Author Topic: GTA5 StuntParadise3  (Read 2335 times)

Offline cleanerviper

• It is the participation from Japan.
    • View Profile
GTA5 StuntParadise3
« on: October 23, 2013, 09:53:34 PM »
GTA5 Stunt Paradise3
Thank you for your comments a lot.
It does not speak English, it is hurts to not be able to reply, but I'll give you still more UP.
Wrong way is obstacle...X(

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
Re: GTA5 StuntParadise3
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 11:29:53 PM »
Very nice video, lots of good executions, the "wrong way" text was a bit frustrating, also some nice grind there.
Maybe this can help you reply www.translate.google.com

Offline s[a1]nt NM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 12:11:53 AM »
Now newcomers will make all the interesting bumps and after a couple of months there will be nothing that can be done without  Dannye.scm  :mellow:

Good stuff  ;) but some spots can be improved  and brought to perfection,for example bump2grind,and not just bump

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 12:50:55 AM »
I liked this stuff :3

Very nice video, lots of good executions, the "wrong way" text was a bit frustrating, also some nice grind there.
It might be a bit frustrating, but sometimes, it's really needed to get the stunt.. Sadly.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 01:08:20 AM »
I liked this stuff :3

It might be a bit frustrating, but sometimes, it's really needed to get the stunt.. Sadly.

Single player and quick loading. More frustrating for sure, but you end up with a better end experience :P

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 01:15:55 AM »
I'd say the experience is the same, just that you loose a lot of time reloading. :P And we don't all have the same free time, so races are better for me. :/

And you don't have the BatiRR offline. I kinda like it more.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 01:17:38 AM by MxZz. »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 01:51:11 AM »
I'd say the experience is the same, just that you loose a lot of time reloading. :P And we don't all have the same free time, so races are better for me. :/

And you don't have the BatiRR offline. I kinda like it more.

In terms of the experience offline, I'm talking about two different things. Firstly, the graphics are noticeably better in single player. On top of that, the lack of "wrong way" messages allows you to make your footage much more immersive. Additionally, you actually can get the Bati RR offline, it just takes much more time to find it in traffic. Regardless of that, it seems like both versions of the Bati are exactly the same.

EDIT: Also, I didn't bring this up before, but both the traffic density and the traffic diversity are far better in single player. You could see that as a downside from a pure stunting point of view, but right now, my approach is to stunt within the same environment that people actually play the game in. I don't think it's as impressive to watch a stunt when all of the traffic has been removed, the player has no fear of death, and so on and so forth. It takes away much of the "reality" factor, which is actually what makes stunting impressive in the first place.

Obviously, I've had a different approach stunting on the PC, and that's the way I'll continute to approach VC/SA/IV. But with GTA V, I think I'll only be using the PC trainers for spawning vehicles and teleport locations. As to why that is, I've just really enjoyed the purity of console stunting, and it's changed my perspective on the whole medium :P
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 02:14:28 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 02:09:36 AM »
Japan stunters #1

Got loads of spots and ideas from this video, cheers! I think focusing on quantity over quality in the early phases of stunting is a good thing, that way the bar won't be raised too high immediately after the game is out. Seeing Slayer land the craziest stunts imaginable after such a short amount of time is what discouraged me from stunting in IV, knowing I just wasn't on the same level as some people destroyed the competitive aspect which is essentially one of the biggest drives for me. GTA 5 is better though, since the map is huge.
Liked the finisher a lot, precisions make my pants considerably tighter around the waist.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2013, 02:29:01 AM »
My thoughts on the video. You've made a nice start to GTA V stunting, good job :D. I really liked the recoil bumping to billboard landing. The editing did a nice job of showing off the stunts, but it didn't manage to keep my interest. It lacked energy, and it didn't manage to maintain flow in a way that kept me asking "what's next", although the song didn't do it many favours in that regard.

You need to use music which makes the viewer sit back and say "wow, great choice". The whole production should convey that what you've got is really worthy of grabbing people's attention, not just the stunts themselves. I'd recommend starting out with something more upbeat, and then start experimenting as you gain experience. Good luck :)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 02:31:57 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2013, 03:00:18 AM »
Not bad but I was expecting for something huge. The bicycle "grind" around 4:10 was really interesting.

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2013, 09:31:50 AM »
It was a nice watch, good to see you being so active.

Oh and sorry about that Noah  :D, but I kinda felt alone in it too which sucked, at least V has sparked a lot of interest.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal