Author Topic: "Gliding" has been removed.  (Read 36365 times)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: "Gliding" has been removed.
« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2014, 11:07:09 AM »
By doing that, you become a cheater. It's not a solution.

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2014, 11:26:16 AM »
By doing that, you become a cheater. It's not a solution.
so you are telling me that all on the whole forum is a bunch of cheaters?  :)  because I explained that we have done a trainer (or a dannyes main / modding file for stunting) for EVERY gta game so far so why the hell are you all bitching about it all of a sudden? Fuck yes its cheating and modding but if I remember right it stands somewhere here on the forum "if the stunter is using something to make only that stunter better at the game he is modding" or something like that and a trainer like the ones we have done doesnt make anyone that much better. It makes the game easier. Which this trainer also will. What is wrong with the idea? And now I just dont want your opinion SS. I want everyones opinion on this. Even the new guys who arent veterans..what do you guys think? Should we make a trainer for gta 5 or not? Is a trainer cheating like SS/VaNilla stated or not? Yes we are a bunch of lazy fuckers who wants to just make stunts and we also want them to look good in a video so we do modifiy to make that happen. We have done it with every game so far..stop telling me its cheating when its not!

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2014, 11:50:05 AM »
What SS means is that if you do a trainer to revert (or whatever) changes that were added in 11 patch, then you are a cheater. Because technically gliding is no longer possible and you need mods / trainers to use it. Dannye's main was only a teleporter and car spawner, to save your time driving back to try the stunt again or waste your time finding a bike on the street. It didn't change physics of the game, it didn't make you fly way longer, make grinds and wallride easier like gliding does.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2014, 12:02:16 PM »
Yeah.

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2014, 12:07:44 PM »
What SS means is that if you do a trainer to revert (or whatever) changes that were added in 11 patch, then you are a cheater. Because technically gliding is no longer possible and you need mods / trainers to use it. Dannye's main was only a teleporter and car spawner, to save your time driving back to try the stunt again or waste your time finding a bike on the street. It didn't change physics of the game, it didn't make you fly way longer, make grinds and wallride easier like gliding does.
Its a patch, not a removal from the game..and I said that we might as well make a trainer. That we all can use in single player. Anybody got any better ideas?

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2014, 12:12:22 PM »
I personally feel that if modders find a way to revert back to 1.10 gliding on the PC version we should totally do it. Not sure if the original files from 1.10 can be savaged though, we'll have to wait and see.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2014, 12:14:18 PM »
The problem is that any time someone watches a video with gliding, they will consider it cheating, if it's not actually part of the game. It would be easy enough to patch it back in, provided they don't make any major changes to the PC version. But it has to be in the official game.

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2014, 12:26:14 PM »
The problem is that any time someone watches a video with gliding, they will consider it cheating, if it's not actually part of the game. It would be easy enough to patch it back in, provided they don't make any major changes to the PC version. But it has to be in the official game.

Well it used to be in the game, it no longer is but I think for that we could make an exception. Just tell people that all stunts are done in GTA V 1.10 and it will be legit. Kinda similar to the SA hot coffee patch.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2014, 02:41:38 PM »
It's different in that GTA V is constantly being iterated upon with new content. San Andreas stayed exactly the same aside from bug fixes in two patches, and the removal of Hot Coffee.

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2014, 05:02:20 PM »
A PC version most likely will not have the glitch included. Modding it back in increases possibilities, but people would shout mods even more and they'd actually be right about it. Sticking to the game's default possibilities is the right thing to do imo. If FPS affect gliding, then PCs would have an unfair advantage over console's gliding since they are running the game at approximately 30 FPS only. Modding it back in sounds okay when there's absolutely no single difference at all.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 05:04:20 PM by Rusch69 »

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #115 on: March 08, 2014, 02:45:22 AM »
GTA Online: Dangerous Business DLC issues - how to fix gliding back into gta 5

I think this proves that this glitch will ALWAYS be in the completely original gta 5. It is not a part of ANY update. So imo there is no modding by adding this into the game with a trainer so we can use the single player like we use the online for stunting  :ajaja:  but anyway, if you want to be able to glide in single player you can do like I show in the video. Sadly it cant work online for now .. but maybe rockstar will put it back in the next update like blizzard do in WoW updates with things people complain about in the previous update  :euro:  one can only hope.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 08, 2014, 02:57:50 AM »
That's not a fix for the patch, you're just removing the patch.

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #117 on: March 08, 2014, 03:10:36 AM »
That's not a fix for the patch, you're just removing the patch.
Never said I fixed any patch either...but that is how you get gliding back into gta 5 for now

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 08, 2014, 03:55:45 AM »
how to fix gliding back into gta 5
It's the same as if I made a tutorial calling not installing the patch in the first place a fix, which it's not.

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 08, 2014, 04:11:18 AM »
Nice, mine and SS's comments were removed from newswire :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal