Author Topic: Remorse 2  (Read 6312 times)

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
Re: Remorse 2
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2011, 12:55:20 PM »
I always enjoy watching your videos no matter do they contain old or new stunts

your edit and the songs u use are awesome :P

GL dude  :P

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2011, 01:08:52 PM »
Ah, totally not missed this place.

Guys, wanna clear up some things. I do not mod, and you're not believing it because I am saying it. Ever since I released that video with stunts in SAiVC you guys think that every
stunt I release is mods mods and mods. Seriously, just think for a fucking second. Let's say you see Daksad mod, he admits it, he stops modding but keeps stunting, would you trust him?
Whatever your answer to that will be - you're still an idiot. If you can't trust someone after becoming doubtful about someone or something it means you just can't get your brain working properly for
a minute, which you really should, and by that the community would become a nice place to visit again. I really want you guys to think about it, because you are what ruins this place.

To the guys who were more 'positive' about this, however, thanks for the kiiiiind replies. And one last thing, to the people who doubt I did this in 24h: I'm just a quick and lucky bastard.

You denied modding. And it's not 'us' who ruins this place, it's guys like you.
And you deny the truth. Don't talk to me unless you figured it out.
Duuude. You have a huge potential and you know it. So...why the hell do you keep landing old stunts for timelimited videos?
Nice video by the way, never believed the finisher is possible though :ninja:
I feel honored, seeing that coming from you. :P I land old stunts because 1. it's fun landing old stunts. The feeling's better when you land new ones but still, it's fun and
2. I could only participate in TL collabs if that were the case. I really need time to find new stunts, unless I go into god mode which doesn't happen often.
However, with new stunts I try to keep pushing myself to the limit.

I always enjoy watching your videos no matter do they contain old or new stunts

your edit and the songs u use are awesome :P

GL dude  :P
Thanks a lot dude. :P

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2011, 01:20:38 PM »
Positive: Stunts were ownage, good variety.
Negative: Gay music, some of the stunts didn't have to be shown twice.

Good one dude, 8.5/10 for the stunting

Edit-
More negative: Why are you gaying up your own topic with contributing to useless mod discussion? Ignore haters.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 01:26:02 PM by Red »

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2011, 01:32:05 PM »
I don't like to argue but that response was shit Mugetsu. I could trust a person that admitted to modding after being accused for the first time. But people accused you (in that saivc video) a bunch of times and you denied everything and said they're jealous. How the fuck am I supposed to trust you? And what kind of behavior is that anyways?
Besides
If you can't trust someone after becoming doubtful about someone or something it means you just can't get your brain working properly for
a minute, which you really should, and by that the community would become a nice place to visit again. I really want you guys to think about it, because you are what ruins this place.
Really? That's pretty natural to be doubtful about someone whose stunts looks suspicious. And yours not only looked suspicious but were in fact modded what you confirmed in last post. And yet, you denied it a bunch of times.
I agree modding accusations are a little annoying but this place is being killed by guys like you. It's not just that you mod, there's nothing wrong with it itself. But you lie. You lie about being clean. And you act like it's ours fault that we accuse you.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2011, 01:40:37 PM »
Well at least those that accuse people of modding don't know whether it's actually modded or not, so they're just seeking the truth. In my opinion it's far more retarded to defend yourself from these accusers as you already know whether you mod or not. It just creates a more heated argument that wastes everyones time. Why the fuck do people obsess over what somebody perhaps halfway across the world from them thinks about what they do in a video game? Beats me.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2011, 01:53:11 PM »
Why are you gaying up your own topic with contributing to useless mod discussion? Ignore haters.
Hm, don't know. Must remember and resist to reply. Thanks. :ajaja:

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2011, 03:16:15 PM »
old vid?

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2011, 01:46:26 AM »

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2011, 04:35:09 AM »
Holy freaking ass fucking shit o: awesome  :o the music, the edit and the stunts were all the pure awesomeness. just.. awesome  ;D

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2011, 07:04:05 AM »
Awesome, so much great ideas, some oldies. I really liked the song. Great video. ;D :euro:

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2011, 11:48:34 AM »
Great video friend, some olds but this is a great stuff.
Good job   :cc_detective:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal