Author Topic: who?  (Read 2493 times)

Offline Mikela

• GG:]
    • View Profile
who?
« on: December 17, 2012, 12:29:05 AM »
hello, im making a stunt video on SA:MP with Joepgta and i want 2 know who want to edit it? :D

GR Mikela

JL

Re: who?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 12:51:33 AM »
uummmm, considering that you're doing live-recording you're propably the only person coming into question for editing. the files you get from recording are huge, you'd have to upload several gigabytes of data.

Offline Caz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 04:45:37 AM »
uummmm, considering that you're doing live-recording you're propably the only person coming into question for editing. the files you get from recording are huge, you'd have to upload several gigabytes of data.

but if you render them the file size will be mb and lot smaller

but samp stunt videos are good with clear edit no huge edits needed :mellow:

Offline Paull

• Veteran Member
  • Lost Paradise Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 06:26:28 AM »
I can edit it, but you have to send only GOOD stunts, otherwise I'll not do it.

And you have to render it and upload it on mediafire.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:28:36 AM by Paull »

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 09:01:38 PM »

He could just encode them as .mkv's or something, therefore significantly reducing the filesize to a reasonable amount.

Offline Neotec

•  
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 11:25:07 PM »

You must be one hell of an editor.

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 11:37:07 PM »
I've always looked upon people who refuse to edit mediocre stunts as incompetent & unable to enhance the appearance of the stunts nor creative enough to showcase them in a unique fashion making them seem a lot better than they actually are.

JL

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 03:18:41 AM »
I've always looked upon people who refuse to edit mediocre stunts as incompetent & unable to enhance the appearance of the stunts nor creative enough to showcase them in a unique fashion making them seem a lot better than they actually are.

Are you saying that you can edit mediocre & bad stunts with the passion you can edit good & amazing stunts?

Offline value

• internationaler player
  • thabang
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 04:42:54 AM »

who are you to talk omq
i have never seen ANY good edit of urs, cuz u only use low replays & ofc because ur skill is........... whatever

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2012, 04:45:45 AM »
Hey Mikela , it's been a while :>

Offline Paull

• Veteran Member
  • Lost Paradise Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2012, 04:50:17 AM »

You must be one hell of an editor.

What's the problem with you? I just gonna help the guy.You should not speaking out things that you don't know.If I'm a good editor or not, this is not your problem.  ;)

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 11:33:38 AM »
Good thing you're not adding motivation problems to that list, because I'd be heavily pissed off if you did. :euro:

who are you to talk omq
i have never seen ANY good edit of urs, cuz u only use low replays & ofc because ur skill is........... whatever

who are you to talk omg
ur edits r good but like omg ur ego is like so big & its not healthy anymore omg omg omg #swagfag

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal