Author Topic: DP - Psychodelicious  (Read 20375 times)

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: DP - Psychodelicious
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2012, 07:35:07 AM »
Haha, this vid almost made me want to smoke a cigarette after watching it. That music and the soft glow, just fit together well for me, also the fact that i haven't been able to stunt for a few weeks.

For me, some cam angles could've been positioned better, (like times when you see the shell of objects) but thats just my personal preference. It did detract me a little bit, but at the same time, you made it distinctly what you wanted which I think really is more important as yall put it together  :mellow:  I really dug that "vertigo-esque" shot you had on the boat smoke stack.  Sure things could've been polished it a bit, but i kinda like the  aesthetic of not being perfect and super shiny, but organic and raw if that makes any sense  :lol:

I enjoyed pretty much all stunts, but Jubito's bump to hole resonated with me, since thats a spot from quattro, and i've tried other ways of getting in there  :cc_detective:, but that idea never occurred to me DOH!   That was tight.  Like I said, i won't name them all but I did enjoy something about each stunt, cars in the hole, tank bump, bouncy ground grab, combos....etc.

Thanks and Cya next time DP  :happy:

« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 07:43:14 AM by Samurai »

Offline SαLadΦh

• PSM ADDICT
    • View Profile
    • click this -----> SALAD OH
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2012, 07:49:39 AM »
epic stunts epic edit  :lol:

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2012, 08:01:37 AM »
thanks everyone who said nice things.

Fucking sick video guys! Apart from the bad editing, the stunts were pretty cool.
why did you edit your post? didn't you say something like "lame hipster editing" :cheersad:

Yeah i did. I edited because i didn't wanted to start another flame war with DP members lol. But feel free to consider that comment too, no problem.

Offline Lolko

• DP Crew
  • Double Penetrators <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2012, 08:30:33 AM »
It's all about the taste, you guys are different, everybody have got different taste, someone like our style, somone not.Taste.

Thanks for the good commen guys,and i'm glad that someone liked my stunts :euro:

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2012, 09:07:35 AM »
Everybody made a good job, but Lolko, Sheeptea and Zero pwned that, holly crap when i see that freeway ledge grind2grab2prec by you Sheeptea....just fantastic, Gdl's stunt looked pure lucky, but congratulations landing that, some of the stunts by Sorcery was in another videos no? well done, epic video  :P

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2012, 09:24:15 AM »
I liked most: Sorcery's front flip2prec, wallride2grind in the parking, arnax stuff, zero's drop bump2grind2prec pass, bobo's prec pass combo with infernus and lolko's finisher. rest was descent or not my taste not gonna comment sheeptea's stunts

about the edit - it wasn't bad kinda relaxing  :P
That's low from you.

why so ?
It sounds like you have some kind of accusation against me.

I think your stunts are modded and it's not like it's for a first time. What do ?

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Board Mods
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2012, 09:26:22 AM »
I liked most: Sorcery's front flip2prec, wallride2grind in the parking, arnax stuff, zero's drop bump2grind2prec pass, bobo's prec pass combo with infernus and lolko's finisher. rest was descent or not my taste not gonna comment sheeptea's stunts

That's low from you.

why so ?

I think your stunts are modded and it's not like it's for a first time. What do ?
Deal with it. I think you should shut up and not open your mouth every time when you think I mod.

Offline Lolko

• DP Crew
  • Double Penetrators <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2012, 09:34:39 AM »
Then he will speak all the fucking day.

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2012, 09:36:10 AM »
sorcery as always

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2012, 10:01:07 AM »

That's low from you.

why so ?

Deal with it. I think you should shut up and not open your mouth every time when you think I mod.
Nothing in this forum forbids one from expressing his opinion in a relatively not offensive way like he did, and to be honest I back him up on this matter but I really don't care anymore, do your thing modded or unmodded and just know for yourself if you deserve the comments of your fellow stunters or not.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Board Mods
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2012, 10:11:58 AM »

That's low from you.

why so ?

Nothing in this forum forbids one from expressing his opinion in a relatively not offensive way like he did, and to be honest I back him up on this matter but I really don't care anymore, do your thing modded or unmodded and just know for yourself if you deserve the comments of your fellow stunters or not.
Thanks, I understand.

Added full review template to the first post.

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2012, 10:15:28 AM »

That's low from you.

why so ?

Deal with it? so u admit ?

Offline Lolko

• DP Crew
  • Double Penetrators <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2012, 10:20:32 AM »
BGH I had nothing against you, untill now.

If you think that Sheep is mod, just feel free to leave a comment here (just like SS did) and leave this thread.

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2012, 10:23:15 AM »
Sheeptea is telling him to stfu and you expect him to leave this topic, no fucking way. :P
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 10:24:50 AM by Skuller »

Offline Lolko

• DP Crew
  • Double Penetrators <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2012, 10:23:49 AM »
Sheeptea is telling him to stfu and you expect him to leave this topic, no fucking way. :P
Becaouse this wasn't the first time?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal