Author Topic: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Reveal Trailer  (Read 4455 times)

Offline miLKy

• ESH <3
    • View Profile
Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Reveal Trailer
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2011, 07:43:19 AM »
I'm really looking forward to MW3. And i hope the multiplayer will be awesome.
BlackOps Singleplayer + Zombiemode are just purely amazing and so much fun, but the multiplayer in my oppinion is a huge piece of shit which doesnt make any fun playing, so I hope the mw3 mp won't fail. :jajaja:

Offline math22

• French PS3 stunter PSNid:MAT_22_
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/math22math22
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2011, 08:03:33 AM »
I'm really looking forward to MW3. And i hope the multiplayer will be awesome.
BlackOps Singleplayer + Zombiemode are just purely amazing and so much fun, but the multiplayer in my oppinion is a huge piece of shit which doesnt make any fun playing, so I hope the mw3 mp won't fail. :jajaja:
MW3 is gonna be way better then Black ops! but i hope they will give the map packs for free! but it will never happen

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2011, 08:07:48 AM »
guys if you hate CoD then why are you watching this trailer?

Ow seriously, stop those retarded comments.. Let me continue with it though.. If you don't like our comments, why do you even bother reading/reply on them?  >.>

Won't buy it.. maybe if I am in the mood and prices are down by 50% so that the game is on its actual worth.  :ajaja: Gonna buy BF 3 for sure on the Xbox 360, the multiplayer of BFBC2 is just mindblowing and the maps are 10x better then COD. Alot of space, verhicles.. actually, they are perfect for me (except laguna presa rush  :ninja:). If you enjoy spawnkilling, small maps, getting a predator on your head every 5 seconds or nukes.. then go ahead. I play MW abit on my PC and am closing on level 55, so don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about  :P The SP of MW2 was quite nice, but the MP is probably the most stupid thing I ever played..

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2011, 09:13:41 AM »
Well after buying MW2 and playing Black Ops on the PS3 of my brother I've decided to never take another COD game anymore.

I got WaW, COD4 and MW2 all on PC. Beat COD4/MW2 storylines, didn't finish WaW (yet) but it bores pretty damn fast. I just happen to also get mad real quick but the multiplayer really is
designed to piss you off, especially with the overpriced map packs which I guess happen to be good-for-nothing packs sometimes, or so I heard.

The only BF games I got is Heroes (which doesn't count in here, actually :P) and BC2. The multiplayer of BC2 is 10x harder to me with snipers at places I can't see n stuff (+ I don't play it that often
so I suck pretty much now) but anyway, if I eventually do end up considering I might go and get MW3 tell me if it's worth it or not considering the points I just mentioned.

Well, if it has a good storyline I'll be sure to consider buying it. MW2 had a good one with some nice variation (played some of Black Ops, after 30 mins I was bored outta my mind), COD4 was
decent and WaW... meh.

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2011, 09:20:24 AM »
I'm getting MW3 mainly for the singleplayer. I've been waiting nearly 2 years for a continuation of the MW2 storyline, because it ended so abruptly. And if it's not a continuation of MW2, I'm gonna rage. :C

Can't be bothered with the multiplayer probably, it has only gotten worse every game since CoD4. I might just try it out to see how crappy it's gonna be though.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2011, 09:21:08 AM »
I'm getting MW3 mainly for the singleplayer. I've been waiting nearly 2 years for a continuation of the MW2 storyline, because it ended so abruptly. And if it's not a continuation of MW2, I'm gonna rage. :C

Can't be bothered with the multiplayer probably, it has only gotten worse every game since CoD4. I might just try it out to see how crappy it's gonna be though.
:ajaja: :ajaja: :ajaja:

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2011, 09:21:24 AM »
Oh I forgot to say, us BFBC2 players got 7 map packs for free so far. Problem, 15 euro map packs?  :euro:

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2011, 09:36:13 AM »
Oh I forgot to say, us BFBC2 players got 7 map packs for free so far. Problem, 15 euro map packs?  :euro:
Via updates or manual installations?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal