Author Topic: [WH]Warfare  (Read 35072 times)

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
Re: [WH]Warfare
« Reply #210 on: December 29, 2010, 05:05:44 PM »
That's what happens with that stream.ini extender actually, even with loading positions, you stay in the air for some time. I don't think Odd modded it, at least not the gravity, 'cause his movements are really natural on the landing.

Offline Odd

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 30, 2010, 08:28:55 AM »
Thanks for uploading my replay, and for the clip, i've nothing to hide, i don't mod :)

Anyway, SS, stop searching modding when a we land a 150ft+ stunt  :ajaja: You can see the clip 100 times , or the replay etc, but i don't mod, there are no boost. And by the way, SA engine spawn vehicles like this, these boats are not affected by physics when i'm too far of the bump.

Now, stop talking, you said your opinon, you can stop war now, because it's just your opinion

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #212 on: December 30, 2010, 09:00:43 AM »
I've got no problem with 150ft stunts, or I would have mentioned more stunts in the video, wouldn't I? I realise the SA engine spawns vehicles like this, that's not what I'm talking about. After the vehicle settles in the water having just spawned into it, it begins to rise into the air slightly as you get closer to the precision. It stops bobbing in the water, because it's been risen out from it, not because you were too far away (although I realise that also freezes it). The video posted doesn't show this, but you can see this by checking the replay yourself with a freeplay custom angle at the waterline. That's a fact, you can't debate it. But as I said, I think that gravity was actually a really small part of this, for me you can see a huge boost on the bump by looking at it from a side view, and zooming out far enough to see how it relates to the environment.

This isn't a war against you, far from it, I'm just explaining myself as clearly I've been misunderstood. Let's leave it there from me :)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 09:03:41 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 30, 2010, 11:44:23 AM »
How to be a good Shadowsniper:

1- Throw modding accusations and give them a scientific reason: "Zomg the way the birds are flying is not legit its a fact!! You used gravity hax noob"

2- Give more details so you seem trustful: "The birds should be flying at specific speed and height by shaking their ass and in your case they were just moving like if they had a stick up their asses!"

3- Do not try to reproduce what you said in your game and make a video to prove your point, it will cause your loss. Instead, you can just ask people to do it and if it's not enough, just pust the blame on them.

4- Carry on with the modding accusations because you play the game since 2005 and know the physics much better than anyone else in the world. Don't forget to add a few more reasons why it is modded so you have some backup.

Seriously, I've never considered you as a bad guy, actually you're pretty cool to chat with and I don't have anything against you but I just don't like your attitude. You're always trying to show how wrong is everyone because you want people to see you as someone special. You want to feel like you are the best, but don't you think you are doing the wrong way? You have always been a modder, sometimes you admitted it but most of the time even when you were caught you still denied it, personally I always knew about your mods since they are so obvious but never actually talked to you about it since I like you, I didn't want to flame you or whatever, I just participated in your vids because I had fun doing them and the outcome was always good even though you modded them. To be honest I'm curious to see your IV duo with slayer, I wonder if you could actually have considered stopping modding in your life especially when you keep having that kind of attitude in the forums. It's an understable thing to not want to feel like a ghost when you're a human being, most people want to be above the others because it feels good because this is just a video game and you're being ridiculous, in my case I have lost all my respect for you, you're no more than a random fucker that's just trying to ruin everything that's not his own. You are in your rights but that does not mean you have to do it, you did not even prove that Odd mods you are just discrediting you once again, I don't think many people believe you any more since most of the time it's just bullshit. Yes of course you can be like "hey I was the first to know you modded" since you accused everyone on those forums - you even shared you had doubts about Daffy so nothing impresses me anymore from you. When you're a legit stunter and spend hours to land a stunt, it feels so ridiculous to see you pop in and throw in your senseless modding accusations, even if that's the usual you always come up with some really stupid reasons and that's pretty funny when you know the stunt is not modded. Anyway the worse is not your modding accusations themselves, you could just say "Hey I think this was modded because blablabla and sorry if I'm wrong" but you are like "Hello, I'm right and you're wrong, I will make 10 posts in each page to remind it as long as the topic is active and don't tell me I started anything I'm not guilty, never". For this reason I think you should remain banned from this place unless you actually grow up and get some maturity. ;)

Sorry about that huge off-topic, I'll try to make up for it by commenting the video.

Great stuff from everyone, I can't say this was my favorite SA crew vid but still really enjoyable. Stood outs for me were Ralleee, Odd and Raekwon. About the editing it was not as good as our standard but I still think you did a great job Mythic. My only regret about this video is my poor contribution (both quality and quantity) :P

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #214 on: December 30, 2010, 11:59:33 AM »
If I were to accuse someone of modding, I usually say why, what's wrong with that? You can rant that I'm a modder but I'm not, and I haven't actually done anything wrong. Also, I've definitely NEVER said I've had doubts about Daffy, I remember asking him a question about some grind in Post Mortem 3 years ago (long time) because it didn't seem like you could make the distance (he shown me how), but I've never said he mods as far as I remember at least. I've got maturity, it's those who argue with me over simply having an opinion that are the immature ones.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 12:03:21 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 30, 2010, 12:45:42 PM »
If I were to accuse someone of modding, I usually say why, what's wrong with that?
Your reasons are just stupid and you do never prove your point. You are always like "I am sure if I would", but you're either trying to prove something not related to the stunt or that can not be valid at all. It is alright that you state your point of view, but come on...
You always start with the mod accusations, then you keep posting that you think it was modded trying to prove it when there's actually nothing and feeding the flamewars because this place needs some fun aye.

I've definitely NEVER said I've had doubts about Daffy
I remember a comment from you on Youtube where you said that everyone modded in the video except kaynt and "maybe" daffy. I went through the comments list but I couldn't find it.

I've got maturity, it's those who argue with me over simply having an opinion that are the immature ones
Once again you always blame it on other people, it's never your fault. You always want to have the last word, you are not able to realize that sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut.

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #216 on: December 30, 2010, 12:55:28 PM »
If I were to accuse someone of modding, I usually say why, what's wrong with that?
Your reasons are just stupid and you do never prove your point. You are always like "I am sure if I would", but you're either trying to prove something not related to the stunt or that can not be valid at all. It is alright that you state your point of view, but come on...
You always start with the mod accusations, then you keep posting that you think it was modded trying to prove it when there's actually nothing and feeding the flamewars because this place needs some fun aye.

I remember a comment from you on Youtube where you said that everyone modded in the video except kaynt and "maybe" daffy. I went through the comments list but I couldn't find it.

I've got maturity, it's those who argue with me over simply having an opinion that are the immature ones
Once again you always blame it on other people, it's never your fault. You always want to have the last word, you are not able to realize that sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut.

Agreed.

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 30, 2010, 12:59:50 PM »
I agree with the parts where Daksad said something bad about SS.

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 30, 2010, 01:03:24 PM »
I agree with whatever Baseline agrees to.

Offline Tom

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 30, 2010, 01:06:53 PM »
Why does this seem to happen in almost every topic he posts in; it's getting a bit boring now.

Offline Ghost

• call me mr bedrock I can make your flinstone
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 30, 2010, 01:16:33 PM »
Why does this seem to happen in almost every topic he posts in; it's getting a bit boring now.
:cc_detective:

I'd just like to point out that even if Modd's stunt was unodded, it is still the most boring stunt in the video imo.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #221 on: December 30, 2010, 02:23:00 PM »
Your reasons are just stupid and you do never prove your point.

I never try to prove it, because usually you can't (although this case is different, in my opinion).

Probably because it doesn't exist, I'm pretty sure I've never said that, I definitely don't agree with that statement in regard to any WH video.

I don't usually think I'm to blame, because each time a discussion like this has started, it's been because I say somebody mods, and because of who I am people jump on me as if I'm some god of all knowledge who they have to prove wrong, when I'm not. Actually, I'd love it if people would let me sink into the community and not take my opinion so seriously, but they do. I perfectly understand that a lot of the time, I let things carry on far too long than I should, I just have this need to defend myself and I know it's unnecessary but I can't change that. Let's leave it there.

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #222 on: December 30, 2010, 02:23:57 PM »
:cc_detective:

I'd just like to point out that even if Modd's stunt was unodded, it is still the most boring stunt in the video imo.

I have to agree again.  :cheersad:

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 30, 2010, 03:30:03 PM »
I wanna hear an admin about this ridiculous situation, someone who actually knows why SS has been banned in the first place (Yes BeaT, I'm referring to you). The guys fucks every topic up, stop banning the people who complain about it but ban the responsible instead...

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #224 on: December 30, 2010, 03:34:17 PM »
I think it's ridiculous that people like you attack me and say I mess up the topics when I'm just doing the same as anyone else until the arguments start; saying what I think of the video. I actually mentioned that I really like this, yet like many others, I think Danio's doublebump and Odd's finisher are modded. Did I fuck up the topic by saying that? No, now please stop using me as a scapegoat, it's very annoying and I'm tired of it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal