Author Topic: The Pwnage game  (Read 251989 times)

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #450 on: October 24, 2005, 06:10:01 AM »
What's up with landing five zero? that was a flukey rotating grind o.0

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #451 on: October 24, 2005, 06:34:37 AM »
Hey ZX can you upload BB2 pwnage somewhere else, i want to do it  :angry:  

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #452 on: October 24, 2005, 06:35:20 AM »
@Brainkiller.. Its ok you don't have to do that one, I was actually trying to do it... But it is still sort of a fluke, I just thought I'd see if anyone could do it, obviously not, so forget that one. :P

@theft.. I would upload it, but I don't think I can, TGA won't work for me and I've never been able to upload to filefront, is there something wrong with the rapidshare link? I'll try megaupload.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 06:37:27 AM by ZeroX »

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #453 on: October 24, 2005, 06:36:26 AM »
EDIT: thanks, maybe try www.putfile.com  ;)  
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 06:47:05 AM by THEFTman »

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #454 on: October 24, 2005, 06:43:00 AM »
Uploading to megaupload, my only other option, check back in 15 minutes.

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #455 on: October 24, 2005, 07:02:41 AM »

Offline Kert

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #456 on: October 24, 2005, 07:17:50 AM »
grind5 is not very good. Kinda fluke or something, besides i think u touched the ground when going into the spin. I wouldnt have used it, but im not ZeroX.

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #457 on: October 24, 2005, 07:31:50 AM »
check back a couple of posts,he said that you don't have to do that one.hey zero, can you give me some tips on grinding fences like that? i hate the type the ones which a bigger than the usual, i always pull back to much on the wheelie and fall off or i start the grind lean forward and the fall off o.0. i have only done number one :(
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 07:32:57 AM by Brainkiller »

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #458 on: October 24, 2005, 01:28:17 PM »
I am sorry about the double post but i give up LC till i get my new Grphics card, and that is like in 2 months :angry: i mean,some places are ok, but others it just lags so much, it is just horrible, it just makes you want to quit stunting :angry:

So i am no longer trying this pwnage.

i completed 1, 2, 4 but no more...

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #459 on: October 24, 2005, 07:52:00 PM »
Ok?

Offline cyrix

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #460 on: October 25, 2005, 02:24:03 PM »
I am sorry about the double post but i give up LC till i get my new Grphics card, and that is like in 2 months :angry: i mean,some places are ok, but others it just lags so much, it is just horrible, it just makes you want to quit stunting :angry:

I have a similar issue, but it just lags on the second island for me, and heavily, I'm talking like 10fps.  

Have you tried cleaning up windows some?  Like the visual effects and services?  That helped me out a little bit.  

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #461 on: October 25, 2005, 02:50:11 PM »

I have a similar issue, but it just lags on the second island for me, and heavily, I'm talking like 10fps.  

Have you tried cleaning up windows some?  Like the visual effects and services?  That helped me out a little bit.
Visual effects and services?

Offline cyrix

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #462 on: October 25, 2005, 03:08:00 PM »

Visual effects and services?
Yeah, go to your control panel and click performance and maintenance.  Then for visual effects just look up at the list above the icons for adjust visual effects.  There's alot of them that are on that are totally useless.

As for services:

Go to your control panel, click performance and maintenance, then click admistrative tools at the bottom, then open the services icon.  You'll see how many things windows runs that bog down your sytem.

Also on a side note:  if your pc boots up slow go to start<run and type in msconfig, then go to startup and see what all loads up.  I only start up windows, because that's all I need.  Anything else is just extra.

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #463 on: October 26, 2005, 05:24:44 AM »
Thanks, but i really don't know what i need to start and what i don't so i disabled a couple of things i knew...

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #464 on: October 27, 2005, 03:57:18 AM »
Question: In BBP 2, do I have to do the corkscrew when I hit the packer in landing 7? Made it up there without it, but it's not as flashy then :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal