Author Topic: Determined - Shadows  (Read 2881 times)

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
Re: Determined - Shadows
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2012, 10:17:43 PM »
Damn man, wish I had a credit card so I could send you some cash for some new hardware, but all I have is a shitty debit card & you need like a 500-1000 first deposit to get a credit card here  :(

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2012, 11:33:05 PM »
Fuck You, can You even imagine how excited I was when I thought this is video with new stunts? >:C
But then i saw the first stunt  <_<
And Promagic, You seam just jealous to be honest :P
Great editing Tornado, really liked it!
Nono, I'm not jealous at all. Why should I even be? I mean as far as I know WH was the only crew without fillers so my respond might seem a bit aggressive when I saw the stunts. I'm sorry man, I didn't know the stunts are that old.

Offline Tornado

• You like me now !
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2012, 02:25:54 PM »
Glad you guys liked it, If any of you need anything editing like this i'll be open for anything soon :)

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2012, 03:18:25 PM »
WOW Glad to see you so powerful and active piecuks!

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2012, 03:22:19 PM »
Well, I am uncannily active for myself, but this whole thing is a big rerelease though  :lol:

Offline VeganeBrodwärschd

• formerly known as Senti
  • Veteran Member
  • also known as Alteryo
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2012, 09:46:35 PM »
Really liked the video. The cam angles were great most of the time, too much camera movement would destroy the atmosphere of the song. The transitions were great as well, just some simple fading which looked absolutely great at 1:16. However, I did not like the CC, seemed to dull for me and was too incoherent for me, maybe you shouldve taken out the blue levels through Secondary CC to get a sepia-ish CC, but I personally wouldve gone for a BW CC, since the name of the video is Shadows and the song is about how Shadow is this guys only friend. Also, you did miss out on some of the beats. I know you did want to go for a calm, relaxed editing, but by adding a few light flashes you couldve still maintained the overall atmosphere you wanted to create. But nonetheless, I thought the video was well done, nice job

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal