Author Topic: MaCi's Journey - A tribute to MaCi  (Read 3259 times)

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
Re: MaCi's Journey - A tribute to MaCi
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2024, 01:01:12 AM »
Watching this is like another best of MaCi and you can see how versitale stunter he was.
Big airs, technical grinds, car stunts etc. Some of the stunts were so hard we didn't have time to re-land them, which is good in a sense he landed some of the best stunts around then.

Using MaCi's own music was a beatiful touch as well. Tunes were amazing! ;D

Oh and ARS is opener hehe
I guess I'm the opener stunt as well.

Great tribute video for an amazing person. MaCi we miss you! <3 :wub:

Skal!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2024, 11:16:30 AM by Sheep »

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2024, 06:42:11 AM »
That was a lovely video, great work on the edit Cooper and to everyone in recreating that selection of fantastic and wonderfully-varied MaCi stunts, and set so well to his own music. Seeing his airport stunt towards the end was a very nice touch too - a sweet conclusion alongside his closing one and those beautiful words from Ltab.
Cheers to Sheikah, Cooper, all involved, and to MaCi too  :wub:

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2024, 04:26:44 AM »
Well it took some time for me to be ready to watch this video. I'm glad i did tho it was an amazing homage to our brother. Thanks for this guys and rest in peace MaCi.

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2024, 01:19:35 PM »
This is beautiful guys  :wub:

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2024, 12:10:41 PM »
First time hearing his music and I got pretty impressed.

Great video! Rest in peace MaCi! You were one of the coolest guys in this community, whom I had pleasure to had discussions with!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2024, 11:39:31 AM by Skuller »

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2024, 10:20:53 AM »
A beautiful tribute befitting of the man and the influence he has exerted and indelibly impressed upon us as a community simply by embodying his authentic [wonderful and generous] self in his interactions and efforts made in service of this community.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2024, 02:52:43 PM »
I really thought that songs were by Metallica or something, damn. He was the GOAT even in music.
Great job Cooper, Sheikah and everyone involved. R.I.P MaCi.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2024, 02:49:37 PM »
Great video, MaCi was an incredible stunter, Vernissage is one of my favourite videos of all time, and this sits alongside it as a lovely tribute to a brilliant guy. Props for managing to land some of his hardest spots too, there's some tough bastards in there for sure. MaCi's outro stunt was genuinely dope as well, what a combo! Thanks to everyone for putting this together, respect.

Offline Hoff

• Breeder for life
  • Veteran Member
  • xouzb qhm jxuco
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/aante
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2024, 07:52:17 AM »
Firstly, it took me five minutes to realize that this was MaCi's own song, I truly thought it was an (for me) unknown b-side of a Metallica album and that his songs were coming up next. Wow. I'm no musician but to me this was seriously impressive.

Secondly, this video was amazing and a worthy tribute to this great guy. Thank you to everyone who contributed. Would have loved to participate but I tried stunting for a while and realized I don't really have the skills or time anymore.

Lastly, MaCi my friend, you will not be forgotten and I cherish the moments we have had together even though it must be 10 years since the last time we chatted. I hope that there is an afterlife where we can meet and catch up. I mean that sincerely.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2024, 03:22:33 AM »
One of the greatest projects in gtastunting history, everyone should feel proud who participated. It was a touching video for sure, I never realized Maci landed so many stunts, and so many great ones. I'm sure if he could see this video, he would be really happy about it so props to you guys who made it possible. The airport stunt by him was especially heartwarming.
Rest in piece my friend!

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2024, 01:34:39 PM »
MaCi was not only an exceptional stunter but also an extraordinary human being. I want to highlight his kindness, his humor, and the patience he brought to everyone :wub:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal