Author Topic: ReBorN  (Read 8572 times)

MisguidedAngel

ReBorN
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2005, 06:46:05 PM »
Hey boys, remember me. If you dont cut it out, theirs gonna be some unhappy members coming back in a day or 2 hopefully better then they are now.

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
ReBorN
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2005, 06:46:45 PM »
I never said no one was allowed to disagree with my opinion...... Sure, disagree with my opinion, go ahead, but why post that you disagree with me in someones video thread. This topic is about the video, if it were about my opinion it would be called "ZeroX's opinion on Barney's video".

And yes, in this case I want my opinion accepted without question, why? Because its how I felt about the video, there is no right or wrong when it comes to what somebody thinks about someone elses video. If you can't understand that, wise guy, than you need a serious head check.

BTW, I don't need to hear about egos from someone who constantly raves on about how people don't notice him and his ps2 videos.
um, right. you criticize a vid because of something they did in the vid, and then have a fit when other people say they don't have a problem with what the person did. it's pretty clear, "wise guy".

and spare me the pathetic exaggerated personal attacks. funny how you can never argue without making personal attacks. i'm done talking to you, it's not worth the effort. thanks for responding to my PM last week, btw. if you didn't want me in the vid then you should have had the balls to say so rather than just trying to ignore me.
For starters, I had no fit, secondly, this never started because someone said they didn't have a problem with it, if you read back you'll see its because of blah's smartass remarks, third, this
thanks for responding to my PM last week, btw. if you didn't want me in the vid then you should have had the balls to say so rather than just trying to ignore me.
has absolutely nothing to do with any of this, and if thats the reason for this arguement than your just pathetic, if you have a problem with me take it up with me straight up, don't dance around the rose bush for a week and than expect me to give a shit.

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
ReBorN
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2005, 06:50:21 PM »
uh, you're the one that went off the subject and made smartass remarks about me and my PS2 stunting. and no, this arguement has nothing to do with the PM thing whatsoever. i just threw that in out of frustration. i only started posting in this thread because i disagreed with people putting the vid down because of the little boat thing. you then started getting pissy because people disagreed with you and then started making personal attacks. anyways, i'm done here. i came into this thread to say that i don't see what the big deal is about the whole boat thing.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 06:53:19 PM by Buzzsaw »

MisguidedAngel

ReBorN
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2005, 06:53:13 PM »
Alright, both of you can cool it. Your both going to not be able to post of the rest of the night. Maybe that will give you some time to think.

Cheers

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
ReBorN
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2005, 07:01:03 PM »
I watched this vid acouple of days ago, and I didnt really pay attention to the boat stunts, maybe cause when i watch a vid i dont go looking for possible traces of modding and cheating, I leave that up to other people, I just concentrate on the entertainment, and again very good vid, Barnes my all time favorite solo stunter.

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
ReBorN
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2005, 05:34:18 PM »
I downloaded this the other day, and have watched it many times since. Its a fantastic video, with great stunts and editing, especially considering thats its a solo vid. Its very enjoyable to watch. Congrat's Barney, it rocked  :grin: . Its up there with the recent ATS video in the top VC vids ever (in my opinion). I dont want to fuel that arguement, but i really want to say... Its a credits stunt, people, who cares. Usually credit stunts are reserved for glitches/funny stuff, or stunts that for some reason ppl didnt want in the main part of the video, and thats what Barney did, so stop complaining. And hey, at least he had credit stunts, the vids which dont are quite boring at the end  :P . Anyway, great vid Barney  :grin:

Offline Mr.Magic

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
ReBorN
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2005, 04:45:54 AM »
D/L. It has to be good after all those comments.

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
ReBorN
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2005, 05:02:40 AM »
3 pages, 4 pages, 5 pages, Next page we will have a shooting.

**hopes zerox gets shot**, Thats not nice barney. **drinks sparkling apple juice**.

Alexey89

ReBorN
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2005, 06:40:14 AM »
i'm so happy that you didn't like grab2boat in the credits, cos i done it (in another place) in 28 november 2004 and i thought that it isn't looks good and i didn't used it in any vids, so this replay.rep is in oooold folder with oooold stunts :)
PS i made it without cheats/teleports or smth like that, but i spend on it 4 days :P :(

I don't like:
3:33 - this idea is owned by kairos in Awakening
1:20 - stunt is OK, but "replay" in the corner isn't good ;)
2:06 - i dont like landings without bikes/cars
2:15 - WTF, i cant understand why u used this stunt in vid...
2:23 - (flash) hotring2heli was done by werewolf in miss this :P
3:03 - black-black-black-black isnt looks good
3:15 - stunt is great, but i spend so many time to made it and finally YOU do it :( :)
4:29 - too many boats
Quality - 640*400, 78 mb and bad quality of sound
Some stunts frapsed not good (4:54)

I liked:
Editing - you lost flash at 3:17 it is really needed there
Intro - no comments
0:52 - great
1:11 - impossible! :)
1:20 - i like original ideas
1:30
1:38 - incredible!
1:51
2:00 - i like stunts like that
2:51...
3:15 - great
3:26 - 'i like stunts like that'
3:33 - :) 'i like stunts like that'
3:42 - i think you'll reil there, but...
3:55 - 'i like stunts like that'
and grind2boat - great!
i liked almost all stunt. except that i didn't like :D

9.4/10.
great work.

Offline Appleyard

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
ReBorN
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2005, 08:07:18 AM »
Holy Shit^ I think Alexey89 should be a judge for the gtastunting competition... lol

Anyways, downloading...................................................................................................................................................................
« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 08:07:37 AM by Appleyard »

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
ReBorN
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2005, 08:08:18 AM »
Damn alexey, give no limits a reply like that. :P

Alexey89

ReBorN
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2005, 09:23:47 AM »
I'll dl no limits today at night by moscow clock :)
my dial-up cheaper at night :)

Offline InsaNe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
ReBorN
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2005, 09:08:53 AM »
Awsome vid! 9.5/10

quadruple grind was sick  :D  

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
ReBorN
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2005, 04:38:39 AM »
:o I forgot to rate.

Cons:

Too many effects. The blurs got annoying.
Replay text on the stunt alexey89 mentioned.
On the stoppie 2 grind, i got bored waiting for you to go :P
Marilyn Manson..arrggh
Some old stunts and filler.
Intro not done by you.

Pros:

Some fucking amazing stunts. The LC BB from the statue owned :o
Generally good editing.
Good mixture of stunts.
Cool credits.
Intro rocked (although credit goes to Kan)

A Sweeet new vid Barnz..glad to see you back, but there is obvious room for improvement. 7.7/10.

Offline Ramboyf5

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
ReBorN
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2005, 01:16:32 PM »
MM owns you. Awesome vid, I give 9.7/10.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 01:17:10 PM by Ramboyf5 »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal