Author Topic: Christmas 2012  (Read 12391 times)

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas 2012
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2012, 04:27:55 AM »
Really thanks for the full review ExRer ! And indeed thank you JL too , I'm really proud of this :)

Offline Felly_eS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2012, 05:12:50 AM »
nosnow o.O
kukiel pwned it with the mtb grind

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2012, 05:37:20 AM »
so I should have send it to the crew vid after all

Offline Nager

• BeyondTomorrow
  • Veteran Member
  • known as D4rksh4doW
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2012, 07:29:21 AM »
Good Job guys. Really enjoyable video. Sadly that I couldn't send anything for this Collab because I'm editing my Collab.

Offline Danger

• LLS Crew
  • LLS Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2012, 09:17:03 AM »
It was like a community video. Nice video, almost all of the stunts were good and editing too. This video was better than the previous Xmas.

Offline moglyaner

• LLS Crew
  • I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2012, 10:21:37 AM »
Good job guys..
cool vid with good stunts and i liked scavengers hower stunt :)

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2012, 01:57:34 PM »
it's awesome to be in a video like this, i never thought that it will turn out THAT well! most of the stunts were awesome and some hardcore ones like plani's infygrind and kukiel's mtb grind. thanks nem for inviting me, i love you guys. peace.

Offline Kingalmighty

• Precisions > Grinds
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2012, 09:17:24 PM »
nem, if you didnt do those ugly ass psm's, you probably wouldnt get as much hate as you do. its a terrible method that does NOT need to be brought to sa stunting. that psm2stoppie2grind in lv is even possible natural, and you didnt even grind the whole rail. it was an overall bad stunt imo, and i can see why playboyz thought it was lame. other than that, the video was ok, even if a lot of them seemed to be leftovers

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2012, 12:22:17 AM »
nem, if you didnt do those ugly ass psm's, you probably wouldnt get as much hate as you do. its a terrible method that does NOT need to be brought to sa stunting. that psm2stoppie2grind in lv is even possible natural, and you didnt even grind the whole rail. it was an overall bad stunt imo, and i can see why playboyz thought it was lame. other than that, the video was ok, even if a lot of them seemed to be leftovers
Yeah playboyz , playboyz , playboyz. That's a normal method , it's not even that lame psm stucked by another car. Burn used it too , so give me one reason why i couldn't. I don't know what playboyz told you about me , but i guess it wasn't true , because he usually tells some shits about me to everyone which are lie. If you wanna be annoying like playboyz , please not in this topic , thanks.

Offline Tim359

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2012, 12:32:25 AM »
Nice collab Nemmy, cool music, and all stunts looks pretty nice with old school editing.Good Job!

Offline Kingalmighty

• Precisions > Grinds
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2012, 12:39:10 AM »
Yeah playboyz , playboyz , playboyz. That's a normal method , it's not even that lame psm stucked by another car. Burn used it too , so give me one reason why i couldn't. I don't know what playboyz told you about me , but i guess it wasn't true , because he usually tells some shits about me to everyone which are lie. If you wanna be annoying like playboyz , please not in this topic , thanks.
personally, i find the method lame because you are creating a bump or ramp from a packer and not even use the map itself. that specific stunt is possible natural too, and i dont care if the fucking president uses that method, its still lame as shit. also, this has nothing to do with me and playboyz, im just pointing something out.  :happy:

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2012, 12:44:32 AM »
That's your opinion and I don't care at all , now you've my permission to leave this topic.

Offline Kingalmighty

• Precisions > Grinds
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2012, 12:49:26 AM »
thank you so much for finally giving me permission, i really wanted to go to bed
you clearly do care, because you asked me directly to give you a reason why its not a good method

Offline AristoCracKeD

• Artists Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2012, 01:17:03 AM »
Nice collab.  ;D

Offline Vegas

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2012, 02:27:40 AM »
some sweet stunts there some really freaking mindblowing, I liked it... my stunt sucked though :D
hej mighty, don't you find it lame to quarell like that? who are you to tell other people how to stunt? just express your opinion and leave them be ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal