Author Topic: The Pwnage game  (Read 252490 times)

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #2325 on: June 19, 2007, 09:44:10 PM »
I'm waiting for Juan's pwnage to reach 102 days.

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #2326 on: June 19, 2007, 09:53:38 PM »
Quote from: Torque
I'm waiting for Juan's pwnage to reach 102 days.
It would if people would just forget about it and stop trying it.

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #2327 on: June 19, 2007, 09:55:21 PM »
Sounds good to me.

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #2328 on: June 20, 2007, 02:59:00 PM »
Quote from: Juan
Quote from: VenomX
Bump.  Juan, I've got a couple of questions.

1. How many landings were there in your roof pwnage?  I've lost the wmv file.
2. Can I land on both the main flat bit of the roof and the lower bit?  Because you used both .

Thanks.
1. 11
2. no

actually, the stunts you landed on the lower part its acceptable to land on the top, but you cant land on the lower part if juan landed the top part.

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #2329 on: June 20, 2007, 03:01:10 PM »
Quote from: Nitzkit

2. Can I land on both the main flat bit of the roof and the lower bit?  Because you used both .

Thanks.
1. 11
2. no

actually, the stunts you landed on the lower part its acceptable to land on the top, but you cant land on the lower part if juan landed the top part.
Dude dont give me that shit. I did my fucking best to reproduce Torques pwnage even though there were some fucking fluky stunts. I want the same for my pwnage.

Offline VenomX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #2330 on: June 20, 2007, 03:01:25 PM »
Surely that'd count as two different roofs then?

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #2331 on: June 20, 2007, 03:15:30 PM »

Thanks.
1. 11
2. no

Dude dont give me that shit. I did my fucking best to reproduce Torques pwnage even though there were some fucking fluky stunts. I want the same for my pwnage.

Thats the way its always been tho   ... torque's pwnage the "precision" was the higher part in the roof, but in this roof its backwards. The precision is the lower part. Besides this is not a precision pwnage w/e... its a damn roof pwnage, we've had roofs with 3 different levels and no one's bitched then. As long as you land on the highest part of the roof, no matter where the original maker of the RP landed, your landing is valid. Cause you can always just drop down to where they landed.

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #2332 on: June 20, 2007, 03:25:24 PM »

Thanks.
1. 11
2. no

Thats the way its always been tho   ... torque's pwnage the "precision" was the higher part in the roof, but in this roof its backwards. The precision is the lower part. Besides this is not a precision pwnage w/e... its a damn roof pwnage, we've had roofs with 3 different levels and no one's bitched then. As long as you land on the highest part of the roof, no matter where the original maker of the RP landed, your landing is valid. Cause you can always just drop down to where they landed.
Thats gay, the purpose of the game is to try to mimic as close as possible the entry of the other person. i understand if rotation doesnt matter, but levels really does make a difference.

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #2333 on: June 20, 2007, 03:31:34 PM »
Jeah seriously, I vote Juan for president of this game.

Offline VenomX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #2334 on: June 20, 2007, 03:38:43 PM »
Well in that case, I got a couple more landings to do.  Ones I've manged to do:
- Bsm 1
- Bsm 2
- Bump
- CSM
- Freeway p2b
- Sanchez bump
- Zebra boost
(Replaced the other p2b with a sanchez and a pcj p2b)

So I need to redo the sanchez psm and the tank stunt, and still need to land the bus one

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #2335 on: June 20, 2007, 03:48:15 PM »

Thanks.
1. 11
2. no

Thats gay, the purpose of the game is to try to mimic as close as possible the entry of the other person. i understand if rotation doesnt matter, but levels really does make a difference.

Wrong. The purpose of this game is to land the stunts the other person did through the rules that I have applied. Its called the RP game... not the "mimic the other guy's stunts"....game... All you gotta do is land on the roof using the method the original guy did, thats good enough. Landing on levels on a roof only matters if the original maker of the RP landed on the higher part and you landed on a lower part, that would make the "completer" of the RP not have that stunt be valid.

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #2336 on: June 20, 2007, 04:40:33 PM »
argh, I tought about doing the LC train tracks one but there are too much stunts

EDIT: anyway, has this one been done or not? I want to do it
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 09:39:23 AM by donfikeegd »

Offline Psycho

• Insomniac.
  • Veteran Member
  • <_<
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #2337 on: June 22, 2007, 04:52:43 PM »
yeah, i think it was around 44 stunts on that one.

brainkiller and i managed to get almost 40 of them before nitz made the rule that a team cant pwn a solo pwnage

lol, no hard feelings though

edit: no, this one hasnt been done yet
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 04:53:05 PM by Psycho »

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #2338 on: June 22, 2007, 04:54:40 PM »
VenomX if you do this pwnage I'll and make a new one, I'll start playing this game again.  

Offline finallight

• View Profile
    • vids
The Pwnage game
« Reply #2339 on: June 22, 2007, 06:53:45 PM »
I actually did the LC train tracks, and then made a new pwnage. Ralleee did that one, Then I made another one, and Xtramus did that. So if anyone wants to make a new LC RP, go ahead.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 06:53:59 PM by finallight »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal