Author Topic: Apparition.  (Read 41027 times)

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #180 on: September 29, 2005, 11:17:28 AM »
Everyone just needs to stop bitching about everyone elses opinion.

Heres my opinion (note how I'm not going to take anything someone else said and have a bitch about it), there is obviously a wider variety of stunts that can be done in VC, by that I mean different types of stunts by the way, not just doing a BSM or something on 2 different roofs, I mean all you need to do is take a look at jehde's VC stunt list to know that there is definately a larger variety of stunts in VC as compared to SA, I doubt the SA list would even be half as big.

Although I have never played SA, it does too seem to have some (yea some..) good points, new and different vehicles, massive landmarks to jump off, huge map, but after stunting VC for so long, I think all those things have A LOT of wasted potential when it comes to stunting, but lets remember, the games are basically about commiting crimes, not stunting.

I like VC better, in fact, I think SA stunting is the most boring shit ever, boo hoo, have a fucking cry about it, but don't come on here and have a go at everyone elses opinions. Just express your own if need be. After all, they ARE just opinions, they aren't going to hurt you.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 11:19:09 AM by ZeroX »

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Apparition.
« Reply #181 on: September 29, 2005, 11:49:58 AM »
You haven't played SA so STFU! lol, j/k :P

But really, it's stupid that people who aren't so good at SA stunting says that it's shit and people who stunts in SA more than in VC says that SA stunting is a lot better than the VC one

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #182 on: September 29, 2005, 01:41:01 PM »
Damn, Liviu, how can you compare two GTA's with Different physics?
It's just damn strange... I feel better about VC, coz you can find a mass of different type of stunts... It's just intertaining you... Stunting is for fun, but how can you get fun from ONLY bumps and P2B, and some another little shit that you can do easy...

Anyway SA isn't suck, no it's not, it's just lose to VC, coz stunting is great thing that i found in "3rd person crime games"...

I can proudly say, what i'm not doing the game's story line, i'm doing something that another can't, and that's just GREAT....  :grin:

P.S. WoW My Biggest Post ever  :lol:  

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #183 on: September 29, 2005, 01:46:04 PM »
If you want to bitch about SA being good then go somewhere else then in our topic cause most (probably all) of ATS do not support your views. This is a topic about us making VC videos and not what you think of SA.

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #184 on: September 29, 2005, 02:07:22 PM »
Agrees with Werewolf completely ;)

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #185 on: September 29, 2005, 02:57:40 PM »
Agree's with Omni about Agreeing with Werewolf conpletely.
Also agree with MadMax about shutting up.

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Apparition.
« Reply #186 on: September 29, 2005, 06:42:51 PM »
The way I feel about SA vs VC is that....oh wait...this isn't a topic about what people think about SA vs VC.

...silly me.

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #187 on: September 29, 2005, 07:19:46 PM »
I noticed in ZeroX's cork2grind from the packer, the lovefist limo stopped him from falling in the drink. Was that legit? did he use Nitz mission thingy to get the extra car?

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #188 on: September 29, 2005, 08:12:18 PM »
well it was proved that 3 cars are possible without cheating..once thats proved no need to actually do it the long way..but i dono how he did it

ZeroX3k

Apparition.
« Reply #189 on: September 29, 2005, 08:17:21 PM »
:saywhat:

Music 10/10
Edit 10/10
Stunts 11/10
 :lol:

Great Vid, Congratulations Lord Peres and all members and to all the members of the ATS Crew

Animate and continue making Stunts.

Bye

PD=Use a translator in case I am mistaken in something. :lol: I do not speak inglish. :side:  

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Apparition.
« Reply #190 on: September 29, 2005, 08:24:07 PM »
I noticed in ZeroX's cork2grind from the packer, the lovefist limo stopped him from falling in the drink. Was that legit? did he use Nitz mission thingy to get the extra car?
I'm sure it was one of the Love Fist missions he was on, mainly because you'd think if you were gonna put a vehicle there to stop you from falling in the water...you could find better ones than that limo.

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #191 on: September 30, 2005, 03:06:51 AM »
I'm sure it was one of the Love Fist missions he was on, mainly because you'd think if you were gonna put a vehicle there to stop you from falling in the water...you could find better ones than that limo.
^ What he said.

The mission was called "psycho killer". ;)

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #192 on: September 30, 2005, 04:25:50 AM »
See, my ideas do come in handy. My head isnt filled with candy you know.....lol

Offline MorTon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #193 on: September 30, 2005, 05:05:02 AM »
well it was proved that 3 cars are possible without cheating..once thats proved no need to actually do it the long way..but i dono how he did it
Yup, it's possible.

Offline Akuma

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #194 on: September 30, 2005, 06:22:37 AM »
See, my ideas do come in handy. My head isnt filled with candy you know.....lol
OMG It isn't filled with candy!?!?!?!?!  <_<  :)  :P

You shoulda AG'ed off that limo, if possible. Is that cork2grind2limo your GTASL stunt? I think it is.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal