Author Topic: Art - ars bene moriendi  (Read 7683 times)

Offline imbaA

• I love rhinos...
    • View Profile
Re: Art - ars bene moriendi
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2016, 11:17:01 AM »
Rejected.

edit:
That guy should be unbanned, it's been a long time already. About the video i really liked both stunts and edit, although edit wasn't really special, obviously not your full potential. But i have my doubts about 2 stunts, the road sign p2b to roof and the finisher, both look floaty to me... the p2b might be because he got way more height than it needed but i can't find and excuse for the finisher, can i see the reps? Not gonna shit talk without proof before.

That sounds so smart. "Hey let's unban him. He seems like a nice guy... Oh wait! I think the stunt here and there looked modded so that means he isn't a nice guy after all his just an asshole"

REKT in pieces. I'm not a SA stunter cuz of that no comments on the video.

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2016, 08:08:23 AM »
Rejected.

edit:
That guy should be unbanned, it's been a long time already. About the video i really liked both stunts and edit, although edit wasn't really special, obviously not your full potential. But i have my doubts about 2 stunts, the road sign p2b to roof and the finisher, both look floaty to me... the p2b might be because he got way more height than it needed but i can't find and excuse for the finisher, can i see the reps? Not gonna shit talk without proof before.

That sounds so smart. "Hey let's unban him. He seems like a nice guy... Oh wait! I think the stunt here and there looked modded so that means he isn't a nice guy after all his just an asshole"

REKT in pieces. I'm not a SA stunter cuz of that no comments on the video.

I'm not a SA stunter cuz of that no comments on the video.

gtfo

Offline KiTz

• Spanish Boy
  • Spanish boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2016, 12:38:07 PM »
Very nice stunts and taste of music mah lov.

Offline imbaA

• I love rhinos...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2016, 02:16:57 PM »
Poking peoples with keyboard. Thats great.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal