Author Topic: MaCi's Journey - A tribute to MaCi  (Read 3380 times)

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
MaCi's Journey - A tribute to MaCi
« on: July 23, 2024, 06:14:54 PM »
MaCi's Journey
A tribute to MaCi

Hello. Here I present the video that we dedicated to the greatest person who passed through this community. It's a tragedy that he had to go, but I'm glad we had someone like him here and share our passions for stunting and music. I feel more than honored to be the editor of the tribute I believe he deserves (at least in a metal way). I used two songs from his project (Bergman) from the EP he released in 2014 (For Those Not Braindead). While doing this, I realized what an amazing musician he was...his songs are incredible and it's awesome to have them in a stunting video. Thanks to Sheikah for the organization, puzzle for extracting the tracks from his copy, Ltab for the words in the video, and anyone who supported and helped in any way.

MaCi's first credits stunt (or blooper) is a replay he sent me for my latest solo but I didn't use (its shown as it is, it starts cutted), and the second stunt is the raw clip from SFH's latest video. Oh and ARS is opener hehe

Stunters
Fighter, Sport, Sorcery, Darkstar, KhaimyK, Gryzlek, DeathCobra, Cooper, puzzle, Smut, Ezraph, MadX, Sheikah, SkilZ, Sheeptea, Destraq, Theonly One, MaCi, Haywire, ARS, Doksa, Ltab, Dannye, Rainbow, Angel.fire, Max, Skuller, ZeRo, AllBeast & morbidxxx

Streaming

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: MaCi's Journey - A tribute to MaCi
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2024, 06:28:06 PM »
good job everyone

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2024, 06:37:40 PM »
Thanks a ton for editing this, Cooper, it came out awesome. Also a huge thanks to everyone who landed something. I feel this would be a vid he would have loved. Live reactions are encouraged  :euro:

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2024, 06:39:03 PM »
A beautiful collection of stunts put together nicely with an epic soundtrack from the man himself. This video is heavy.

Offline Argy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2024, 06:47:06 PM »
Such a beautiful video load with heavy emotions all through, Maci's credit stunt at the LC airport got me in tears ♥

Crazy how good the soundtrack fits for a stuntvideo, this whole thing is magic ♥ good job everyone involved & Cooper :wub:

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2024, 09:21:07 PM »
Fuck man, that MaCi stunt was something magical. RIP Alex ;D

https://youtu.be/3LL_h4jptuQ

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2024, 12:05:49 AM »
Nice!

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2024, 05:15:18 AM »
https://youtu.be/BpLCl3L-opI

Couple extra words I forgot to say at the end of the video;

While trying MaCi's spots, and I think you guys can agree, it really put into perspective how technically demanding his spots were.

I'm afraid I must admit, I've not listened to any Bergman songs before now... but jeez the dude could shred. The heavy Metallica influence could be heard in the main song, and Alex nailed it. Going to enjoy listening to the rest of his discography for sure.

It was such a treat seeing him ride around the airport, as you could tell from my reaction. That's a true stunter right there. Being able to finish this video with a smile. Another thanks to Cooper for including it.

Skal, Alex.

Offline Doksa2

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2024, 06:08:22 AM »
It's a beautiful video. The song is so good and the editing was great

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2024, 06:10:47 AM »
Superb edit Cooper. And thanks sheikah for pulling it together.

I'd only chatted with Maci once or twice, since we were kinda active in seperate eras. But from those brief interactions he was unbelievable friendly and supportive, and his passion for stunting was apparent as well. I think he'd have loved this video.

And yeah, I already thought highly of his stunting before trying these spots. But to actually give them a go - he was way ahead of his time.

Offline MadX

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2024, 06:29:17 AM »
That was a beautiful video, I'm glad I was a part of that. Thanks for organizing and editing it Sheikah and Cooper !

I may not have known MaCi personally but I always knew he was an amazing stunter and trying his spots made it even more clear  ;D

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2024, 08:51:36 AM »
What a tribute! Camerawork is amazing and I love it. MaCi will be happy for you guys.

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2024, 09:37:12 AM »
So I only just found out that Alex had passed, so I'm still in a state of shock to be honest

He was such a fun dude and his positive attitude was contagious. We spent so much time talking during COVID, he really helped me though them times. When he told me he was sick and in and out of hospital, I felt completely helpless being thousands of miles away. I know he had great friends and family to support him though. theOnlyOne, you're a true friend, dude.

He loved and laboured over the database, he really is the reason it exists as it does, so I'm proud to have something I can continue on with that I know he'd be proud of too.

He really loved this community and it's only fitting that a great video was made in his memory. I loved that you used his music, he was so talented.

Please everyone, continue to keep his positive attitude and loving nature with you always.

Offline khaimyk

• alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2024, 11:01:26 AM »
 :happy: tks guys , edit very nice
For MaCi

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2024, 11:02:49 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoNDV6MCkz4

Excuse the long trains of thoughts, had a lot to process lmao.
Dope editing Cooper, and thanks for organizing this Herb.

This is cool as fuck
« Last Edit: July 24, 2024, 11:51:55 AM by puzzLe »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal