Author Topic: Some Call Of Duty Montages  (Read 2008 times)

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
Some Call Of Duty Montages
« on: May 09, 2012, 07:40:19 AM »
Absolutely no idea if anyone here is interested in call of duty, or videos which are created from the game, but i've recently been working on a few montages and just wondered if anyone wanted to take a look. If this isn't the place to post this kind of topic then one of the moderators move it for me please, as i have no idea where to post it :lol:. Here's a couple that are complete, one of them only released today, enjoy :).

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Montage | Shotgun Frenzy

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Montage | Precision

If you enjoy these sort of videos then i'll continue to post any projects in the future here, Call Of Duty is my main game, so it will be the game I will producing the most videos from :).

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: Some Call Of Duty Montages
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 08:33:07 AM »
First one is not bad although I don't like how shotguns look in COD  ;) Didn't really like the second video. I don't know if it's possible but you should try recording a higher quality.

Offline MikeyMouse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 08:53:30 AM »
To record in higher quality I just need to buy a better capture card, but with performance comes a price, and being that i'm still at school money isn't exactly there at the moment  :lol:. When i've got some money i'll upgrade the capture card to a hd one then the quality will improve :).

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 12:21:37 PM »

Offline MikeyMouse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 12:26:10 PM »
Wish I could trickshot, even basic ones I struggle with  :(.
Saying that, a lot of those shots could have been faked way too easily, private lobbys, get your friend to stand somewhere, make him change his clan tage and title to make him look like a random person, try the trick shot over and over again, and make it look realistic by having them win a round or something so it's 4-1. Who knows though, it's faze so it's probably not fake, but i always wonder, nice video though :).

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 12:35:32 PM »
In private you don't get XP's after kills, and there's that prestige line at the bottom

Here's an old kill by me:
sup

Offline MikeyMouse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 12:38:08 PM »
Fair enough  :lol:, nice kill :), if you're into faze check out there latest video, top class, called world war 3 i think

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2012, 12:42:12 PM »
I don't like nor watch mw3 vids, and i'm not a Faze fan at all, personally i think Psyqo is the best now, and also Zejim had a better place in Soar than in Faze, but he knows, it's the most famous clan even if they ain't the best anymore imo.

Offline MikeyMouse

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2012, 12:46:39 PM »
Fair point, i'm personally not a fan of them because the majority of their videos are the same style of edit, with the same style of clips (yes they are a sniping clan, but come on, I wonna see them use something else).
Really hope I can get a contract with machinima and shove it in faze's faces how to use a variety of weapons, including equipment ( literally just got a triple with dead man's hand  :lol:), but a man can only dream  :P.

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2012, 01:07:30 PM »
Yea, all the edits are the same, as i watch more and more videos, or as they call episodes (since Fakie started his first "Fakie has Game" episode, every trickshooter has one), they are all the same, every cod editor has a sound pack downloaded with that earthquake-ish effect and the intervention sound, which they are not even arsed to make them sound cool or something, effects are the same too. An experienced editor from us could show them how a real editing looks like, if anybody would put just a simple story into the whole shit it could really change the whole atmosphere and the kid fans would just scream for more like that. They like the boring stuff cause they've never seen any better than that. Btw I can understand anyway why any of the good editors choose cod games editing-wise, it's not like CS or GTA where you can add some cool ass cinematics and play with cam movements or anything, and basically that's the hardest, but the most professional-looking stuff available in an editing project, not a CC or a blur.

Offline MikeyMouse

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2012, 01:16:22 PM »
I'd love to do a story edit on cod, any ideas man? Me and a few friends can get clips within a week that's no problem, just creating the whole video experience is the tricky bit, i'm open to suggestions :).

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2012, 01:18:14 PM »
Ask Beat to direct it :lol:

Offline MikeyMouse

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2012, 01:24:05 PM »
Maybe in my dreams  :lol:, creating any sort of story cod would be pretty hard considering the characters expressions and movements are limited to 3 or 4 styles, you can't sit down, get in vehicles, go in many buildings, and the buildings that are actually there don't provide many opportunities for story making  <_<. Anything you create would just end up being funny (for example your character crouching on a couch to represent them sitting, just ends up looking funny rather than what you intended. I'll give it a shot, worth a try :).

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2012, 01:33:05 PM »
If I actually made a machinima in an FPS game it'd be Battlefield, the possibilities are endless. (As long as you're making action sequences)

Offline MikeyMouse

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2012, 01:42:21 PM »
If I actually made a machinima in an FPS game it'd be Battlefield, the possibilities are endless. (As long as you're making action sequences)
Agreed, yet it's the one game I physically can't play, not sure if it's just the fact i've had call of duty's from the beginning, and i mean the real beggining (big red one), or just i'm not too great with the tactical side of FPS's. The one thing cod is good for is dancing, so instead of attempting to make a story which will end up funny, i might as well get every single person i know to join a private match, and fill up an entire section of a map dancing  :mellow:.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal