Author Topic: Green NRG500  (Read 3871 times)

Offline Herrarge

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Green NRG500
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 01:35:47 PM »
No probs man. What are you trying to do with a green nrg?

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2011, 05:28:12 PM »
i dont like it at all lol next time red please :< ?
No probs man. What are you trying to do with a green nrg?
he is going to screen it  :cheernutz:

Offline LiveLife

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2011, 02:12:26 AM »
http://ul.to/h13w8nn1

Just made a short test video. I'm trying to create an 'animated textur', like for example what you see at first in the video (which is by the way this effect). That, but only much more colorful, like a wild storm of colors .. or a firework, you know what I mean? Anyway, the solid colors after that in the first part were only tests to look, if these different colors are problems or not. The second part of the videos shows the pure chroma keying at first, so the nrg500 looks entirely black, then I turned the chroma keyer of so that the nrg is green again.

I used these configurations:

I figured two problems till now. The first one is that I don't seem to get a perfect greenscreen effect. The colors of the whole screen are changing a bit, the sky turns from lightblue to a lightviolet. That's why I tried the color correction. The second problem is smoke out of the exhaust system. It shoudln't lay over the bike.

Some more doodling around:

Anyway, that's it for now. These are just basic tests. In my opinion if this is used in a right way, there should be some great outcomes from it.  ;)

Offline alieNboy

• Artists Movies 2011
  • COSMIC GANG
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2011, 05:26:12 AM »
http://ul.to/h13w8nn1

Just made a short test video. I'm trying to create an 'animated textur', like for example what you see at first in the video (which is by the way this effect). That, but only much more colorful, like a wild storm of colors .. or a firework, you know what I mean? Anyway, the solid colors after that in the first part were only tests to look, if these different colors are problems or not. The second part of the videos shows the pure chroma keying at first, so the nrg500 looks entirely black, then I turned the chroma keyer of so that the nrg is green again.

I used these configurations:

I figured two problems till now. The first one is that I don't seem to get a perfect greenscreen effect. The colors of the whole screen are changing a bit, the sky turns from lightblue to a lightviolet. That's why I tried the color correction. The second problem is smoke out of the exhaust system. It shoudln't lay over the bike.

Some more doodling around:

Anyway, that's it for now. These are just basic tests. In my opinion if this is used in a right way, there should be some great outcomes from it.  ;)
hehe looks epic :mellow:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal