Author Topic: INVICTUS  (Read 8850 times)

Offline Tornado

• You like me now !
    • View Profile
Re: INVICTUS
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2012, 06:59:29 AM »
1. Please tornado just leave this topic if you can't be a part of this discussions anyway, just because you are too lazy to move your arm two times to the settings button of your monitor. You make yourself looking like a fag.

2. Thanks named for realize what I'm looking for: stunting with fun and not these fucking comments like
"oh my god, modders/mods I will say it your mum"
And as I said in MANY topics before: I'm stunting for editing, just because stunting makes fun and also I love editing.

Soo. Dunno who said it, BUT DUBSTEP BECAUSE IN UNCREATIVE? U serious?
I just don't edit often to rock/metal because simply everyone do this. Also Dubstep and electro are the world's best genres ever created imo. If you want rock etc. then leave my vids etc. And stop crying.
My reply to 1. I'm not lazy at all, i just like the way it is as i can see everything else perfectly. Also, I can be part of this discussion I'm voicing my opinion. As you are too and don't call me a fag, crawl back to your little hole i didn't insult you so there is no need in insulting me sir.
My reply to 2. I don't believe anybody said they will say it to your mum as she will probably laugh and they know that. Just make the stunts more visible please.
Most people like dubstep it's just the fact that it sounds too random most of the time that's why a lot of people don't like edits to it. Plus a lot of people seriously over edit to dubstep and makes it look shitty. Nobody is crying, once again they're voicing their opinions on what we do, so again there's no need in being a little bit dick-like.
It makes yourself look like you're crying.

Offline ŠtatiÇ

• Still Ballin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2012, 09:15:22 AM »
1. Please tornado just leave this topic if you can't be a part of this discussions anyway, just because you are too lazy to move your arm two times to the settings button of your monitor. You make yourself looking like a fag.

2. Thanks named for realize what I'm looking for: stunting with fun and not these fucking comments like
And as I said in MANY topics before: I'm stunting for editing, just because stunting makes fun and also I love editing.

I just don't edit often to rock/metal because simply everyone do this. Also Dubstep and electro are the world's best genres ever created imo. If you want rock etc. then leave my vids etc. And stop crying.
My reply to 1. I'm not lazy at all, i just like the way it is as i can see everything else perfectly. Also, I can be part of this discussion I'm voicing my opinion. As you are too and don't call me a fag, crawl back to your little hole i didn't insult you so there is no need in insulting me sir.
My reply to 2. I don't believe anybody said they will say it to your mum as she will probably laugh and they know that. Just make the stunts more visible please.
Most people like dubstep it's just the fact that it sounds too random most of the time that's why a lot of people don't like edits to it. Plus a lot of people seriously over edit to dubstep and makes it look shitty. Nobody is crying, once again they're voicing their opinions on what we do, so again there's no need in being a little bit dick-like.
To your first answers:
Please, tell me how you can discuss if you can't see anything.
It's like you want to join a discussion about politics when you don't even know something about it
2: that was meant ironically.. <_<

And also I'm not crying "I'm just voicing my opinion". And if people think that Dubstep is random, and the edits are also random or  overedit they shouldn't watch them cause simply everyone who knows me and my videos should knowthat this is my style...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 09:18:20 AM by ŠtatiÇ »

Offline Tornado

• You like me now !
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2012, 10:16:48 AM »
Did i say i can't see anything all i said is that i could barely see it and it was too dark.
Please stop being a complete arse and leave it.
All i said is that you need to make a brighter CC or even better don't use that time in SA if your CC is going to be dark.

Offline value

• internationaler player
  • thabang
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2012, 11:30:16 AM »

PAHAHAHAHA who are u to judge editing anyways, stupid nn troglodyte
u cant even edit urself & it looks like u got a low pc too if ure unable to watch the video. the brightness is fine the way it is ;-)
it looks like ure the typical 3subber sparklesfanboi v.15 to me... now go feed ur dad or sth

Offline Izzeee

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2012, 11:49:54 AM »
... now go feed ur dad or sth

what the f***? :lol: epic ;) :)
@all haters: I can see everything clearly and i have a dark desktop-setting AND WATCHED IT WITH 360p. so i don't understand what your problem is. if you don't like this dark CC then please go and make it better than Static, who is a very good editor.
and just another thing which i don't like: please stop so long discussions in a video-thread. the point of such a topic is, to share videos with this "community" (if you could call it a community anymore) and not to insult other people because they like other things. some people like dubstep, some people like rock, some people like hip-hop, ... . it's impossilbe to make a video which is perfect for everybody, so please accept this.
god damn -.-

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2012, 12:22:59 PM »
R.I.P. Constructive criticism. It had a good run.
This has turned into a youtube argument, the lowest possible kind of argument.

Offline Neotec

•  
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2012, 12:31:29 PM »
Oh god no.
What has dubstep done to SA.
ot: Edit wasnt my taste. Nice stunts. CC wasnt that dark for me. 
6/10

Offline Reaper

• Skyforger
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2012, 01:08:49 PM »

Agreed, say something bad about the vid..

FUK U FAKOT BOI U DO BETER -.-.

Offline Tornado

• You like me now !
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2012, 03:58:01 PM »

This^
Valu i can't see how you even got into high school. Well i'm not even sure you're old enough to be in high school with that shitty typing. Please learn how to write/type properly and then come back and try and say anything. You absolute cunt.

Also, i watched all the video, more or less 3/4 of the way through i actually enjoyed it. Now please all of you ''haters'' fuck off back into your cages, get a gun and blo9w your tiny little brains into the sky.  :D

Offline value

• internationaler player
  • thabang
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2012, 07:31:13 AM »

This^
Valu i can't see how you even got into high school. Well i'm not even sure you're old enough to be in high school with that shitty typing. Please learn how to write/type properly and then come back and try and say anything. You absolute cunt.

Also, i watched all the video, more or less 3/4 of the way through i actually enjoyed it. Now please all of you ''haters'' fuck off back into your cages, get a gun and blo9w your tiny little brains into the sky.  :D

failboy_15 pls gtfo :-D no1 cares about what you like or dislike about the video cuz what u say counts for nothing, u are nothing

Offline Tornado

• You like me now !
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2012, 10:12:24 AM »
failboy_15 pls gtfo :-D no1 cares about what you like or dislike about the video cuz what u say counts for nothing, u are nothing
Please. For the sake of GTAS. Kill yourself. Really.

Offline Ѕcavenger

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2012, 11:12:28 AM »
You laned clean and modded stunts in one video? Senceless in my opinion...

Offline ŠtatiÇ

• Still Ballin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2012, 12:51:28 PM »
You laned clean and modded stunts in one video? Senceless in my opinion...

dunno if you read it, but most of the stunts i used for the solo were released in collabs,crew videos and clips before...its just like a video of all my stunts put together

Offline Tg

• Veteran Member
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2012, 01:53:59 PM »
stop encouraging people to post bad stuff about this. The CC maybe is a bit dark, still. You don't have to be a total bitch about it. Nuff said.

lold at go feed your dad.

not the point.

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2012, 01:11:41 PM »
You guys are the people who kill GTAS. These discussions are worthless. You're just feeling better than the rest....

Cool video StatiC I like your edit on this video, stunts are ok aswell. Shame you modded but besides that, it was a great video to whatch, because of our similiar music taste. :happy:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal