Author Topic: Shifftee Mods!  (Read 5080 times)

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
Shifftee Mods!
« on: April 10, 2012, 11:39:52 AM »
I admit it, it's true. If you watch closely you can see me modding. :(

Shifftee mods!

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
Re: Shifftee Mods!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 12:05:39 PM »
Oh, I remember this. This was back in like 09 lol.

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 12:20:49 PM »
Oh, I remember this. This was back in like 09 lol.
Yeah, lol. Found this clip yesterday and upped for the lulz. :cc_detective:

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 12:31:17 PM »
Can't wait for the inevitable comment, saying that X person has actually lost it.

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 12:38:44 PM »
i lost it

Offline ozibe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 12:43:48 PM »
0:08 - 0:12 like a Boxxx xD

E: btw. it could be finisher in wh why did you show it?

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 12:50:41 PM »
Maybe with skimmer stuck on that pole. :hmm:

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 01:25:16 PM »
it could be finisher in wh why did you show it?
If the joke was original and/or actually somewhat good which it is not, it's just regurgitation of a joke someone else did ages ago that people has repeated too many times for it to even resemble an amusing joke to the point where it resembles a dead under-age hooker who's been fist-fucked, hit with sticks, baseball bats, skateboards and hacksaws while being run over with vehicles meant for laying tarmac during an uncomfortably moist summer day in the eye of a heat wave.
Not just that but the fact that Shifftee is in no way related to WH whatsoever, yet you still try to make a connection that at best vaguely related to ex-members of the crew which means you could have used many different crews as an example but no you went for the cheap joke.
For that I want you to die by the hands of schizophrenic midgets who kills you by cutting you from the gaps between your toes and up after they've burnt of your eyelids with a welding apparatus in a house of mirrors so you're forced to watch and listen to your echoing screams of agony, go fuck yourself you un-funny little shit.

Offline Hugo

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 01:28:39 PM »
If the joke was original and/or actually somewhat good which it is not, it's just regurgitation of a joke someone else did ages ago that people has repeated too many times for it to even resemble an amusing joke to the point where it resembles a dead under-age hooker who's been fist-fucked, hit with sticks, baseball bats, skateboards and hacksaws while being run over with vehicles meant for laying tarmac during an uncomfortably moist summer day in the eye of a heat wave.
Not just that but the fact that Shifftee is in no way related to WH whatsoever, yet you still try to make a connection that at best vaguely related to ex-members of the crew which means you could have used many different crews as an example but no you went for the cheap joke.
For that I want you to die by the hands of schizophrenic midgets who kills you by cutting you from the gaps between your toes and up after they've burnt of your eyelids with a welding apparatus in a house of mirrors so you're forced to watch and listen to your echoing screams of agony, go fuck yourself you un-funny little shit.

Wow, a genial response

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 01:38:29 PM »

actually the funniest part about that 'joke' is the fact it's actually true :lol:

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 01:55:35 PM »
We'll see about that now, won't we...
And fuck you and everyone else who's so fucking illiterate you gotta use a pop-culture picture/drawing that has been posted thousands of times around the internet to compensate for your inability to actually use some intellect and creativity to make the case the picture represents.
I know the intention of it is to irritate but it misses with such a fucked up bent up angle that all it does is discourage me from answering you since you're nothing but a copy-pasting primitive drone when you perpetuate such lack of an unique personality which I'm sure you brag and shove down everyones throat spiced with a little arrogance and flavored with a pinch of self-righteous douche-bagery.

Offline Reaper

• Skyforger
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 02:04:09 PM »
Served.

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 02:15:42 PM »
We'll see about that now, won't we...
And fuck you and everyone else who's so fucking illiterate you gotta use a pop-culture picture/drawing that has been posted thousands of times around the internet to compensate for your inability to actually use some intellect and creativity to make the case the picture represents.
I know the intention of it is to irritate but it misses with such a fucked up bent up angle that all it does is discourage me from answering you since you're nothing but a copy-pasting primitive drone when you perpetuate such lack of an unique personality which I'm sure you brag and shove down everyones throat spiced with a little arrogance and flavored with a pinch of self-righteous douche-bagery.

Sup Daffy. Whats good ma nigga?

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 02:17:40 PM »
win

Offline ozibe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 02:31:06 PM »
Daffy, you can write even essay to justify wh's modded ass but everyone will laugh because its true what i wrote.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal