Author Topic: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Reveal Trailer  (Read 4459 times)

Offline RAWTalent

• AKA bammargera, but feel free to call me Rob
    • View Profile
    • RAWTalent's GTA Site
Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Reveal Trailer
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2011, 01:50:38 PM »
This will be as shit as all the rest of them.

You're entitled to an opinion but yeah, no.

Modern Warfare 2 has received very positive reviews from various gaming websites, attaining a 94% aggregate score on Metacritic, with praise stemming primarily from its in-depth multiplayer component. Upon its release, the game sold approximately 4.7 million copies worldwide in 24 hours.[15] On June 15, 2010, Activision confirmed that the game had sold over 20 million copies worldwide[16][17] and it is the best-selling game of all time in the UK,[18] and the second best-selling game of all time in the U.S

I am tired of these post apocalyptic/modern ware FPS's, where's the originality, I miss games like Spyro and crash Bandicoot, back when game were about fun than graphics and 12 year old nobs with headsets. Unfortunately for me, I'm in the minority, still that's why I'm making my own game :)

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2011, 02:02:25 PM »
Noah that quote means nothing. Gaming websites ALWAYS give EVERY game a good score and opinion.
:neen:
Correction: Gaming websites ALWAYS give EVERY overhyped game a good score and opinion. Such as Call of Duty, get's ridiculous scores for the game it is. But whatever guys, enjoy your 2007 COD4 graphics and boring weapons and explosions and matchmaking while I'm going to enjoy this:

Battlefield 3 - Full Length "Fault Line" Gameplay Trailer
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 02:03:59 PM by Genyus »

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2011, 02:34:12 PM »

Modern Warfare 2 has received very positive reviews from various gaming websites, attaining a 94% aggregate score on Metacritic, with praise stemming primarily from its in-depth multiplayer component. Upon its release, the game sold approximately 4.7 million copies worldwide in 24 hours.[15] On June 15, 2010, Activision confirmed that the game had sold over 20 million copies worldwide[16][17] and it is the best-selling game of all time in the UK,[18] and the second best-selling game of all time in the U.S

I am tired of these post apocalyptic/modern ware FPS's, where's the originality, I miss games like Spyro and crash Bandicoot, back when game were about fun than graphics and 12 year old nobs with headsets. Unfortunately for me, I'm in the minority, still that's why I'm making my own game :)

How can you compare a game like Spyro to Call of Duty? Those are two totally different genres, made for completely different audiences. Don't get me wrong, I love every one of those games; Spyro, Bandicoot, Banjo Kazooie, Jak, Ratchet & Clank etc.
It's not like these kind of games aren't being made anymore, and if you don't like the upgraded versions of these games (I know I don't) just do some exploring and you'll find a ton of similar games. Have you played Mini Ninjas forexample? It has that Zelda feel to it which is brilliant, so go easy on the FPS games and let the millions of people who enjoy killing eachother over and over, well, kill each other over and over.

Believe it or not I actually used to be just like you. [noembed](Proof!)[/noembed] Started hating on CoD because people were talking about it 24/7 until it got annoying. That was until I got the game, barricaded myself in my room and hit play. That's when I understood what people enjoyed so much about these first person shooter games. The single player in Modern Warfare 2 is absolutely mindblowing if you play it in the right mood. My heart was racing like crazy on almost every mission. All in all loads of fun, which led me to get Homefront, BfBc2, SGW, and many more.

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2011, 02:41:32 PM »
Battlefield 3 all the way :3

I'm still going to try this and play it for a month then throw it away.

PS: That trailer was the worst trailer I've ever seen for a game.

Offline Helios

• Veteran Member
  • vacuum-cleaner salesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2011, 02:51:10 PM »
lol nice expansion pack

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2011, 03:21:52 PM »
looks awesome  :wub:

Offline RAWTalent

• AKA bammargera, but feel free to call me Rob
    • View Profile
    • RAWTalent's GTA Site
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2011, 12:53:29 AM »

How can you compare a game like Spyro to Call of Duty? Those are two totally different genres, made for completely different audiences. Don't get me wrong, I love every one of those games; Spyro, Bandicoot, Banjo Kazooie, Jak, Ratchet & Clank etc.
It's not like these kind of games aren't being made anymore, and if you don't like the upgraded versions of these games (I know I don't) just do some exploring and you'll find a ton of similar games. Have you played Mini Ninjas forexample? It has that Zelda feel to it which is brilliant, so go easy on the FPS games and let the millions of people who enjoy killing eachother over and over, well, kill each other over and over.

Believe it or not I actually used to be just like you. [noembed](Proof!)[/noembed] Started hating on CoD because people were talking about it 24/7 until it got annoying. That was until I got the game, barricaded myself in my room and hit play. That's when I understood what people enjoyed so much about these first person shooter games. The single player in Modern Warfare 2 is absolutely mindblowing if you play it in the right mood. My heart was racing like crazy on almost every mission. All in all loads of fun, which led me to get Homefront, BfBc2, SGW, and many more.

I know what your saying, but I bought MW2, played it through and played online, and I wasn't impressed, it was just boring, the online was annoying as hell what with hyper 12 year olds and "gangsta's" raging all the time, and the single player was short and unsatisfying. I honestly don't see the appeal, I also don't get why they release a whole new game when it's about 60% the same as the previous, and could quite easily be DLC. The whole franchise annoys the hell out of me for many reasons.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2011, 01:12:58 AM »
Another fps which looks the same as the first fps ever, they all do. Boooooring.
JOH. RTS are all the same. MMO's are all the same . FPS are all the same.  :sleep:

Offline Cocaine

• NL | WL | ASC
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2011, 01:20:31 AM »
Waw,Mw,Mw2 done, didnt seem to be bored
Well, i play MW2 MP, and thats not boring at all :|
Black Ops is completed, wasnt boring at all

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2011, 01:54:50 AM »
Well that looks fast paced! I like the set up, though I understand the criticism on how the series continues on the same pattern and lacking originality.

The big scale and vivid gameplay scenarios seemed great!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 01:56:29 AM by Brulla »

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2011, 03:28:28 AM »
Another fps which looks the same as the first fps ever, they all do. Boooooring.

Another mother fucking troll who sounds the same as the first fucking troll ever, they all do. Boooooring.

Offline morbidxxx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2011, 03:46:51 AM »
People really love modern warfare here... I'll go to the haters side and say that this indeed looks quite boring.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2011, 05:49:21 AM »
guys if you hate CoD then why are you watching this trailer? this game just looks epic, I just hope it wont be as laggy shit as Black Ops was

Offline Seto0

• >(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2011, 06:33:06 AM »
guys if you hate CoD then why are you watching this trailer? this game just looks epic, I just hope it wont be as laggy shit as Black Ops was

Cause they want to see what MW3 would look like.. Isn't it obvious? :lol:

Offline math22

• French PS3 stunter PSNid:MAT_22_
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/math22math22
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2011, 07:23:59 AM »
cant wait for it! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal