Author Topic: Wasteland Heroes - Carbon  (Read 38800 times)

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Wasteland Heroes - Carbon
« Reply #195 on: September 01, 2013, 12:09:56 PM »
^We're playing there pretty often, and stop trying to defend your soon-to-be-ex crewmate. He modded - now he's busted. get over it.

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 01, 2013, 12:41:00 PM »
I checked the runup time on an attempt I had, and it's also pretty close to MxZ'. Sorry but these "proofs" are some of the biggest bullshit I've ever seen.
An attempt on Carbon's finisher

Replay: http://www.sendspace.com/file/fmxdqn

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 01, 2013, 12:49:47 PM »
that's 14s on clip, plus you were busted modding before, plus youre mxzs teammate, plus your runup was like 1s shorter.

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 01, 2013, 12:53:38 PM »
that's 14s on clip, plus you were busted modding before, plus youre mxzs teammate, plus your runup was like 1s shorter.
I also started RAD'ing directly, which made me accelerate slower  ;) And could you show me where I was "busted" modding?  :lol:

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #199 on: September 01, 2013, 12:58:45 PM »
undeadx's looked more modded than mxz even tho he did not land it... imo  :unsure:

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 01, 2013, 01:04:54 PM »
undeadx's looked more modded than mxz even tho he did not land it... imo  :unsure:

2XBUSTED, LOL UNDEADX THAT HAPPEN TO BE KNOCKED OUT WITH A FRIEND.
WHATS THE DEAL? MXZ SEND YOU HANDLING?
UndeadX OWNS
Remember this last stunt.

@art - not 14 but 13.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLXD
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 01:24:13 PM by Tracker »

Offline Gaz

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 01, 2013, 01:47:40 PM »
Many people say, that polish vendors and people in general are very persistent (at least here in Slovakia). You are guys really proving this here, what is in my eyes pretty good and patriotic. Unfortunately they are also known like vendors with a very low quality products. Really guys I would rather eat the salt you used to pick from the ground after winter, wrap it and sell abroad year and a half ago, than watch these videos.

(and polish people on this sever with a mind on the right place, please do not see this as an insult. I did not really mean it, I just found it very sarcastic  :ninja:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 01:57:34 PM by Gaz »

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #202 on: September 01, 2013, 02:05:10 PM »
undeadx...gtfo...you are seriously pathetic. Dont even try to talk your way out of it. Just leave

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 01, 2013, 02:08:59 PM »
It's funny how all people who defend mxz:
1. are wasteland heroes
2. were busted/accused of modding before

Plus those Wasteland Heroes who had same results as mine, trackers, felixs or savatages are not posting their tries there. Pathetic.

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 01, 2013, 02:21:20 PM »
@Gaz
now that was unnecessary  :|

and it looks stupid when ppl argue about modding and you start to insult even tho you say you dont mean it but you really do  :unsure:

e:after re-watching this i have to say, damn plani that stoppie2spin2backwardsstoppie2grind was sexy as hell  :wub:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 02:28:37 PM by mehmet »

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 01, 2013, 02:22:09 PM »
I feel this has gone a bit too far off-topic now, sorry about that. If necessary, feel free to delete any of my posts.

Tracker, please explain what it is you find so fucking off about that stunt. And don't just say that it's impossible because it obviously isn't.

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 01, 2013, 02:53:22 PM »
It's funny how all people who defend mxz:
1. are wasteland heroes
2. were busted/accused of modding before

Plus those Wasteland Heroes who had same results as mine, trackers, felixs or savatages are not posting their tries there. Pathetic.

No offense to anyone here but I put more faith in any of the WH members active in this topic than any of those who accuse us of modding. The people who are trying to spread something bad about my crew have never done anything memorable to my eyes stunting wise and their accusations do not have any weight for me. For this I think I have good reason to defend my crewmates against clueless accusations, but maybe you're right and I just shouldn't even care at all about all the retards around here and just stay open for stunters who are good for the community and actually know something about the game instead of just some raging kids who can't see anything good about this place and keep trying to fuck everything up. I hope you're happy you got my attention, because you are way too low a person to ever be able to get it by doing something good.

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 01, 2013, 03:04:16 PM »
well, its just that WH (for me) has been the top crew coz of the stunters like you daffy burn etc but every time some one makes a couple good SA stunts and everyone likes them they hit something BIG, some kind of spot that everyone tough but never really try coz it feels impossible.

even tho that stunt would be clean me personally would not think that as a big deal since the ''top hole'' has been landed... just saying

i really hate to see modded stuff in so good quality vid

and the modded(if so) finisher kinda puts down daksad's epic opener imo  :unsure:

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 01, 2013, 04:36:50 PM »
Why do you guys even care arguing with those no-lifers.

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 01, 2013, 06:22:27 PM »
Why do you guys even care arguing with those no-lifers.

It's not the point, even if you won't reply to them - they'd keep on going and going and going and going  and going and going and going  and going and going and going  and going and going and going  and going and going and going *deep breath*  and going and going and going  and going and going and going  and going and going and going AAAAND going.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal