Author Topic: fckR` - My View Modded ?  (Read 5772 times)

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
Re: fckR` - My View Modded ?
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2014, 04:33:58 PM »

Offline fucker

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2014, 06:08:42 AM »
 Quite a few years have passed by,I'd definitely lie if I say that stuff like this doesn't bother me,but atleast it doesn't hurt me as it used to.Before I say what I have to say I would really appreciate it if you could step in my shoes,even if it was just for a second.Sadly none of you would,as you simply just don't care about what other people have to say.You simply can't accept the fact that you could possibly be wrong.The only thing I can think of as this being my fault is my childish 15yo behavior years back,though even if provoken I should have never acted the way I did and I simply can't apologize enough for that.I'm 20 now,alot has changed especially my so called "style" in stunting.I no longer strive towards being above others,nor do I stunt in saivc,or use secondary vehicles.Instead I focus more on the all natural/technical side of the game.And hopefully by the end of the year I'll finish a video that I've been working on for 2+ years.That being said here is all I could find from what I consider to be my worst.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/a0b0d2 Obviously the infamous bump in saivc is missing,but from what I can remember I uploaded it atleast a bunch of times,not to mention the whole road of bails that it took to finally land it.
I've said it years back and I'll say it probably for the last time.I have never modded/cheated in my life and never will.
You can still believe in your own theories and disagree with me,as this clearly is a battle thats been going on for way too long and I'm not going to continue any further with it.

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2014, 06:21:45 AM »
Wow then if what you said is true... you're hell of a stunter.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2014, 10:48:18 AM »
Really looking forward to your video dude

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2014, 11:11:02 AM »
Really looking forward to your video dude
Double that!

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2014, 11:33:35 AM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 10:36:46 PM by mateus »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2014, 11:38:43 AM »
Sadly none of you would,as you simply just don't care about what other people have to say.You simply can't accept the fact that you could possibly be wrong.
Let me just shed some light from my perspective (and maybe some others but I doubt it). In a forum like this where we base everything on replays and trust in others, I like to pick a side using my personal opinion and experience and not linger in the doubt zone forever. Looking at replays I saw from you and the videos I picked the side you probably do not like. I can accept the fact that it is possible that I could be wrong though, it would be stupid to say that my view is the only correct one (hehe My View :P). It's just that skilled (stunting and modding wise) modders pop up every now and then and the only way to be sure that they mod is that either they make a biiiig mistake or they admit (although rare).

Seeing you are now 20 as well I made my conclusions at the same age you made/released the video so they could be wrong. I might have been immature at the time as well but I still cannot take my words back. I hope you can live with that. Can't win everybody in life.

That being said I look forward to your solo man, your grinds and tech stuff were very fresh.  :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 11:41:53 AM by Rainbow »

Offline IceD

• USS Crew
  • I am the sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2014, 06:58:31 PM »
I feel for you fcker.

So happy to hear u're still stunting and actually working on a solo.

REAAALLY looking foward to it :cheernutz:

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2014, 09:24:45 PM »
Quite a few years have passed by,I'd definitely lie if I say that stuff like this doesn't bother me,but atleast it doesn't hurt me as it used to.Before I say what I have to say I would really appreciate it if you could step in my shoes,even if it was just for a second.Sadly none of you would,as you simply just don't care about what other people have to say.You simply can't accept the fact that you could possibly be wrong.The only thing I can think of as this being my fault is my childish 15yo behavior years back,though even if provoken I should have never acted the way I did and I simply can't apologize enough for that.I'm 20 now,alot has changed especially my so called "style" in stunting.I no longer strive towards being above others,nor do I stunt in saivc,or use secondary vehicles.Instead I focus more on the all natural/technical side of the game.And hopefully by the end of the year I'll finish a video that I've been working on for 2+ years.That being said here is all I could find from what I consider to be my worst.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/a0b0d2 Obviously the infamous bump in saivc is missing,but from what I can remember I uploaded it atleast a bunch of times,not to mention the whole road of bails that it took to finally land it.
I've said it years back and I'll say it probably for the last time.I have never modded/cheated in my life and never will.
You can still believe in your own theories and disagree with me,as this clearly is a battle thats been going on for way too long and I'm not going to continue any further with it.

Wow... after this i think some guys will go to sleep, ownage.

Offline CrazyClown-

• Bonkers Founder
  • White Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2014, 01:18:26 AM »
I think it's clean.   :euro:

Offline Angel

• Bitch - Made
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2014, 08:07:54 AM »
 :lol:

From infernus to the moon , OK . 0.005 gravity + something else.  :jajaja:

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2014, 08:18:02 AM »
What the hell do you know about modding anyway my little friend?

Offline Angel

• Bitch - Made
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2014, 08:49:39 AM »
What the hell do you know about modding anyway my little friend?

I don't know anything , i am very very amateur but realist . This is far and high roof , after my best try bumping from tank spawned in SAMP and gravity settings 0.003 down from the normal , i crash my bike in the middle of the building.... The bike speed ​​that can develop normally is insufficient. Still like all of yours stunts here even moded i don't care .

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2014, 08:51:44 AM »
In SAMP? You do realize that SA and VC are two completely different engines, don't you? :lol:

Offline Angel

• Bitch - Made
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2014, 08:55:34 AM »
 :ffvsielj3:
In SAMP? You do realize that SA and VC are two completely different engines, don't you? :lol:

No i didn't , but seen GTA5 ninja style bird fly stunts , i think i get your point . SA is the only thing i play .

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal