Author Topic: SKRILLEX  (Read 28466 times)

Offline iAndy

• View Profile
Re: SKRILLEX
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2011, 04:00:37 AM »
THIRD DEGREE COLLAB RAPE.  :blink:
I can't say much more than this

Offline Redfoxx62

• I love biscuits :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2011, 04:19:44 AM »
mxz trolololo :3 lmao xD
This collab is.... SO FUCKING NICE :)

Offline Bany.

• <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2011, 04:30:56 AM »
mxz trolololo :3 lmao xD
This collab is.... SO FUCKING NICE :)

Basium ?

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2011, 04:33:34 AM »
Noo, it's one of my friend :P

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2011, 04:38:18 AM »
That was soooo annoying I hate overedits  <_<
You should have read my warning about it then and not go further than the first minute.

Anyways, I feel like doing a full review of editingzZz:

cloudwalker - I compliment you for being the only one out of us who actually made some kind of a intro, and your entire part was a nice introduction to a maddening 8 minute run. The editing in the beginning showed another side of editing to Skrillex, I wouldn't have been surprised if the entire part had been edited like that. But you took your opportunity to go insane as well, and you did a good job! My only complaint is the lack of sync at some points, you're obviously new to overediting so you wanted to try out some different stuff. The wiggling on Koraki's infy stunt was just wow! 8/10

Beat - That was a fun little part, shame you couldn't have finished it but it's still nice you got to participate. The effects, colours and everything was very professionally performed! No complaints about any part of this. 9/10

MqtH - I had a long thought before inviting you as a replacement editor, but I have to say, you haven't disappointed. The editing might have been under average for this video but you did a good job and maintained a solid flow throughout the video. The part I liked the most were the cam angles and the last "radiate" effect on mxz' stunt. 7.5/10

mxz - You were the first one to complete his part, and it was rather amazing! Sync work was top notch, a few effects seemed like you were trying too much in the beginning (especially on NumeRo's stunt), but you remained a good vision throughout the first two stunts. And in the other half the editing was flawless, no complaints. I mostly liked the editing on PullMan's stunt right before you showed the "Beyond Tomorrow" letters, and the WaRoW inspired POP nametag. 8.5/10

TheGT4sm - My 2nd favourite part in the video! Nothing to say, from the moment I saw the first beta of it I knew it was going to rock. I really liked the usage of twitches, the choice of cam angles (you're still one of the best on GTAS for that), the colour correction, and just the entire package overall - although the feeling was at its highest on ZeRo's stunt, when you froze him, done those massive twitches and then switched into insane cam angles. 9.5/10

ByTe - Oh yes, that was your BT audition and I got to say, a completely deserved entry. We are always looking for creative editors who can think of many ideas, and well, your editing was just what we were looking for. On every stunt you added some interesting detail which made the watch a lot more interesting than conventional editing. Also I think your part had the best stunts :P I can't decide on my favourite moment, i'm undecided between the earth zoom in, google earth zoom out (yes ladies and gentlemen he does it twice  :lol: ) and the unbelievable fire effect on Taz' 2nd stunt, that brought up the feeling of rage better than any effect combo i know of. 9/10

Dundee - My favourite part in the video. Not only because of the music (which is my favourite track by Skrillex), but also because of the immense work you've put into this. From start to finish, you were very attentive to detail, and especially to the SYNC!!! Best sync in the entire video and overall best sync I've seen since SentitneS made his last video. As always you added great effect ideas, masking, chromas and your usual stuff so it stayed recognizable as a Dundee editing. I love when editors are able to spice up on a lot of things and still stay true to their core. Speechless - 10/10

draguN - Your editing was quite surprising! I really enjoyed the overall smoothness and the choice of effects. You've really improved over the years. Good luck and keep improving. Favourite moment of the part could be the entire editing on Grescha's stunt, I never seen someone make a heavy vehicle stunt look THAT interesting  :lol: 9/10

PtRvY - NOT GOING TO RATE BITCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs

Overall - As I said, this collab should have turned out much better. But I'm glad we pulled it off as good as we did. 8/10

Offline WildThing

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2011, 04:42:03 AM »
awesome job guys :} like it ;D

Offline Ghost

• call me mr bedrock I can make your flinstone
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2011, 04:55:48 AM »
I'm sorry but that was horribly over edited.

In fact its okay if you want to over edit something, just make the stunts at least barely watchable?

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2011, 05:00:26 AM »
I'm sorry but that was horribly over edited.

In fact its okay if you want to over edit something, just make the stunts at least barely watchable?
'twas a fun collab which revolved exclusively around editing. When the organization started we accepted any stunt that was sent to us. The video was made for the sole purpose of being overedited and making some viewers go insane.

However, I still could understand all the stunts. Which stunt couldn't you?

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2011, 05:40:42 AM »
Overediting sucks  :ajaja:

jk , i loved it guys! Everybody did a good job.My favorites were BeaT , Thegt4sm , DraguN and Petar!

Offline Raekah

• http://www.gtadrifting.net/
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2011, 06:03:05 AM »
Nice work guys, though I'm no fan of over editing, but this was really enjoyable. My favourites were also BeaT, Thegt4sm, DraguN and Petar.

Offline blackdeath

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2011, 07:50:51 AM »
BEST !  :ajaja:

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2011, 08:07:54 AM »
Hah im in (: amazing collab (: The video was realised on my B-Day (: 24. July (:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 08:21:15 AM by NumeRo »

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2011, 08:23:15 AM »
thanks guys for the good comments!
Really apreciate them  :cheernutz:

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2011, 08:35:17 AM »
Really digged dundee's part!

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2011, 08:35:45 AM »
Thanks a lot for the comments on my part, I honestly didn't expect that much positive feedback at all! :a-cheer:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal