Author Topic: The Pwnage game  (Read 251886 times)

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1665 on: July 01, 2006, 06:38:36 PM »
Quote from: SabotagE
=/

Dont spam, nuff said.

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1666 on: July 01, 2006, 07:28:42 PM »
spam? that was an expression which could mean anything including a very long paragraph, but I'm not gonna take the time to do that because all the retards are just gonna come back and say stfu or something in those terms.

nuff said.

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1667 on: July 01, 2006, 08:00:45 PM »
Quote from: SabotagE
AE owns. hard. and don't you forget it.

He owns so much he needs to cheat.

Offline Psycho

• Insomniac.
  • Veteran Member
  • <_<
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1668 on: July 01, 2006, 08:03:23 PM »
Don't argue with the admins, nuff said...

Is somebody gonna do this pwnage or what? I'm half tempted to find a comp somewhere so I can download it, watch it, and finally understand

All these people saying grow up, its just an internet forum, yes that's true but its a really bad feeling to think that something you have worked hard for was taken by somebody who cheated and didn't deserve it. Also, its much worse to use cheats to be better at a game than other people, and feel better about yourself, in a GAME, than it is to argue about it on an internet forum. So, what AE did is worse than the prole arguing about it. Sorry for going off topic X, I guess I just can't stop once I get going... Well, at least I did post something on topic...

If you want me to shut up, I promise I won't toe another word about it...

...in THIS topic
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 08:26:25 PM by Psycho »

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1669 on: July 01, 2006, 08:53:50 PM »
the fact is he doesn't cheat.

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1670 on: July 01, 2006, 10:31:12 PM »
And that's a fact!

Ontopic: I used to use frame limiter then I stopped using it, and now I am at using it again.

And that's the day I accepted god into my life...

Offline BloodyHook12

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1671 on: July 01, 2006, 10:41:37 PM »
How is that on topic? lol

On topic: Well...um...I don't know how you guys manage time for these pwnages...I don't see myself doing any of these. Good work people.

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1672 on: July 01, 2006, 10:57:19 PM »
Oops, My bad thought this was the Frame Limiter and Gravity topic... oh well, my post still stands.

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1673 on: July 02, 2006, 01:43:55 AM »
Sabokid, please get the fuck out of this topic... eh, wait, no, get the fuck out from this forums, you're not welcome here, you can not respect anyone here including admins, so go eat shit, sabofaggotage ©

Damn, i thought there wouldn't be any dickheads at least in pwnage game...

P.S. I really hope he's not Enigma...

P.P.S. Aries, please don't delete my post after giving me a warning.

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1674 on: July 02, 2006, 02:05:10 AM »
 you, are an interesting man. in the past post, you have to managed to call me a faggot, told me to go eat shit, and said I'm not welcome. but you know, frankly, I don't give flying fuck what some retard half way accross the world from me thinks about me. so you, you assraping fuckcake, can go eat shit yourself, because you are being a total douchebag. but, I know, everyone's gonna agree with you, just because I'm agreeing with AE, because he does not mod, because you're one of the stars of these forums. so, since I have been at the forums, I've managed to get every big star mad at me for no apparent reason, just because I'm expressing an opinion, which tells me, you guys have some temper problems that you need fixing.

I am not AE, just because I stand by his side because I know he doesn't mod, doesn't mean I am him. I respect him making that other account if he did, because that's the only way for him to think someone agrees with him, because you are all total dipshits. if a big, manly, rawr stunter says someone mods, all of the fucking groupies on these forums go and say ' yeah I totally agree with you, but only because you are a big star.' I know that's what all of you do. but, that's not the point. point is, you are a total asshole.

so I'm not welcome for agreeing with someone? that makes no sense at all, but you know, that's what these forums are all about, eh?

Offline Iskanderrrr

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1675 on: July 02, 2006, 02:16:59 AM »
I've managed to get every big star mad at me for no apparent reason, just because I'm expressing an opinion, which tells me, you guys have some temper problems that you need fixing.

Hey, you think that everyone is wrong, and only you are a god? You think that you are right, writing these words?

I dont think so...

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1676 on: July 02, 2006, 02:18:49 AM »
well, let's see here, I never said I was right, I never said I was wrong, and I never said anyone else is wrong. and, I never said I was a god, but that would be a very helpful thing at this time.

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1677 on: July 02, 2006, 02:35:49 AM »
Sabotage your suspended for 3 days, think of it as a cool off period, learn to have some respect for people, and admins. Your being a moron and I dont want you on these forums.

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1678 on: July 02, 2006, 02:55:56 AM »
Quote from: Aries
Sabotage your suspended for 3 days, think of it as a cool off period, learn to have some respect for people, and admins. Your being a moron and I dont want you on these forums.
I don't want you on these forums coz you're too way nice and what?  

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1679 on: July 02, 2006, 02:58:37 AM »
I'm a moron... so is WW and Hiei for having the same avatars, I now think WW should get an equal suspension if not... a warning...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 03:02:38 AM by Aenima »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal