Author Topic: SKRILLEX  (Read 28462 times)

Offline electric

• Veteran Member
  • Dank
    • View Profile
Re: SKRILLEX
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2011, 11:08:30 AM »
as i said on youtube ... the first part did not look good imo  the start was  cool but :l the effects near the drop were just bad looking, but otherwise great editing on all the parts :o  håkemons, dragun´s and bytes parts were good in my eyes ^^

Offline Ghost

• call me mr bedrock I can make your flinstone
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2011, 11:15:21 AM »
I'm sorry but that was horribly over edited.

In fact its okay if you want to over edit something, just make the stunts at least barely watchable?
'twas a fun collab which revolved exclusively around editing. When the organization started we accepted any stunt that was sent to us. The video was made for the sole purpose of being overedited and making some viewers go insane.

However, I still could understand all the stunts. Which stunt couldn't you?
Ah my bad, I didn't know that it was an editor collab, I just presumed it was a normal video with lots of guest editors  :P

I would still contest, that filling your segment with effects isn't good editing. I used to do it, and I wasn't very good at overediting at all (see STA  :rolleyes:). Whilst the editing most of you guys did is technically very good, I didn't find it visually appealing. But hey, thats just my opinion.

I could understand the stunts, but having to think and work out where the stunter is in relation to the constantly changing camera whilst all the effects are eye raping you takes you out of the video. The part starting at 4:40 was the only part that didn't have this problem imo (it was also my favourite part of the video, really well done).

Just to be clear, I don't mean to belittle the video, I can see you guys put a lot of time into it, I was just offering my critique.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:23:41 AM by Ghost »

Offline Dark Angel

• I'm Russian, be careful
    • View Profile
    • About.ME Page
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2011, 11:16:20 AM »
Nice work  :P

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2011, 11:24:05 AM »
Yeah, I often do that too, save insults towards me on my pc, it really helps when I feel confident & well about myself.

Seriously, wtf  :lol: Just stop caring so much about shit like this, even going out of your way & saving on your pc a post that's implying that you're gonna turn out to be a terrorist. You're better than that.

I happen to send his post to a friend of mine on msn, so when I found out it was deleted from the forums I just picked it up from my history. Never saved it or anything. Thanks for your support by the way but you're slightly misunderstanding why I'm attacking him with such stuff, it's not personal I'm just proving that hes an asshole that needs to get banned.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:26:39 AM by Beat »

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2011, 11:25:47 AM »
Yeah, I often do that too, save insults towards me on my pc, it really helps when I feel confident & well about myself.

Seriously, wtf  :lol: Just stop caring so much about shit like this, even going out of your way & saving on your pc a post that's implying that you're gonna turn out to be a terrorist. You're better than that.

I happen to send his post to a friend of mine on msn, so when I found out it was deleted from the forums I just picked it up from my history. Never saved it or anything.
I'm pretty sure you made up that part of XTO's post yourself.  :ajaja:

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2011, 11:28:36 AM »

I happen to send his post to a friend of mine on msn, so when I found out it was deleted from the forums I just picked it up from my history. Never saved it or anything.

People who seen it can easily prove you wrong, oh they fucking will prove you wrong.

Won't reply anymore here. I've made my point straight.

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2011, 11:29:13 AM »
I'm pretty sure you are not allowed to speak here because you are blinded by prejudice and protectionism anyways.

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2011, 11:29:31 AM »
Fuck o: I sat like that in front of my screen  :o holy shit that edit was so fucking awesome and enjoyable!!! Good fucking Job !!

Offline DeathMazhine

• Veteran Member
  • INSTAGRAM: CHRIS BALACERA
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2011, 11:56:32 AM »
this is nice edit and nice stunts

Offline Omma!

• Señor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2011, 12:02:39 PM »
Great collab guys, really enjoyed it. The editing was really great, like expecially Dragun part :P

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2011, 12:07:55 PM »
thank you  :wub: :wub:

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2011, 12:28:28 PM »
Can't demand a ban for you personal issues.btw you did a good job at this editing.
You can demand a ban for racism.

If I had even mentioned any nationality or anything related to racial issue then you could demand a ban, and for the record, I was banned for that.

But since I didn't mention any racial or national issues in that post, except mentioning YOU as a person, then I believe it was an unfair ban.

I believe you're the racist here, that is, you're the one who understood from that, that I generalized and directed that message to your whole country, which I have nothing against.

Also, I edited my post to rate the music, which I haven't before that.

btw, I really wanted that message to be taken as a suggestion.

I just want you to read and answer this.

I got a 1 day ban last week for Racial Insults due to my reply to beat's GTA SAIV w/e topic. I have no idea if you have any backups of anything but if you just read, like, with attention, just ONCE; you'd actually notice that I didn't do any racial insults of any kind. I just said that BEAT/SANI/GAD/W.E YOU GUYS CALL HIM could turn into a terrorist.

I have culture and I do study. I do know the difference between Islamic people in mid-west who actually do what they do to adore their deities and people in Egypt.

I'm tired of this guy, and that's not only me. The thing is, it seems that I'm the only one who is willing to actually 'fight against' this whole professional and dedicated guy (and let's be honest, he did shit while being a moderator, except banning people that he disliked) that he is.

I'm tired of this guy and many people are as I said before. I don't see a ban happening because everyone else seems to lick his balls.

Just take this as a note about my ban.

-Not going to spam anymore because this video is way too good to have useless messages in it's topic
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:35:36 PM by XTO »

Offline Souther

• ED stunter, WL editor :>
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2011, 12:30:04 PM »
woooow! just epic! :o

btw. opener lost. I landed it first in my Editing Friend Battle :P :P :P :P
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:31:56 PM by Souther »

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2011, 12:30:19 PM »

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2011, 12:35:45 PM »
Random ass text

So by saying someone specifically from the middle east will grow his beard and become a terrorist because he'll get smashed in his face when dealing with "serious business" is not racist and I just got it that way. Applause everyone, applause.

You've never failed to amuse me, you're a stereotypical faggot not just in real life but as well as in here. From now on I'll just ignore your existence because you're creating a vision of non-sense that you and only you sees it and believes everyone is seeing it the same way. So go ahead live with your non-sense.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:43:09 PM by Beat »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal