Author Topic: ORDER69 - Collab by D4rksh4doW [SA]  (Read 18780 times)

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: ORDER69 - Collab by D4rksh4doW [SA]
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2012, 08:33:44 AM »
- MxZ [6:02-6:10]: I don't wanna hurt you, but you are better editor than stunter. Sometimes we are the best in just one thing.
That stunt was a leftover I had left from my solo "Sensitive" which was edited by valu like 2years ago. That was not a quality stunt, just a normal "collab" stunt  :ajaja: I will never send any epic shit for a collab.
You have to do your best when you are in WH now. You should not explain that the stunts are 2 - 4 years old. I know that you mean it was in other times with others skills, but 2 years ago isn't so long time. I sent you message about montage my movie 1 - 2 years ago? and what? nothing... so i thought that you think you are so a pro, and haven't time to others now? don't ya? it's not like some peoples from WH or whole gtas. Not all are so... Think about it. Answer me when you will be ready. The pro...

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2012, 09:28:33 AM »
^ dude what the fuck are you talking about?  :lol:

Cool vid, I enjoyed it  :P

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2012, 09:35:49 AM »
^ dude what the fuck are you talking about?  :lol:

Cool vid, I enjoyed it  :P

Are you being put into words?  :|

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2012, 09:39:08 AM »
- MxZ [6:02-6:10]: I don't wanna hurt you, but you are better editor than stunter. Sometimes we are the best in just one thing.
That stunt was a leftover I had left from my solo "Sensitive" which was edited by valu like 2years ago. That was not a quality stunt, just a normal "collab" stunt  :ajaja: I will never send any epic shit for a collab.
You have to do your best when you are in WH now. You should not explain that the stunts are 2 - 4 years old. I know that you mean it was in other times with others skills, but 2 years ago isn't so long time. I sent you message about montage my movie 1 - 2 years ago? and what? nothing... so i thought that you think you are so a pro, and haven't time to others now? don't ya? it's not like some peoples from WH or whole gtas. Not all are so... Think about it. Answer me when you will be ready. The pro...
That's one hell of a fucked up perspective about WH/being a professional you've got there.

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2012, 09:59:35 AM »
I don't have a time for mods...  :lol:

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2013, 09:49:44 AM »
Yes guys, there it is. Stop searching, stop watching, stop complaining.
This is the best editted video of 2012. You don't need to argue about it. This is.

Loved Shadowsniper's SF Bridge combo.  = Stunt of the year.
Loved the editting of this video                = Best editted collab of the year.
Love the edittor.                                       = Editor Breakthrough of the year.
And quite simply the best. Shadowsniper = Stunter breakthrough of the year.

You guys spared me alot of time, watching youtube GTA stunting video's to get me the awards.
This video is amazing. SS I love you :wub:

SS is the only 1 so far, who can make the MTB wallride's entertaining. I like the method don't get me wrong on that, but it's just always the same shit. Always up a building and land the roof. Dude, no. SS did something unique, and there for he is going to be nominated / voted +1 by me. And to SS (not that you care) You are in my favorite stunters Top 3! :euro:

JL

« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2013, 10:11:59 AM »
hey sherlock, shadowsniper is on GTAS since 2004 or 2005. no breakthrough award for him

Offline Ѕcavenger

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2013, 10:37:22 AM »
hey sherlock, shadowsniper is on GTAS since 2004 or 2005. no breakthrough award for him
The breakthrough award is a award who did the most stunts in this year in my opinion.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2013, 10:48:03 AM »
I agree with JL to be honest, I've been stunting at this level for years. Look at Bart and Gaz, they're true breakthroughs. Thanks for the comments though Oversized :wub:

JL

« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2013, 10:55:34 AM »
The breakthrough award is a award who did the most stunts in this year in my opinion.

It's not about opinions. "Breaking through" could be described as rising from zero to top. That excludes everybody who has been known and recognized as a stunter before the timewindow given - which happens to be 2012, not 2004.

Offline Nager

• BeyondTomorrow
  • Veteran Member
  • known as D4rksh4doW
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2013, 11:21:00 AM »

It's not about opinions. "Breaking through" could be described as rising from zero to top. That excludes everybody who has been known and recognized as a stunter before the timewindow given - which happens to be 2012, not 2004.
JL is right. A breakthrough is just a guy who (like the name already tell us) breakthrough in the year in a special category. For me, GaZ is the breakthrough stunter of the year!  :wub:

JL

« Reply #86 on: January 01, 2013, 12:25:40 PM »
btw i agree on darkshadow as editor breakthrough.

didnt like dawn of the end much, but this one had some very consistent editing. not perfect, but very very good

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2013, 01:59:25 PM »
What the hell I just read  :blink:
Some guys should seriously look up the meaning of breakthrough. SS could be nominated in another category I think, not in breakthrough. I won't argue anyway, I know it's truly pointless here in the last times...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 11:34:14 AM by Diaz »

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2013, 02:08:25 PM »
breakthrough yes, i will vote for him. but best edited video of the year? no, nothing can beat braindead, sorry.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 02:17:27 PM by tomiboy »

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 01, 2013, 03:29:54 PM »
breakthrough yes, i will vote for him. but best edited video of the year? no, nothing can beat braindead, sorry.

actually unusual cruelty

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal