Author Topic: The end of vmx.  (Read 12869 times)

Offline Seto0

• >(^.^)>
    • View Profile
Re: The end of vmx.
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2010, 07:50:50 AM »
On New Year's Eve I'll be expecting a 20-minute video proving that WH mod. :ajaja:

Offline Eddie

• Veteran Member
  • Resurrected
    • View Profile
    • I SIR EDWARD!!!
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2010, 08:06:30 AM »
On New Year's Eve I'll be expecting a 20-minute video proving that WH mod. :ajaja:

No, on new years its more fun doing it then D:

Offline Sajtos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2010, 08:34:09 AM »
vmx says:

wow.. are you guys kidding me? He didnt prove anything, first off:

- there is obviously nothing wrong with the 2 stunts he first showed
- the modded stunt.. oh god:

If Daffy mods a stunt which he didnt release, is he a modder? Nope.
If MMM mods a stunt which he didnt release, is he a modder? Nope.
If Promagic, mxz, macc, or any other cockroach mods a stunt which he didnt release, is he a modder? Nope.

Not like I really care though, since from what I've seen you only made Venomous, Instel, Promagic, Exrer, Blackdeath and some more important and experencied people sure about that I mod. Good job Delfy.

ps. the END of vmx? why would it be? ;)
and on a last note: Delfy = ktm = ruthless = cvu = rakave = raz = deflicted = MODS! this is the guy who just made this proof :)

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2010, 08:37:39 AM »
I'm not taking sides here but I do find it quite amusing how people who spend hours upon hours playing a game from 2004 call Delfy a no-lifer  :P

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2010, 08:38:42 AM »
Quote from: Sajtos
VMX response

The problem with that logic is that it's not the reality of the situation. VMX obviously shown the stunt to somebody for it to be released into this topic, so he clearly had the intention of releasing it into a video. If somebody modded a stunt, shown it to somebody and it got leaked out, does that make them a modder? Yes :cc_detective:

Offline Sajtos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2010, 08:42:11 AM »
VMX response

The problem with that logic is that it's not the reality of the situation. VMX obviously shown the stunt to somebody for it to be released into this topic, so he clearly had the intention of releasing it into a video. If somebody modded a stunt, shown it to somebody and it got leaked out, does that make them a modder? Yes :cc_detective:

vmx says:

SS you are the last person who should accuse anyone of modding but: I DID mention before that I THOUGHT about releasing it, but I thought about it again and asked myself: Hey, am I am a modder? No. So I didn't as you see.

Offline mqtH

• Aero Reapers
  • I liek teh grindz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2010, 08:42:28 AM »
god vmx own everybody ( in my opinion ) with that post :lol:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2010, 08:46:55 AM »
VMX response

vmx says:

SS you are the last person who should accuse anyone of modding but: I DID mention before that I THOUGHT about releasing it, but I thought about it again and asked myself: Hey, am I am a modder? No. So I didn't as you see.

Even if I were, it doesn't change the point I'm making. I think what you really asked yourself was "Hey, is anybody going to notice this? OH SHIT, THIS IS WAY TOO OBVIOUS, NO WAY AM I RELEASING THAT".

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2010, 08:48:35 AM »
Only  I can say "good job"! The 1st stunt was just hilariously modded, yea, I know about the "invisible block" but it was obviously modded. About the 2nd stunt...........*no words*

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2010, 08:48:53 AM »
This topic got boring now. I'll go ride my red tricycle, bye.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2010, 08:49:28 AM »
I think vmx mods as well, but I don't go and put time and effort trying to prove it. You are just as sad for making this vid as vmx is for modding.

So true :lol:

Offline Sajtos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2010, 08:51:31 AM »
Only  I can say "good job"! The 1st stunt was just hilariously modded, yea, I know about the "invisible block" but it was obviously modded. About the 2nd stunt...........*no words*
Explain how the fuck its modded you retard? Oh god, its not Delfy who makes me angry but the noobs like you who just agree with every single modding accusation, just because he slowed a video down.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2010, 08:55:55 AM »
Explain how the fuck its modded you retard? Oh god, its not Delfy who makes me angry but the noobs like you who just agree with every single modding accusation, just because he slowed a video down.

If he didn't say why he thinks it's modded, how could you possibly decide that he believes it because Delfy slowed a video down? You don't need to attack everybody who doesn't explicitly say why they think something is modded, just let it be. There's no problem with highlighting the inconsistencies in an argument, but simply attacking somebody for having an opinion doesn't do anything except make VMX's case worse. I'd advise you to stop being a messenger boy for VMX, he's already made enough videos calling Delfy a 'fat modder', I think we get the jist of what he wants us to know :lol:

Offline Damster 2

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2010, 08:57:30 AM »
Not like I really care though, since from what I've seen you only made Venomous, Instel, Promagic, Exrer, Blackdeath and some more important and experencied people sure about that I mod. Good job Delfy.

Are you kidding me ? You are not important as well, you are not veteran and pretty new to stunting and the forums (at least under the name vmx, you came year ago if i remember right, if not, then sorry), you better shut up, making good videos and having 1500+ posts doesnt make you important, biggest ego guy. I cant say the video made me think you mod, because in the first stunt there is an invisible bump and second stunt looks clean to me. And I agree with Petar, modding a stunt you dont release doesnt make you a modder. Anyways, i think you modded a few stunts in the past, but im not sure, since i never really cared if you mod or not, so i wont go deeper into this. 

Why you all say he is a no lifer? I dont see anything  in this, he just spent time to make another video, the only difference is that he is busting someone instead of showing his stunts. This game is our hobby, and we want to keep the community clean, because there are some people trying to be better with mods. I never liked you Delfy, but that conversations in the video were just hilarious. Interesting is, that nobody called MMM (if i remember right) a nolifer, when he did those shadowsniper topics. Nothing against you btw.

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2010, 09:06:24 AM »

CALM DOWN FFS!!!!!!! AS SS SAID, HE SLOWED THE VID! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW? IT LOOKS MODDED FOR ME, GET IT?!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal