and that process was working when the videos in my gallery disappeared)
maybe it's not the same but I wanted to leave my brief appreciation anyway.
I loved the video from start to finish, that climate and weather chosen as sunset should be used more in samp videos, it gives a calmness and freshness to the whole video.
Good cameras maybe not the best but some of the transitions before and after each stunt were right.
At the level of the stunts, (I'm bragging)
in samp everything is more creative unlike in sp so it is very difficult in my humble opinion for the stunts to be bad or maybe not top level.
Incredible performance by everyone, they all left me smiling after seeing their landings.
But there is one in particular that my god, that's right it's that damn crane in 1337land jajaa ​​you re a fucking genius!
since 2022 maybe I think all the sfse guys including me imagined how incredible and tall that crane looked, I gave some of my summer to this place but it just didn't work out, but seeing it landed is very good and meaningful great work mad!
speaking of music, I always agree with the sfse guys joep, kompot and you, I always see and listen to genres of music that you use and many of those songs and bands end up liking or pleasing me.
this song that you used earned a place on my playlist so with that I say it all.
excellent video congratulations to everyone!
(I translated almost because my English fell short compared to what I had to say)

Offline Insan

• El mejor stunter platense
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2024, 06:03:37 AM »
All my apologies to mad I promised you I would react but I just don't know where the hell the reaction video is, it seems it was deleted when I made a backup of my gdrive (maybe it doesn't make sense but I didn't delete anything and that process was working when the videos in my gallery disappeared)
maybe it's not the same but I wanted to leave my brief appreciation anyway.
I loved the video from start to finish, that climate and weather chosen as sunset should be used more in samp videos, it gives a calmness and freshness to the whole video.
Good cameras maybe not the best but some of the transitions before and after each stunt were right.
At the level of the stunts, (I'm bragging)
in samp everything is more creative unlike in sp so it is very difficult in my humble opinion for the stunts to be bad or maybe not top level.
Incredible performance by everyone, they all left me smiling after seeing their landings.
But there is one in particular that my god, that's right it's that damn crane in 1337land jajaa ​​you re a fucking genius!
since 2022 maybe I think all the sfse guys including me imagined how incredible and tall that crane looked, I gave some of my summer to this place but it just didn't work out, but seeing it landed is very good and meaningful great work mad!
speaking of music, I always agree with the sfse guys joep, kompot and you, I always see and listen to genres of music that you use and many of those songs and bands end up liking or pleasing me.
this song that you used earned a place on my playlist so with that I say it all.
excellent video congratulations to everyone!
(I translated almost because my English fell short compared to what I had to say)
breyt stunter of the yearrr :cheernutz:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal