Author Topic: Wasteland Heroes - Carbon  (Read 38805 times)

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
Re: Wasteland Heroes - Carbon
« Reply #180 on: August 31, 2013, 05:33:50 AM »
I actually enjoy reading all this.
MxZ if you know you didn't mod, just don't respond anymore. You know the truth and the truth is everything that can hurt people. Just let is slip. :|

Im more afraid he knows he did, thus replying over and over again, desperately trying to prove he didnt. Just guessing, because thats what people do, just my little hypothesis about this all modding thing. What people also do is thief defending thiefs and liar defending liars, where did my metaphor go? :O

Savatage is the third person who did it in 2 seconds later than mxz, which seems suspicious to me, most likely a small handling change. But we are waiting for more tries, its not enough of a proof yet, even though i take Savatage as trustworthy :cc_detective:

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #181 on: September 01, 2013, 04:17:09 AM »
this all reminds me about the wonderful Taz stunt back in what, 2008? And to this day, nobody have landed that stunt as clean as Taz did. Nobody knows if he modded it or not and nobody really cares. It is freakishly good looking and so is this stunt. + we got a bit of a new method here  :a-cheer: 

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 01, 2013, 04:33:18 AM »
this all reminds me about the wonderful Taz stunt back in what, 2008? And to this day, nobody have landed that stunt as clean as Taz did. Nobody knows if he modded it or not and nobody really cares. It is freakishly good looking and so is this stunt. + we got a bit of a new method here  :a-cheer:

What are you saying here ? Taz never landed that stunt and you can't compare Taz to any stunter of this forum.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 01, 2013, 05:33:56 AM »

What are you saying here ? Taz never landed that stunt and you can't compare Taz to any stunter of this forum.
I guess he meant a stunt landed by Taz in 2008. Maybe the Avalanche opener/finisher, or something else.

JL

« Reply #184 on: September 01, 2013, 06:34:23 AM »
burn is pretty damn trustworthy :blink:

and you gotta figure mxz' didnt land this stunt in one day. having only 0,2 seconds difference seems to be making it hella legit.

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #185 on: September 01, 2013, 07:12:02 AM »

what I meant is that Taz finisher of Avalanche back in 2008 havent been landed by anyone else til this day. I kind of see a similarity here. But thats just my view of it so chill out  :happy:

JL

« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2013, 07:20:16 AM »

what I meant is that Taz finisher of Avalanche back in 2008 havent been landed by anyone else til this day. I kind of see a similarity here. But thats just my view of it so chill out  :happy:

this shit is not about actually landing the stunt. ive had somebody try the finisher from this video and he actually got close to the landing after a couple of tries. setting up the packer took most time here.

this is about wether or not speedhacks were used on the runup. (isnt it? :unsure:)

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 01, 2013, 07:22:25 AM »

Why cant you compare him to other stunters on this forum?

and you gotta figure mxz' didnt land this stunt in one day. having only 0,2 seconds difference seems to be making it hella legit.

That is a valid point, but we also have three people who had 2 seconds delay. Lets wait for more attempts. No offence but burn is not really trustworthy to me there, as long as he is friend with Mxz and stunts for the same crew.

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 01, 2013, 07:31:49 AM »
That is a valid point, but we also have three people who had 2 seconds delay. Lets wait for more attempts. No offence but burn is not really trustworthy to me there, as long as he is friend with Mxz and stunts for the same crew.

You don't get the point. I don't care about defending Mxz or being "trustworthy", I'm just showing how pathetic you are with your unfounded proofs.

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 01, 2013, 07:40:16 AM »
You don't get the point. I don't care about defending Mxz or being "trustworthy", I'm just showing how pathetic you are with your unfounded proofs.

You dont get my point either :lol: Im not saying you or mxz modded this, im just wondering how is that possible that 3 random people (or 2 if you count Tracker and Art as "friends" helping each other) had 2 seconds delay while you two, for some reason being in the same video and crew, probably friends, have the same runup time. Im just using my common sense. Therefore at the moment, we are waiting for someone trustworthy to post more attempts, because, at the moment, its 2:3, which is not enough of a proof whether its clean or not. You should care about being so called "trustworthy", why would we want an attempt from, lets say, Scavenger? (its not the same, but hopefully you get what i mean).

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 01, 2013, 08:15:32 AM »
how is that possible that 3 random people had 2 seconds delay while you two have the same runup time.

they don't use the speedometer so they don't see if they reach the 295km/h required to land that tower. If they use it then they are blind.

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 01, 2013, 08:17:57 AM »
how is that possible that 3 random people had 2 seconds delay while you two have the same runup time.

they don't use the speedometer so they don't see if they reach the 295km/h required to land that tower. If they use it then they are blind.

i had 305kph on my clip

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 01, 2013, 09:00:05 AM »
The SA replay system is the most reliable thing ever created. The replay is always playing at the EXACT same speed as the original game. It's just that good that you could play it on a time bubble and everyone in and out would see it playing at the original speed without any time disturbance.

This topic is just like the good old times. Just bring in FoX[MaSteR] and we get all the SA physics experts in the same place. ;)

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 01, 2013, 10:00:11 AM »
^Replay speed might be faster or slower on different gta installations (depends on PC i guess) but mxz had same speed (handling?) at 3 different stunts which were done at 3 different computers. (SASL stunt, this stunt, his dropbump in carbon) and at all of those 3 we had big offset on runup. Conclusion - modified handling.

Offline Gaz

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 01, 2013, 11:58:38 AM »
Art how about this? Go to "Arts palce", what you actaully created for yourself and stay there. Apparently no-one is interested into your experienced opinion, dear veteran member. And if you just want to make us even happier, also invite your polish modding spotting gang.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal