Author Topic: [WH]Warfare  (Read 35103 times)

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
Re: [WH]Warfare
« Reply #90 on: December 20, 2010, 10:07:35 AM »
I don`t get it, why people on this forums are comparing wh and dv.
you guys own, Daffy`s grinds were sexy, and only stunt who made me go like " OH MAH GAD" was Ralleee`s boost, didn`t knew you can pull of soo epic stunts man :P
anyways i liked all stunts in it except Daffy`s prec near chiliad and Kaynt`s boost to boat. all other stunts were cool to watch.and nice to see Taz appearing in this vid, you should be more active on forums too :P
Thanks guys for entertainment, ohh and edit, well i liked it too, great job Mythic, everything was fitting imo. and soundtracks were a good joice too imo. great job and thanks for this epic video :)

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 20, 2010, 10:27:15 AM »
That is first in years vid that you actually looked like a team not a bunch of dudes that organized a collab. Some stunts did look suspicious to me (stevex one and for some reason ralleee's) but it still was by far most old-school like feeling video you made in last 3 years. Even tho i absolutely loved Onslaught, it was frankly - modded. This one was not (so much :p) Really great movie. Keep it up. I mean it.  :mellow:

e: ah yes forget to say: daffy was fucking incredible.
that boost from ralleee was awesome too
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:29:29 AM by Kukiel »

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2010, 10:37:13 AM »
Lack of style and innovation is my problem with this video, most of the stunts were just plain boring to watch, even though they might be insanely difficult to pull off. In my opinion there were a fair share of shitty executions and stupid landings as well which also brought the video down for me.

Best stunts:
daffy's opener, bloody brilliant, one of the best stunts of the video
taz's skatepark grind, great execution, stylish as hell
rusch's quad grind, really nice idea and good execution
ralleees double boost, faboulous idea, but I liked the other execution you sent me more
raekwons prec in the desert, hardcore, nice
taz's basketball park grind, fucking ownage, perhaps my favorite stunt in the video
daffy's double grind in the desert, lovely execution, great spot
danio's boost to chimney, fucking insane and lovely

Edit: edited my post as it wasn't accurate to what I think about the stunts/video. I honestly think the shitty songs ruined it for me, I probably would have loved all the stunts if I had loved the songs :/ after re-watching I also see that many of the camera angles weren't to my taste.

keep stunting, really looking forward to the vc video ^^
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 11:06:44 AM by Red »

Offline Christian

• Digital+
  • ~ exLective.
    • View Profile
    • exLective Prod.
« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2010, 10:39:12 AM »
Do you want a multiupload link for the 720P mkv, Mythic? I can get you one in 10 to 15 minutes. :)
Bleurgh.. http://www.multiupload.com/382NAMTNL7
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 11:21:53 AM by exLective »

Offline DaredevilX

• XTRMNTR
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2010, 10:40:52 AM »
Everything for 10/10 except shit that's modded.  :(
Daffy, I'm glad to see that ledge 2 rotation 2 grind in desert landed, idea is obvious but it takes some nerve to land it.  :)
Finally a decent wh SA video and it's an awesome one (ignoring few stunts, I think that's as far wh can get to making a clean video)  :) I also the liked song choice and your editing Mythic!

Offline Mewka

• Veteran Member
  • Hi !
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2010, 11:00:13 AM »
Awesome vid guys, My fav from WH so far, srsly :)

Offline Stevex

• Veteran Member
  • Emilie Autumn > Lorde
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2010, 11:11:39 AM »
Everything for 10/10 except shit that's modded.  :(
Daffy, I'm glad to see that ledge 2 rotation 2 grind in desert landed, idea is obvious but it takes some nerve to land it.  :)
Finally a decent wh SA video and it's an awesome one (ignoring few stunts, I think that's as far wh can get to making a clean video)  :) I also the liked song choice and your editing Mythic!
I fail to see any mods in this, please tell me which stunts you think are modded

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2010, 11:17:46 AM »
I can't resist. Yours. I mean it looked like you weren't gonna make it so you boosted it in air. At least it looks so.

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2010, 11:20:08 AM »
Did I already comment on the vid? Ralleee was sick, that taxi boost made me say "huh he aint gonna make it, wait no way!" out loud. The rest of your stuff was great too. Mainly all the cabbie stunts were nice like Daffy's to radar, I was like how the fuck are you gonna land on top of that? but you did and Danio's to chimney.

But really all the other stuff was cool too. I like how this was a little bit more easy on the brain to say so, the other vids have always been such try hard, succeed half videos. This one just shows fun and skill at the same time.

Online UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2010, 11:24:42 AM »
I can't resist. Yours. I mean it looked like you weren't gonna make it so you boosted it in air. At least it looks so.
Swedex doesen't mod :<

Offline Stevex

• Veteran Member
  • Emilie Autumn > Lorde
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2010, 11:25:14 AM »
rep here http://www.sendspace.com/file/wcyfkb

Offline oNdeR

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • XoNd3RX
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2010, 11:26:39 AM »
The editing is nothing special, i don't really like the edit or the CC or the songs, but the stunts are amazing and a pity that several members left wh...go guys!!

Offline Helios

• Veteran Member
  • vacuum-cleaner salesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2010, 11:29:08 AM »
Can i see the replays of ralleees 2 natbumps at 4:51 and 4:31?
Nice video anyway

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2010, 11:42:07 AM »

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2010, 11:42:48 AM »
SA is a really weird game, if the FPS drops from 70 to 65, it will make a really weird boost during the replay causing the speedhack effect, that happens all the time

VC4life :wub:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal