Author Topic: Accursed  (Read 10300 times)

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
Re: Accursed
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2012, 12:47:45 PM »
Editing was okay but pretty boring to watch. You kept on using the same transitions/effects over and over again and used the same angles when re-showing a stunt you had put in a darker screen, also for which I would've used something like a vignette and some motion blur to smoothen the looks a bit.

It was watchable but in the end it felt rushed as fuck, which might just be me though.

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2012, 02:52:55 PM »
Editing was okay but pretty boring to watch. You kept on using the same transitions/effects over and over again and used the same angles when re-showing a stunt you had put in a darker screen, also for which I would've used something like a vignette and some motion blur to smoothen the looks a bit.

It was watchable but in the end it felt rushed as fuck, which might just be me though.
Agree with this, i will try to do better next time if there will ever be a next time but it looks like after all these years my PC still sucks enough so i can't do proper edits without any problems and i won't buy new one in the near future so maybe i should just give up.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2012, 11:57:27 PM »

Agree with this, i will try to do better next time if there will ever be a next time but it looks like after all these years my PC still sucks enough so i can't do proper edits without any problems and i won't buy new one in the near future so maybe i should just give up.
Never give up, even with errors and all that stuff. That's how I did, and yeah, even with a sucky computer, you can do something good. :ajaja: Keep it up! And DONT give up. :3

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2012, 02:41:22 AM »
lol'd at gavran's p2b, not sure about the finisher the angle sucked

Argy stood out mostly for me, bgh also had some nice grinds in it.
i got 200ft+ of that csm.

It's okay you guys lost your brain but I didn't know you are blind too. I was talking about the p2b, I've never tried the csm before and don't know what you can get on that spot so I'm not gonna blame that stunt.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2012, 07:42:30 AM »

Never give up, even with errors and all that stuff. That's how I did, and yeah, even with a sucky computer, you can do something good. :ajaja: Keep it up! And DONT give up. :3
Yeah. I might be sounding harsh at times (which I don't want to sound like but I just want to help some people improve) but giving up in something like this is always the wrong path to take.

Keep on trying and practicing and you'll become even more amazing in editing than you are now. Follow JB's words "never say never"!

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2012, 10:06:18 AM »
lol'd at gavran's p2b, not sure about the finisher the angle sucked

Argy stood out mostly for me, bgh also had some nice grinds in it.
i got 200ft+ of that csm.

It's okay you guys lost your brain but I didn't know you are blind too. I was talking about the p2b, I've never tried the csm before and don't know what you can get on that spot so I'm not gonna blame that stunt.
lol k, looks clean to me

Offline CENSORED

• bsm and rhino shit! (Y)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2012, 10:57:40 AM »
really good video i see here, wtf on gavran's both p2b
good job all  :D

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile