Author Topic: DSS - Renewal II  (Read 16753 times)

Offline Foambus

• DP Crew
    • View Profile
Re: Renewal 2
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2013, 07:35:56 AM »
Really good video. ;D
But there is one thing I can't understand: Why "Renewal" is a VC video but "Renewal 2" is a SA video. :angry:  :| Just kidding.  :P
And I lost a stunt in VC ( 1:51 Pawnlight ) :o
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 08:18:58 AM by Foambus »

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2013, 07:41:34 AM »
but what is the fucking stuff by mikeymouse?

Let's just sort this little issue out shall we. I am not a SA stunter, I have never claimed to be, I have never released a good SA stunt. The reason why I have a stunt in this video because DSS is a family, we are all friends here and we all respect each other. Yes my stunt isn't exactly up to the standards of the other guys, but I went into a game I don't usually play, tried my best to land something acceptable, because I wanted to be part of this video.

Sometimes you've gotta step back and accept that this whole website is based around a game, and the important things should be about who you play it with, not how you play it.

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2013, 07:47:54 AM »
I really liked your stunt Mikey.  :ajaja:

Offline PawNLighT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2013, 09:01:05 AM »
Btw Uncle Dolan tried Scavenger's Stunt from Renewal 2

i guess some people here did pretty much bad on scavenger.  the stunt is poss. Try it yourself
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 09:14:51 AM by PawNLighT »

Offline Feuer

• LLS Crew
  • † LLS / BASED MARKUS
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2013, 09:08:32 AM »
great video guys!

i really enjoyed nem grinds, mikeymouse stunt and the finisher( it's really hard to stay on that :D)
but others had cool stunts too!
I really love editing and the music.

really good video, keep rocking ;D

i hope vc video comes soon :(

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2013, 09:55:45 AM »

i guess some people here did pretty much bad on scavenger.  the stunt is poss. Try it yourself

Nobody said it was impossible. But on his attempt, it's plain to see that he used gravity mods. You can see before he lands the barrel that he carries towards it unnaturally. To visualise what I'm saying, it's kind of like "/-/", in regards to the angle of his air time.

Offline PawNLighT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2013, 10:31:47 AM »

Nobody said it was impossible. But on his attempt, it's plain to see that he used gravity mods. You can see before he lands the barrel that he carries towards it unnaturally. To visualise what I'm saying, it's kind of like "/-/", in regards to the angle of his air time.

Maybe u saw the stunt just from a bad view. Stunt just looks kinda same as the attempt here. And yes some people said it's not poss. Just place the packer correctly. Uncle Dolan tried it about 1 hour.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2013, 10:32:07 AM »
Alright, seems like it's time for me to say something about the video as well.

But there is one thing I can't understand: Why "Renewal" is a VC video but "Renewal 2" is a SA video. :angry:  :|
Man, I'm not sure if you know what ''Renewal'' actually means. It's something like comeback, Renewal 1 was comeback of the VC part of DSS, now DSS got back to SA too, that's the reason why is it called Renewal too. Just pointing out the meaning actually makes sense and it was the best name we could pick for it in my opinion. I'm glad you liked the video, we appreciate it.

really nice stunts by Hellgun tomiboy and nem .Nem always does stoppie2grind and now you finally shows some awesome grind. but what is the fucking stuff by mikeymouse? overall a nice video.
First of all, thank you man, I appareciate it, people never liked me that much in the past. The reason is probably something like, they just couldn't stunt with one wheel only, I could. So I'm happy that I finally succeeded with stoppies. It means a lot for me, thank you man!

About Mikey's stunt.. As Mikey already said, we're something like a family. We don't stunt for any serious targets and as the description says, we wouldn't compare it to any more PRO crew video. Mikey is not a SA stunter, and we were glad that he at least supported us with the stunt, I actually think the stunt it pretty cool. Cool enough to be in our crew video for sure. Not sure if you've seen Sensus, aka SSU 24H video, but Rusch landed a roof, with the same run-up and the roof and the roof is ~ as tall as the chimney that Mikey landed. And I personally think that's a good result for a VC stunter. I'd say more, but I think that Mikey has already said enough.

Now I'd like to comment the whole video and make the full review.

The full review of Renewal 2 by Nem

DanielO [0:13-0:21] Really nice find man! Always nice to see landing this prec, such an amazing stunt for the opener.

bLADE [0:22-0:29] Also nice find man, it's pretty hard to find a natural spot like this nowadays I guess, plus nice T-hisrt by the way : D

HellGun [0:30-0:36] Pretty creative idea man, wouldn't ever find something like this I guess,

DanielO [0:37-0:44] This one wasn't as hard as it looks I guess, but it just looks sexy as fuck,

Nem [0:45-1:00] something tells me that I know this guy...

PawNLighT [1:01-1:10] Amazing one man, I can't imagine how hard it must be..

Nem [1:11-1:26] he seems to be a huge doge fun lol

bLADE [1:27-1:37] Just loved it man, amazing execution!

tomiboy [1:38-1:44] Have nothing to say man, just nice find. It's such a cool stunt! Hope you'll send more for the next cv though, I know you had a lot of school, learning, preparing for the exams, still glad you sent this one man, good job.

HellGun [1:45-1:50] Nice one man, never stunted with mtb before, so have no idea how hard is it, it's looks nice though.

PawNLighT [1:51-1:57] Nothing hard in my opinion, just a nice find, so good job man!

Nem [1:58-2:08] Sava would love this guy

Scavenger [2:09-2:23] Amazing man, again I dont know how hard stunt is it since I don't stunt with mtb at all, it looks nice though, plus always find this grind pretty creative.

HellGun [2:24-2:30] Fucking best man! Awesome find, awesome execution, probably the best stunt from the whole vid! Keep it up!

Scavenger [2:31-2:38] Nothing hard in my opinion, but pretty nice execution, plus the angle makes it look good, so everything's fine : D

bLADE [2:39-2:48] Just epic man, one of the best stunts in the video, nothing more to say.

Reynolds [2:49-2:58] Nice one man, the angle was just fucking sexy, nice to have such a good stunter in DSS like you.

MikeyMouse [2:59-3:05] I just personally think it's cool as I already said, I see nothing wrong with it, pretty nice stunt man.

DanielO [3:06-3:13] Nice one man, love it!

Scavenger [3:14-3:22] Glad that we had at least one bigair in the video, so we can have a solid finisher. Nice one man, good job. I'm pretty sure that the prec is a bitch.

Editing [9.5/10] I really like it man, thank you a lot! I've watched it at least 50 times since it's released.. Which means it's really enjoyable and you did a great job man!

Stunting [9/10] Every single stunt was cool in my opinion, there were mostly technical stunts, and that's cool. They never bore you and that's what makes the video so enjoable.

Overall [9/10] Alright, all in all it's an amazing crew video guys, made me feel proud to be a part of such an amazing crew. Hope we'll be also successful like this in the future in SA. And it's pretty cool that we stunt in the both games.

I'm pretty sure that I said almost everything in the private section already, it's just an amazing crew vid guys, DSS rocks, that's a fact! Thank you guys.

And also thanks to everyone for every opinion, or to everyone who liked the video and also to everyone who liked my stuff, as I already said.. It means a lot of me. Thank you!

Cheers.

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2013, 11:17:09 AM »
really nice stunts by Hellgun tomiboy and nem .Nem always does stoppie2grind and now you finally shows some awesome grind. but what is the fucking stuff by mikeymouse? overall a nice video.

dude you take stunting way too serious, find something to do in life other than charge "good" stunts from people, you dont even deserve respect

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2013, 11:27:08 AM »
Awesome video guys, fucking stylish stunts and pretty enjoyable editing.

dude you take stunting way too serious, find something to do in life other than charge "good" stunts from people, you dont even deserve respect

Ironically it seems to me you're describing yourself.

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2013, 11:31:45 AM »
Awesome video guys, fucking stylish stunts and pretty enjoyable editing.

Ironically it seems to me you're describing yourself.

pm me the facts then

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2013, 11:33:39 AM »
PM Now!
Don't derail this rather peaceful topic!

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2013, 11:48:28 AM »
DSS in San Andreas - it's cool! Amazing video guys  :wub:

Offline KeNN

• CSGO#CLUTCH MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2013, 11:56:17 AM »
blade owned  :wub:

Offline Named

• Board Mods
  • Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2013, 12:18:22 PM »
Lost Nem's grind at Taz spot and Scavenger's p2b2prec, loved Hellgun's and Blade stuff,

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal