Author Topic: Pandemonium [Public collabo]  (Read 11823 times)

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
Re: Pandemonium [Public collabo]
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2011, 07:40:20 AM »
Simply amazing. First I thought this song was going to suck, but then I realized it's fitting perfectly. Everyone had at least one cool stunt, but for me, Macsta's csm definietly stood out.

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2011, 07:48:50 AM »
The stunts were mostly cool tho, except Jubito's one, what actually was that? :lol: Great video nonetheless :ajaja:
Lol... it's up to you to see it as you wish, I know what I did and what I wanted it to be ;) I know it isn't the best I can give, but only because it's not a 123123ft bump doesn't mean it isn't a stunt...
Anyway one of the best collabs this year, props to everyone! Really loved the editing too :)
Sorry but bouncing over a 2ft wall and landing on the ground is not a stunt in my opinion :neen:

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2011, 07:58:45 AM »
The stunts were mostly cool tho, except Jubito's one, what actually was that? :lol: Great video nonetheless :ajaja:
Lol... it's up to you to see it as you wish, I know what I did and what I wanted it to be ;) I know it isn't the best I can give, but only because it's not a 123123ft bump doesn't mean it isn't a stunt...
Anyway one of the best collabs this year, props to everyone! Really loved the editing too :)
Sorry but bouncing over a 2ft wall and landing on the ground is not a stunt in my opinion :neen:
It's your opinion and I respect it. Not everyone thinks and perceives things in the same way. For me it was good as it looks and as I said
I know what I wanted to do, so yeah, until that stands, I'm happy :)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 08:01:18 AM by Jubito »

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2011, 08:00:42 AM »
why didn't you use my stuff? :\ nvm... its awesome collab!

Offline Mr.Magic

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2011, 09:03:36 AM »
It was one of my personal favourites but please take this conversation here instead: http://www.gtastunting.net/index.php?topic=56829  :ajaja:

Thanks for all the lovely words! And again I sincerely apologize to everyone who did not make the final cut. :(

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2011, 11:12:15 AM »
When I saw the intro I thought this was going to be a really nice relaxed video, but then that crappy rock song came on and I found that really disappointing. The editing was good but I thought the song wasn't powerful enough to create the shock factor you were aiming for between the intro and the main part of the video. The were some great stunts in this video (like the finisher by Arnax) and then there were some really bad stunts; I don't think wallbumping to a table, driving down a road and dropping into the side of a pillar is very impressive. I only half liked this video but that's just down to my taste, overall you did a nice job :)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 11:15:46 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2011, 11:55:57 AM »
Really liked it, nice and easy with style  :ajaja: Great job Magic!

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2011, 12:56:06 PM »
I could only watch it without sound but still it was really great - the editing seemed fine mixed with a lot of great stunts. The standouts in my eyes were Macsta's csm to precision, TrYp's bsm, Mr. Magic's precision and also Turbo's and Arnax' grab. I truly enjoyed this and I'm glad I could participate, I'll download it for sure! :ajaja:

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2011, 05:13:20 PM »
I really enjoyed this! Some amazing stunts, MehMet, TrYp, JustCause and Arnax stood out to me. But everyone had good stunts! Loved the song and editing D, you brought this video together nicely, very well done! Great stuff to everyone who submitted stunts too.

Offline Metalsoad

• regrese, i think
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2011, 05:34:42 PM »
Great collab, the finisher is my favorite :wub:

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2011, 07:14:30 PM »
Really cool vid you got there Dorian.

The finisher as obviously my favorite (amazing idea, hard to beleive someone found that. It's the kind of stunt who open new possibilities trying to come up with some weird but freaky good combo everywhere in town) but I really liked all the wallclimbs, especially mehmet's one. There were some great stunts like macta's precision and some others.

Glad to see a project made by you mate, remember some good memories and you always add a good feeling to your videos.

Awesome vid overall, hope to se more from you Mr M.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 07:17:02 PM by NuclearDeath »

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2011, 07:38:50 PM »
I imagined FTO stunting to this: "Oh yeah, I got some good air on this BSM, I think I'll land it. Oh no, that pole, OMG I'LL HIT THAT POLE AND BAIL HARD, AAAAAAAAAAH.......Fuck Yeah"

Anyway, I really liked this video, some stunts stood out: Macsta's CSM, Sheikah's infernus drifting and Arnax sanchez combo, three of the sexiest stunts I've seen in my whole life. :P

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2011, 09:02:07 PM »
El magicooo collabooo !!!   :P

Since the beginning of the project I knew that video will be great, because everything Mr.Magic touches with his hands turns to gold. Indeed, everything looked and worked perfectly, but it would be impossible without amazing stunts from all participants who contributed to this project. The only thing I didn't like is the music, I expected some kind of easy-listening, ambient song and in return we got this horrible rock song, also there were a few stunts that I didn't liked. I'm a little bit surprised (but at the same time honored) that you chose my stunt for the finisher. I don't remember the last time when I got so many commendable comments for a stunt, but I'm glad that is so.

Congratulations on such a good video guys!

Offline Szuhos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2011, 12:00:09 AM »
OMFG THE FINISHER AWESOMEEEEEE

Offline Szuhos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2011, 12:01:42 AM »
this

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal