Author Topic: Three Stunts + Edit Test  (Read 2181 times)

Offline BioclocK

• Member since 2008.
    • View Profile
    • Under Detention
Three Stunts + Edit Test
« on: May 30, 2011, 01:53:07 PM »
New Stunts, Edit + CC Test
I wanted to try some new editing stuff I thought might look good...I'm still nooby at editing so don't expect anything sensational.
I don't use ENB or Freeplay/Camhack, I'm old school that way. Probably my most complex edit so far, not 100% happy with it, maybe like 90%. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy it [whoever actually watches my shit]
NOTE: Wait for it to process. Watch in 720 or 1080p.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
Re: Three Stunts + Edit Test
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 01:58:55 PM »
Stunts were pretty neat, but editing + cam angles drop down the quality of this IMO :hmm:

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 04:33:00 PM »
Nice edit, the cam angles suck

Offline alieNboy

• Artists Movies 2011
  • COSMIC GANG
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 10:22:11 PM »
not bad, good stunts ...

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 04:21:46 AM »
Not using Freeplay doesn't make you oldschool. Your also not oldschool in any way.

Offline White

• Redux
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • WhiteXful
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 04:28:42 AM »
Well I see some potential here.Improving camera angles quality and CC would be okay :hmm:

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 04:57:55 AM »
felling and editing fits perfect to this song :happy:
just try to use better cam angles :)

Offline blackdeath

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 06:43:16 AM »
I don't like this.. :P

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2011, 07:37:05 AM »

Offline BioclocK

• Member since 2008.
    • View Profile
    • Under Detention
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 07:50:46 AM »
Not using Freeplay doesn't make you oldschool. Your also not oldschool in any way.

Man, you're probably my favourite user on here. Any chance you get, you just take a shit on anyone and anything. I hope you enjoy what you do. Fucking asshole.

Offline FELIX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2011, 08:54:19 AM »

Man, you're probably my favourite user on here. Any chance you get, you just take a shit on anyone and anything. I hope you enjoy what you do. Fucking asshole.

Sorry some months ago I realised I was hiding my real opinions for too long. So many in here started to believe I am an asshole while I am just telling my honest opinions. If you can't handle critic / assy comments your wrong here anyway.

Oldschool editings are without CC's. They use the original weather + they add only slighty visible effects. Your a newb in this forum so you obvisiously don't know the oldschool (neither do I but I watched tons of videos).

Back in 2008/2009 you would have gotten ONLY comments like mine as I remember how people were acting towards me in the beginning. It didn't harm me. It made me a better editor and stunter.

Offline BioclocK

• Member since 2008.
    • View Profile
    • Under Detention
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2011, 10:53:51 AM »
I was here in 2008. Not my fault you didn't pay attention. Anyway, no big deal. I suppose my complaining wouldn't prevent you from saying what you want. I was just looking for constructive criticism instead of straight up demeaning.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 10:57:29 AM by BioclocK »

Offline FELIX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2011, 01:54:27 PM »
You should demand Veteran Status... your here since February... omg xP

Well how can I give constructive critism if I didn't like anything? The stunts were bad so were the cam angles the cut and the cc. Sorry but try a cleaner editing.

Offline ŠtatiÇ

• Still Ballin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2011, 06:58:06 AM »
i liked the song :D
cc wasn't rlly good but most parts of the editing fitted rlly good to the song and the atmosphere...

and dont give a shit on comments like kotwalkers...just do your own thing and try to improve people with new things and try some other editing styles...thats what im doing now..im a newbie 2...so yeah...im done with this novel ;)

Offline FELIX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2011, 07:48:17 AM »
i liked the song :D
cc wasn't rlly good but most parts of the editing fitted rlly good to the song and the atmosphere...

and dont give a shit on comments like kotwalkers...just do your own thing and try to improve people with new things and try some other editing styles...thats what im doing now..im a newbie 2...so yeah...im done with this novel ;)

:lol: So the germans strike again to annoy me? That shit won't work again! How many fake accounts do you guys have anyway? WOW!

On-Topic:
80% of my comments are as nice as I can. But I am sorry I really didn't like it at all. Please don't hate me Phandangle because you seem like a nice guy. Maybe I will like your next editing.

Off-Topic again:
StatiK you act like I am assy towards noobs but that's wrong. I've never decided wether someone is a pro or a beginner. I give critism where it's needed (atleast in my opinion).

My last post here. Continue this new anti CW movement without me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal