Author Topic: [SA] Biel x Beat - UNBOUNDED  (Read 6202 times)

Offline Biel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [SA] Biel x Beat - UNBOUNDED
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2024, 01:50:49 PM »
Thanks everyone once again! :wub:

Here's a live compilation including stunts I landed for Fourth Dimension (my last solo before Unbounded), some collab stuff, and the stuff I landed with my new setup for Unbounded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdzGyzh5iAY

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2024, 02:52:57 AM »
I sincerely thank everyone for logging back in and leaving all the comments and the reaction videos. I've known most of you personally and some talked to even daily, and I apologize I haven't been keeping in touch and if anything, making this video was my way of saying that I still think about all the special moments we created together back in the day and how much I wanted to do my part in reviving how that felt like for all of us. I read every word and watched every second of those videos and will continue to do so. I can't begin to say or even put into words how much I appreciate it or what it means for me. I also can't describe how happy I am to see that you guys enjoyed the video as much as I enjoyed making it and that I managed to at least meet your expectations.

My biggest thanks goes to Biel for landing such mindblowing stunts and giving me the opportunity to edit them. On first sight of these stunts, they gave me an immense amount of inspiration and motivation. And reading his stories behind every stunt, seeing his failed attempts and then seeing his infinite excitement as he finally landed some of them. Especially the finisher. That gave me an endless flow of the ideas you saw in the video. If anything, these visuals are a representation of how those moments felt for us emotionally.

Biel finally landing high roller.

Also thanks Biel for letting me choose all of the soundtrack. These three songs are some of my personal favorites and it meant a lot to me that I finally got to edit an epic stunt video to them!

Massive thanks to Kacknase as well. One of the nicest people I've met on here and needless to say... one of the greatest editors to ever join this community. He reached out to me back in September 2023 and it went something like this:

And it became the most fun 9 months I've had working on a project on and off and the most fun project overall I've had over the past 10 years. Especially while creating a great friendship with Biel along the way who I hadn't known at all before then.

This is also a good segue to Darkstar and his incredible work on Replay Manager.  I can't begin to say how incredible that tool is and how it single handedly saved just enough time to make this video viable for me to create. I didn't even begin to scratch the surface of potential that this tool has. Thank you for creating it.

Again, I can't thank everyone enough, and I hope people here continue to create awesome videos for all of us to watch for many many many years. I personally can't wait to watch all of them. And as I said: Until we meet again <3

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2024, 06:29:05 AM »
holy shit  :euro: perfection, in every aspect

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2024, 04:00:25 PM »
Hello,
I know how much this video means to you. It makes me truly proud to say that we've been in the same stunting crew for eight years now. Throughout this time, you've developed significantly both as a stunter and as a person. In the beginning, you were quite unreflective, but over the years, you’ve changed a lot. Now, you’re calmer, more open, friendlier, and more respectful. Additionally, you've learned that with hard work, you can achieve great things.You immersed yourself in stunting more deeply than anyone else, and you’ve continuously grown.Your progress has been so remarkable that you've surpassed many of us, which is evident in this video. The skill you have achieved and the incredible stunts you've landed over a period of two years are truly amazing.

0:46 – 0:54: What an incredible natural bump! The distance and height are impressive.
0:56 – 1:05: Fantastic wallride to grind. It's very smooth, and the grind is perfectly paced.
1:08 – 1:16: This reminded me so much of Taz's grind in Onslaught, where he did the same spins and grind, but you did it even better.
1:20 – 1:30: Amazing packer to bump, and you finally landed on top. The lower part was too easy to release, but I'm glad you made it right.
1:41 – 1:48: What a great find! The rotations look so cool, and the precision is the cherry on top. Stellar work, my man.
1:50 – 2:00: Absolutely amazing stunt! The perfect distance and tiny precision are so cool. Everyone wanted to land on the white chimney, yet you surpassed expectations again and again. What a monster stunt!
2:11 – 2:20: Clever and very original combo. I love that transfer grind; it looks so good.
2:24 – 2:33: One of the coolest ledge grinds I've ever seen with a freaky rotation to grind. Perfect execution. Sadly, Rockstar Games ruined that last grinding collision.
2:35 – 2:50: Very original spot! I love the triple jump with MTB to grind. Cool find!
2:53 – 3:08: Cool wallride with NRG and a good ramp to grind combo.
3:14 – 3:22: Nice staircase ramp to grind with precise palm landing.
3:23 – 3:28: Perfect execution on this stunt. It looks amazing!
3:29 – 3:32: Great back bump to grind at SF Airport. Cool find.
3:35 – 3:41: Good triple grind.
3:47 – 3:53: Once again, a very nice find. I love the billboard grind and the perfect transition to the second grind. Flawless combo.
3:59 – 4:09: Good find. The red Turismo looks like a cherry, and you placed it on top of the ice cup (the water tower).
4:10 – 4:20: You are the first person to ever land on that building. The short distance and height make it very difficult to land. Congratulations, hats off to you, man.
4:49 – 5:10: Probably the best Barreak Infernus bump ever landed. Mad respect! You show up and deliver as always!
5:12 – 5:17: Cool natural bump to invisible billboard. You must be a magician to know where to grind.
5:18 – 5:25: Nice drop bump to column pyramid. It looks sick.
5:26 – 5:35: Amazing natural bump to sex shop sign with crazy spin execution.
5:41 – 5:47: Good find and cool method. The bump looks huge. Nice job, dude.
5:52 – 6:02: Stellar work, man. The distance and height are amazing. Great job! Very remarkable and perfect as the pre-finisher.
6:23 – 6:34: Probably one of the hardest packer bumps ever, if not the hardest. It looks so unreal and hard to believe that it's even possible. I'm speechless. Hats off to you for that dedication. This is legendary. What a monster stunt, stellar work.

Beat managed to merge different parts seamlessly in this video. The first part, with the intro and the stunts, started off calmly, combined with a red glow and a black-and-white color correction, accompanied by beautiful camerawork. Then, the color correction suddenly became intensely red, and the music grew more dramatic and faster, with harder cuts to enhance the drama—simply perfect.
In the second part, we saw a small TV at the beginning, which was meant to foreshadow the finisher stunt. Beat only made the stunter disappear with white lines. "Parte Dois" is likely a Brazilian reference to Biel. It continued with a black-and-white color correction that switched between black and white filters at 50 percent during the cuts. Sometimes there were flicker effects, like in an old film, which looked really good when combined with a red-tinted glow. The final transition of the second part with the TV was really well done and impressed me. I didn't understand the reference with the many TVs and the yellow glowing trees. The idea with the tree and the leaves reminded me a bit of cherry blossom, where the cherry petals fall to the ground. It felt like a samurai film, only with an NRG500 instead of a katana. This yellow-dark style was then consistently carried through the video, which looked really good, and the colors became a bit brighter than in the other parts. The motion tracking at the end of the video with the glowing fireflies was truly regal. When it came to the finisher stunt and the angel pushed the NRG500, it was the craziest thing I've ever seen, as if God wanted him to land that stunt—so metaphorical. Beat is simply a genius; there's no other way to put it.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2024, 04:16:37 PM by Minq »

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2024, 04:10:34 PM »
It's been a while since I checked out any of the freshly released videos on here since I stopped partaking something 13 years ago and holy shit, what a piece to break that streak.

Loved the atmosphere throughout the whole thing, the 7 minutes just flew by.

Fucking congrats lads, incredible video.

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2024, 03:59:27 PM »
incredible work from both of you guys  :blink:  Beat, you are surely one of, if not the greatest to ever do it. So good to see you go at it another time, it was greatly anticipated! another classic SA vid boyz  ;)

Offline Viper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2024, 05:16:44 PM »
Absolutely incredible work! Loved the stunts and the edit. Happy to see you finally got a stunt after 7 years Biel...that's what it takes sometimes!

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2024, 07:47:28 AM »
What a journey, i was remembering to help you out in SAMP, maybe 12 years ago, teaching you some stuff about stunting, years later you became not one of the best stunters in GTAS history, but also one amazing person, what a fucking journey Gabriel.

Loved all the stuff, but obviously that finisher is so dope that i barelly can breath without be farting 1000 times, you cracked me up man, what the f... i remember to be with you in convos for hours, days, and watch you try that unreal stunt, finally you made it.

Beat, see you returning many, many years, and creating this piece of art for my brother, respect, always  :wub:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2024, 07:49:10 AM by Named »

Offline Kruth

• EVERYONE M0DZZZ
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2024, 12:14:02 PM »
BRABOS

Offline DeathMazhine

• Veteran Member
  • INSTAGRAM: CHRIS BALACERA
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2024, 10:00:36 AM »
amazing edit  :mellow:

Offline Jomra

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2024, 03:36:42 PM »
I watched this video 5 times now and each time it gets even more impressive. There's so many stunts in here that could be finishers in other videos. But this finisher might just be the best big air stunt we'll ever witness. For me this is the nail in the coffin for big air stunting, this just can't ever be beaten :D But the bar has been raised again and again so I'm very hyped to see what people will come up with in the future. Your stunting portfolio is out of this world and I can't wait to see a best of at some point, but something tells me that you'll be around for a long time to come

Offline Kacknase

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2024, 12:09:53 PM »
what a great video. i am very proud of you guys that this came togehter the way it did.

beats editing was exceptional, as expected. colors, pacing, camera-work, soundtrack, everything was wonderfully put together. you continued exactly where you left off 10 years ago and made it even better. standouts to me were the camerawork in promagics guest-stunt, the fx at the sf tower landing, the visualization of the missing billboard texture and of course the animation sequences, especially during the intro and the pre-finisher section. great way to visualize the help of the universe biel managed to get to finally land this banger, especially the top.

speaking of biel, this is a level of stunting you rarely see in a sa solo besides maybe taz or burn videos. you are up there now and im sure there's even more to come in the future. amazing showcase of your creativity and ability to grind for those insane big air stunts.

do another one now :)

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2024, 08:39:23 PM »
a bit late but yeah https://youtu.be/tj-5Sr3EXfY

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2024, 11:03:31 AM »
Amazing in every sense of the word, absolute chills. Glad to see you guys perform at the highest level while enjoying it till this day. This community is truly something special

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2024, 06:15:35 AM »
I know I'm late for the party but this video definitely deserved a review from me and so do you guys.
Stuntingwise it was really next level, my feeling is that the bar has been pushed even higher and further with this, I don't know where is the limit. Good mixture of technical stunts and bigairs, breaking boundaries all around. All of the stunts were killers, but after watching it 2 times, 3 stunts still echo in me so I will just highlight those:
- abandoned airstrip spinny thing 2 prec - what an amazing find, I feel envy not landing this, it looks super stylish
- SF airport tower landing, that shit is vertical as hell
- finisher because of how ridiculous it looks and the whole store behind it - spending years on a single stunt and not giving up is beyond unreal, the feeling must have been extraordinary when you landed it, and even the top! You definitely deserve this stunt
Editingwise it was kind of a shocker to see Beat again, and well, he hasn't changed much. He is the one professional editor he has always been. This editing was different but yet somehow the same.. the same in quality. The transitions, the different moods throughout the video, the visuals, everything was put together. Songs were very different but I liked them. Beat is a genius at building momentum for the very last part of a video and this was the perfect example. It reminded me of WH Rebellion and Dystortion with the buildup, you could feel the sensation during the last few stunts. Very few videos can make me feel like this so thanks for the EXPERIENCE.
All in all one of the best SA videos ever for sure and you really have evolved in every possible way Biel. Now, you are up there with the best, I hope you feel a kind of satisfaction.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal