Author Topic: Shadowsniper Old School Collab  (Read 25614 times)

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowsniper Old School Collab
« Reply #210 on: December 09, 2012, 04:37:28 AM »
Would be so hilarious if a wild SS solo would magically appear in a few weeks and stunts would look pretty familiar to a certain group of people  :lol:
This has already come into my mind too :lol:

Offline ExRer

• Veteran Member
  • Biggest Hard Drum&Bass fan on this forum
    • View Profile
    • SOUNDCLOUD
« Reply #211 on: December 09, 2012, 04:47:14 AM »
this takes so long

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 09, 2012, 04:50:06 AM »
Just let SS do his work. Why so nervous? It's a Old School Collab with Old stunts. You will not see something new. Maybe a great editing by SS. But he spent time on it and it's ok.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #213 on: December 09, 2012, 05:37:21 AM »
Sorry for keeping quiet, but I would give you something concrete than my own assumptions. As rightly said by Scavenger, the video almost entirely consists of old stunts, so I don't feel pressure as far as that's concerned. All I want is to make the best video I can, that's why it isn't released yet. I'm all about creating the best flow possible, but right now I don't have it.

The main editing has been done for a few weeks, but I've been gathering a few extra stunts in order to really sell the flow. Originally I wanted a full ton of variety, but what I've figured out during the editing is that old school rock edits are really made by the quality of the bumps. You can't sell a hard rock beat with a stoppie to grind, just to draw a comparison. There's still variety, but I've been gathering high bumps in order to achieve the mood I'm after.

I've been trying to get a specific P2B landing for the past two weeks, but everyone I've asked hasn't sent me anything. If anyone can land the finisher from Bluedagger's solo, I can continue polishing the video and release it very quickly :). I could've put it out with a less fitting stunt, but I want the pacing to be perfect. Aside from one spot in the video, it is. If you want to help, try and land the finisher of this video. No mods please.

To live and die in, SA

I stayed silent because I wanted to give a solid timeframe, but I couldn't until I was satisfied with the pacing of the video. Without that, polish doesn't even matter. I'd rather make something awesome than something almost-there. If I had the stunts I wanted, the video would have been out a few weeks ago, but I don't. Better that I give solid information than mislead you :)

EDIT: Also, I spent a lot of time on the pacing already. Every stunt flows to the next with total visual perfection. Although that was my goal, it was very hard to achieve. Nevertheless, the final stunt count is 35, so I've managed to keep almost everything that was sent to me :D. Some stunts have been removed, and I'll announce the final list once I have the new stunts.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 05:41:48 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 09, 2012, 05:41:49 AM »
Do you want it fl-on? also, try to be online on skype more often so people konw what's going.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #215 on: December 09, 2012, 05:42:40 AM »
Do you want it fl-on? also, try to be online on skype more often so people konw what's going.

Nope, he actually landed it with frame limiter off. Only reason I haven't been on Skype is because I don't want to give people the wrong information, I can show you the full rough edit if you like :euro:

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 09, 2012, 06:02:26 AM »

Nope, he actually landed it with frame limiter off. Only reason I haven't been on Skype is because I don't want to give people the wrong information, I can show you the full rough edit if you like :euro:
I'm on this spot, and sure, show.

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 09, 2012, 06:21:32 AM »
Dick spot, fell off the pipe 3 times and cba to try anymore lol.

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 09, 2012, 10:37:48 AM »
gonna give it a shot

Offline Herrarge

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 09, 2012, 02:14:11 PM »
Can someone post a picture of the spot?

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #220 on: December 09, 2012, 02:44:46 PM »
Can someone post a picture of the spot?

P2B to precision. Easiest way is to runup from the left hand side. Start at the top of the little ramped hill, go through the gaps between the electric towers (no RAD), and land it.

Offline Herrarge

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 10, 2012, 04:15:51 AM »
This stunt is so annoying. Can't you edit it without this specific stunt?

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 10, 2012, 04:20:05 AM »
He has said it already, it is just a collab with old stunts neither new nor special. Just let him take his time to make it look better.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #223 on: December 10, 2012, 04:48:37 PM »
Okay guys, here's the final lineup. The list was always subject to change, because everything depends on the editing, but now I have everything set in stone. To quote what I've said in the past, I've received over 400 replays in total, so I've had to cut away a lot of stunts in order to make this happen. Some of you will be disappointed, but just remember that it's not a reflection on you as a person, I've done what I think is best for the video.

I've looked at each stunt objectively, and tried every stunt from the original lineup in every possible position. The flow between each stunt is perfect, and I've worked very hard on that. So if your stunts didn't make it into the final list, know that it's not because I didn't try, it's because it didn't match the mood of the video. All I've got left to do is polish the angles, add the effects, and add the credits to the video. This will take some time, but it'll be worth it, as those who've seen the rough edit can assure you :P

The Final Line-up

Bart
CheDDaR
Cloudwalker
Daksad
DeathMazhine
Determined
Diaz
ExRer
Felly
FTO
Herrage
JL
Kingalmighty
Kukiel
Mikeymouse
Mugetsu
Named
PK
Promagic
Shadowsniper
Sheeptea
Slayer
TurBo
YourKing
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 04:53:23 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline DeathMazhine

• Veteran Member
  • INSTAGRAM: CHRIS BALACERA
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 10, 2012, 05:52:44 PM »
Okay guys, here's the final lineup. The list was always subject to change, because everything depends on the editing, but now I have everything set in stone. To quote what I've said in the past, I've received over 400 replays in total, so I've had to cut away a lot of stunts in order to make this happen. Some of you will be disappointed, but just remember that it's not a reflection on you as a person, I've done what I think is best for the video.

I've looked at each stunt objectively, and tried every stunt from the original lineup in every possible position. The flow between each stunt is perfect, and I've worked very hard on that. So if your stunts didn't make it into the final list, know that it's not because I didn't try, it's because it didn't match the mood of the video. All I've got left to do is polish the angles, add the effects, and add the credits to the video. This will take some time, but it'll be worth it, as those who've seen the rough edit can assure you :P

The Final Line-up

Bart
CheDDaR
Cloudwalker
Daksad
DeathMazhine
Determined
Diaz
ExRer
Felly
FTO
Herrage