Author Topic: {S} promagic's shop  (Read 3073 times)

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
Re: {S}promagic's shop
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 06:57:46 AM »
Playboyz's NRG

- Hope you'll like it.
ask Playboyz if he likes it :P i'll only pay for him... it will be his bike  :a-cheer:
do you have his msn? so you can ask what he wants on it and stuff.... i'll be here to make the payment  :ajaja:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 06:59:56 AM by 0versizeD »

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2011, 07:07:43 AM »
Playboyz's NRG

- Hope you'll like it.
ask Playboyz if he likes it :P i'll only pay for him... it will be his bike  :a-cheer:
do you have his msn? so you can ask what he wants on it and stuff.... i'll be here to make the payment  :ajaja:
He didn't want it.

Offline Amaluna

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2011, 07:20:51 AM »
Playboyz's NRG

- Hope you'll like it.
He didn't want it.
well, then i hope you can try something else  :happy: can you do license plates? if so then do the playboy bunny on that :D and an epic picture on the body  :rolleyes:

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2011, 08:50:28 AM »
Playboyz's NRG

- Hope you'll like it.
He didn't want it.
well, then i hope you can try something else  :happy: can you do license plates? if so then do the playboy bunny on that :D and an epic picture on the body  :rolleyes:
I don't make NRGs with licence plate, it sucks.

Offline BoBO

• Veteran Member
  • Life goes on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2011, 09:00:15 AM »
If i were you i would make him anouter bike because thats what he asked for a black bike with the playboy logo on it next time he should be more spacific about what hes requesting.

Offline Amaluna

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2011, 11:44:18 AM »
If i were you i would make him anouter bike because thats what he asked for a black bike with the playboy logo on it next time he should be more spacific about what hes requesting.
don't whine XD im just being nice to playboyz >.> and mister smartass is whining here  :wacko: nice job... its not about your shop and im paying PM so who cares <_<

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal