Author Topic: The Pwnage game  (Read 251701 times)

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1110 on: February 09, 2006, 01:29:37 PM »
It's ok impakt he blocked me too. :( (out of all people :P )

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1111 on: February 09, 2006, 01:29:38 PM »
*runs away*

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1112 on: February 09, 2006, 01:30:17 PM »
I'm just stunting LC now.

VC's just not my style. :(

Offline ImPaKt

• View Profile
    • http://
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1113 on: February 09, 2006, 01:30:59 PM »
XD ok. let's get back on topic, but still unblock me, plz :)

EDIT, soz, i'll stop being annoying now and let eeryone get on with the pwnages (await's warn level increase)

I'm still waiting 4 iskanderrrr so i can talk about the last 3 landings.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 01:40:49 PM by ImPaKt »

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1114 on: February 09, 2006, 01:42:58 PM »
For the notice I'm doing LCRP5.

Offline ImPaKt

• View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1115 on: February 09, 2006, 01:44:01 PM »
I couldn't even get the taxi! i hit backflipped into the building all the time XD

Torque, is there ANYTHING in ur sig which doesn't advertise your presence in a topic?

'quote (torque)' 'torque fan' it goes on!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 01:46:43 PM by ImPaKt »

Offline BurnoutLS13

• View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1116 on: February 09, 2006, 01:48:18 PM »
:lol: best rolling personal advertisement ever  :lol:  

Offline ImPaKt

• View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1117 on: February 09, 2006, 01:54:26 PM »
We're off topic, so i'm gonna leave now *awaits zx*

Offline Psycho

• Insomniac.
  • Veteran Member
  • <_<
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1118 on: February 09, 2006, 03:34:58 PM »
enigma, not that i think you modded, but ZX is right, this will just make it confusing... sorry...

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1119 on: February 09, 2006, 04:36:26 PM »
I couldn't even get the taxi! i hit backflipped into the building all the time XD
I did that in 1 try. :lol:

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1120 on: February 09, 2006, 09:17:23 PM »
No, it shouldnt be confusing. Unless you are slow and didn't know I got banned from the game then that's your problem, And Z I can be a part of whatever I want it's a matter of doing it myself and not for your fucking opinion. I will continue doing them for the sake of my sanity and to relinquish my stunting abilities. Cool? Cool.

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1121 on: February 09, 2006, 09:45:13 PM »
No, it shouldnt be confusing. Unless you are slow and didn't know I got banned from the game then that's your problem, And Z I can be a part of whatever I want it's a matter of doing it myself and not for your fucking opinion. I will continue doing them for the sake of my sanity and to relinquish my stunting abilities. Cool? Cool.
Listen kid... I know your at the age where you think your 10 foot tall, bulletproof, and can do whatever the fuck you want, but in life there are these things called "rules" and "laws", usually, its wise not to deliberately break rules for no actual good reason as you tend to look like a jackass most of the time, and laws, man you gotta be kidding yourself if you can just have that "I can do whatever the fuck I want" attitude in the real world, you will learn very quickly and painfully that it is definately not the case.

YOU got banned from the game for a choice YOU made, that is NOT anyone elses problem, so stop trying to turn it into other people's problem and just fuck off, and if you really NEED to fucking post in this topic to maintain your sanity than your an absolutely pathetic joke.

As for your stunting abilities... Meh... As far as I'm concerned its quite possible you have no stunting ability, any one of your stunts from past videos could be modded, I'm ashamed of having done 2 videos with you and I bet most of the people in ZS were ashamed of stunting with you also, I mean you not only gave yourself a bad name, you gave the whole of ZS a bad name when you decided to mod, afterall, you are the founder and the leader.

Just piss off out of the pwnage game, if you wanna do em yourself, DO EM YOURSELF AND KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF, if you feel you NEED to post the reps here than you really need to get a life, no one cares what pwnages you have completed so your wasting your time posting them.

Oh and one final thing...

No, it shouldnt be confusing. Unless you are slow and didn't know I got banned from the game

Get over yourself, its not like it was a news headline or anything.

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1122 on: February 09, 2006, 09:52:27 PM »
Your far past thinking at a game level, your thinking like this is RL with respawn points(FPS Doug haha). Sorry had to use that.
But your taking the whole situation as it was the North and South fighting over peculiar institution in the U.S. and, you live in Australia... < I just said that for fun.

And I yet again AM AWARE that I did mess-up, he had no proof of me modding another RP and I didn't even mod two videos, it was one and it was the RP, Haven't made a video since really... your taking this over the edge with even lies just to win, he banned me from this game cause he THOUGHT I modded the stunts for RP34 if you want to check them yourself SIR they are only a few pages back.

Helpful Information: ZeroX doesn't even stunt anymore and he is fighting over a GAME for his life like a liberal argues over the time of day writing a fucking essay on useless talk.

And I used uppercase words cause my " button is hard kinda jammed and you have to slam it for it to work.

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1123 on: February 09, 2006, 10:04:53 PM »
Your far past thinking at a game level, your thinking like this is RL with respawn points(FPS Doug haha). Sorry had to use that.
But your taking the whole situation as it was the North and South fighting over peculiar institution in the U.S. and, you live in Australia... < I just said that for fun.

And I yet again AM AWARE that I did mess-up, he had no proof of me modding another RP and I didn't even mod two videos, it was one and it was the RP, Haven't made a video since really... your taking this over the edge with even lies just to win, he banned me from this game cause he THOUGHT I modded the stunts for RP34 if you want to check them yourself SIR they are only a few pages back.

Helpful Information: ZeroX doesn't even stunt anymore and he is fighting over a GAME for his life like a liberal argues over the time of day writing a fucking essay on useless talk.

And I used uppercase words cause my " button is hard kinda jammed and you have to slam it for it to work.
Respawn points? I'm fighting for my life? The U.S?!?! What the fuck? You always manage to bring up the most irelevant and moronic things, but uhh yea, right... Anyways.. Yes, this is a game, and looking at your attitude here tells me that your the same in real life, I mean, you don't change your whole personality for the internet do you? Hehe, that would be very laughable. :)

Helpful Information: You have no idea what I do and don't do, so it would be helpful for you not to act as if you do, to avoid looking stupid.

By the way its funny when you get annoyed because you start trying to sound smart to "own" people but you make tons of spelling errors and punctuation errors.

Well I'm not going to sit here any argue anymore, if you can't understand what I've said than thats your disability and I'm not wasting any more time on you.

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
The Pwnage game
« Reply #1124 on: February 09, 2006, 10:10:25 PM »
Respawn points? I'm fighting for my life? The U.S?!?! What the fuck? You always manage to bring up the most irelevant and moronic things, but uhh yea, right... Anyways.. Yes, this is a game, and looking at your attitude here tells me that your the same in real life, I mean, you don't change your whole personality for the internet do you? Hehe, that would be very laughable. :)
I make spelling and punctuation errors?

You have some issues, I didn't mispell one word in that whole damn post and you come back with a lame attempt trying to label me as a nerd or a person that stuff their face in their computer all day. "you" don't try to tell me what I do and don't do so you can avoid stupid arguements moron.

irrelevant** &&&&&^^haha

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal