Author Topic: GTA SA - Stricken [Drift/Stunt] [HD]  (Read 2925 times)

Offline dimo

• DROPBUMP2GRIND
    • View Profile
GTA SA - Stricken [Drift/Stunt] [HD]
« on: March 07, 2015, 04:34:44 AM »
hello guys its me dimo
and here is my new video (not so new)
rate and tell ur opinion
 GTA SA - Stricken [Drift/Stunt] [HD]

Offline imbaA

• I love rhinos...
    • View Profile
Re: GTA SA - Stricken [Drift/Stunt] [HD]
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 11:18:21 AM »
Don't get me offensive. There is a already a guy named "Requx". He is doing drift videos and his ones are really better than yours. Your drift videos are like some meh. About the stunts i m not a SA Stunter. I think you shouldn't do them with ramps.

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 02:30:09 PM »
0:48 was pretty sweet.

Offline Paull

• Veteran Member
  • Lost Paradise Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 05:39:17 PM »

Offline Airbrush

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 07:37:01 PM »
There is a already a guy named "Requx". He is doing drift videos and his ones are really better than yours. Your drift videos are like some meh.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read on here. Dimo is obviously new so he's not exactly trying to compete at all, why would you instantly compare him to someone? This is why new players don't stick around.

Cool video man, you look like you had fun making it. Keep it up! :)

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 08:59:40 PM »
There is a already a guy named "Requx". He is doing drift videos and his ones are really better than yours. Your drift videos are like some meh.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read on here. Dimo is obviously new so he's not exactly trying to compete at all, why would you instantly compare him to someone? This is why new players don't stick around.

Totally agree with that.

Offline dimo

• DROPBUMP2GRIND
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2015, 04:30:12 AM »
Don't get me offensive. There is a already a guy named "Requx". He is doing drift videos and his ones are really better than yours. Your drift videos are like some meh. About the stunts i m not a SA Stunter. I think you shouldn't do them with ramps.
I dont try to compete to  him in fact i know him and im from the gta drifting comunnity, too. Im not saying that im the best in drift, im not even good.

Offline FrankInsanity

• The Green One
  • Veteran Member
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2015, 01:52:14 PM »
 Everything FTW xD ! Nice vid!

Offline imbaA

• I love rhinos...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 12:17:09 PM »
I dont try to compete to  him in fact i know him and im from the gta drifting comunnity, too. Im not saying that im the best in drift, im not even good.

I don't you compete with him. I said just watch his videos and get some inspire.

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2015, 12:21:31 PM »

I read that too and I agree. Everyone has to start somewhere. We all copied someone when we started by natural influence. That's a good thing for this place..Keep the vids coming. ;)

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2015, 02:41:25 AM »

I don't you compete with him. I said just watch his videos and get some inspire.
Cant find any of these words, sorry. Oh sorry, found one, "his"  :cc_detective:

Enjoyable video, 0:48 was a great idea. Keep it up stuting wise, try to get your hands on bumps and stuff :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal