Author Topic: Blast From The Past: Anarchy  (Read 4442 times)

Offline m3rrix

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Blast From The Past: Anarchy
« on: February 12, 2011, 04:40:20 AM »
This week's blast from the past was dug up and resuscitated by Kaneda.

Much like fine wine, good furniture and MILFs – mike & Liquid Snake's Anarchy just gets better with age. Many moons ago when I inadvertently stumbled across VC stunting, the second vid I watched was Anarchy, and it left me literally speechless. This vid, more than any other I watched in that stunt frenzied weekend, inspired me to look at VC in a totally different way. It is 14 minutes and 38 seconds of sheer, unadulterated, orgasmic goodness.

While your jaw may drop to a 180ft p2b and your breast may quicken to a perfectly executed CSM2Roof - keep in mind that vids like Anarchy paved the way for all that followed. Mike is, and always has been, one of the grandfathers of modern stunting. And while he loves to stir the pot occasionally and ruffle a few hitherto unruffled feathers, respect for him as a stunter and a pioneer cannot – nay, SHALL NOT – be denied.

Enjoy Anarchy.

Anarchy

Permalink:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IV8KU8WG

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
Re: Blast From The Past: Anarchy
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 04:57:14 AM »
Epic vid! Back in the day it wasn't all about landing roofs and nailing grinds, the style of the stunt, so the performance, was a great factor too  :ajaja:

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 05:23:01 AM »
Much thanks to Kaneda and well written m3rrix. Great video with some stuff in that would even be good nowadays. Thanks for sharing!  :a-cheer:

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 06:29:35 AM »
When was this released?

Offline Metalsoad

• regrese, i think
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 07:01:40 AM »
this video is very EPIC! good grinds but i hate the slow parts. well is good video :P :jajaja:

Offline NuBiE

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 07:17:15 AM »
Awesome vid mates,

This is probably my level in VC, cant do shit :D

Nah jk, these guys wher really good since this was really old

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 09:39:22 AM »
Man, I didn't know Mike kicked ass. Good up.

Offline Radioaktive

• Veteran Member
  • spinning faghorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 11:52:48 AM »
I think I recall this, it was either this or some other vid with that kashmir remake

I liked the title near the end about all the stuff he was gonna leave out  :lol:

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 10:47:02 PM »
ZU LANG

I mean, really now  :P

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2011, 01:40:30 AM »
never seen this video before
love this stuff :wub: :jajaja:

Offline m3rrix

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2011, 01:27:29 PM »
This was written by Kaneda, not by me.

Also, Anarchy was released in mid-2004. I think.

Offline aMpT Mike

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 07:21:06 PM »
kudos to kaneda for that nice little commentary and upload. By the way: "While your jaw may drop to a 180ft p2b and your breast may quicken to a perfectly executed CSM2Roof" sorry my stunting jargon is still quite ancient, which stunts were you referring to there?

Anyways, I believe this was released some time in 2004, back when aMPt was THE stunting group. Before Addicted to Stunting, and that one group barney was in. (note, barney was in ampt for a while and I tried to convince him not to leave, but he wanted to move on to bigger and better things sadly) Those groups are awesome, don't get me wrong but ampt in its prime had the likes of barney and I believe nightknight at one point. There are still some stunts I had ideas for but never was able to pull off despite some very close calls. Oh well, good times.

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 07:27:14 PM »
p2b = packer bump
csm = car stuck method

And yes...good times, indeed. I'm gonna be posting some more oldies from that era in the coming days/weeks, so watch this space.

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2011, 07:40:57 PM »
My BREAST will quicken?

i guess i should get my girlfriend to watch stunting videos then :o

Offline Demonfade

• Veteran Member
  • Demonfade>Ecks
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2011, 12:22:10 AM »
Godlike video, even more so that someone from the other end of the spectrum i.e Kaneda posted this. Very cliche, "I miss those days". Everyone knows that feeling though when stunting is so new to them regardless of when they started. Initially in a nutshell that a game with storylines and gameplay like Grand Theft Auto can be turned into a playground like we know it today. No one really stops to think what it started as or even that none of this was ever intended. We are lucky it turned out the way it did.

I thank Mike in most of my videos simply for it was mainly him that brought me to ampt.tk/gtastunting.com/gtastunting.net. The stoppie combinations and airgrabs he basically founded if not then perfected before anyone else made me want to get into stunting as a hobby. As on previous forums or just from randomly found videos mainly from PS2 I taught myself off of. That was in comparison nothing to Mike's or ampt's videos at the time.

Pretty much anyone that came at the start of 06 or end of 05 perhaps even sooner can't even fathom what we thought was "cool" or "jaw dropping" back then.

Well cheers to everyone who stunted and still does, and remember to have fun more than anything else. Also a life outside of stunting for some of you, you know who you are haha.

~Tony

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal