Author Topic: Modding series  (Read 8241 times)

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
Re: Modding series
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2010, 05:36:18 PM »
I hope you didnt pay a programmer to make yourself a freezing software just to mod using SACC :P

Most of them look pretty clean

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2010, 06:34:15 PM »
I know this is off-topic but XTO, do you honestly believe that Roche paid someone to make those hacks? Nothing he did required any features that trainers haven't had for years, trust me, he's fooling you like he fooled everyone else with his mods :P
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 06:38:11 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2010, 06:40:59 PM »
I know this is off-topic but XTO, do you honestly believe that Roche paid someone to make those hacks? Nothing he did required any features that trainers haven't had for years, trust me, he's fooling you like he fooled everyone else with his mods :P
Well, Roche is a sad enough person to actually do that so.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2010, 07:14:18 PM »
He may well be pathetic, but why would he pay to use SACC? In any case, I don't think you should be calling people pathetic with your signature ;)

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2010, 07:33:05 PM »
I remember what Roche  had a small program made for him that would instantly pause the game and minimize every time the moment he would hit a bump ingame. Then he would modify the settings in SACC to the XYZ speed he wanted to land the stunt. Would look perfectly clean, but one problem with it. There would be a small pause in the replay when saved. Other than that, it would look perfect. Well, I decided to practice a bit with programming and made a similar program (was not too hard, about a week), except it doesn't minimize the game. It just auto-hits the binds that are assigned in SACC to the XYZ speed automatically. I just need to tweak the delay a bit here and there, and the stunts will look perfectly clean. Slight problems include that when bumping out of rads make it activate, and unwanted curbs. I might post some vids just to show you how clean it looks.

This is offtopic, but I also made a nice little radding tool for VC that rads automatically for you, by tapping lean up/down according to keep the bike scarping the ground. Just hit tab when wheelied about 60 degrees and it activates. Works perfectly well on flat roads, but bumpy ones tend to be a bit of problem.

In the end, it's about who can hide their mods better. Vermouth, I wouldn't recommend using gravity modifications as they are easier to see, but small speed boosts should be legit. Also, modifying the handling to a higher acceleration might help with gaining more height on RAD-bumps.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 07:36:29 PM by tacojoe »

Offline +ZealousR+

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2010, 08:39:32 PM »
uh WELL I would say that it was a bit clear seeing the mod. I mean it was simple for even me so a good edit should cover that up :lol:

Off-topic: I was listening to a song on wmp and muted YT and it synced perfectly on the first bump XD

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2010, 10:33:45 AM »
I remember what Roche  had a small program made for him that would instantly pause the game and minimize every time the moment he would hit a bump ingame. Then he would modify the settings in SACC to the XYZ speed he wanted to land the stunt. Would look perfectly clean, but one problem with it. There would be a small pause in the replay when saved. Other than that, it would look perfect. Well, I decided to practice a bit with programming and made a similar program (was not too hard, about a week), except it doesn't minimize the game. It just auto-hits the binds that are assigned in SACC to the XYZ speed automatically. I just need to tweak the delay a bit here and there, and the stunts will look perfectly clean. Slight problems include that when bumping out of rads make it activate, and unwanted curbs. I might post some vids just to show you how clean it looks.

This is offtopic, but I also made a nice little radding tool for VC that rads automatically for you, by tapping lean up/down according to keep the bike scarping the ground. Just hit tab when wheelied about 60 degrees and it activates. Works perfectly well on flat roads, but bumpy ones tend to be a bit of problem.

In the end, it's about who can hide their mods better. Vermouth, I wouldn't recommend using gravity modifications as they are easier to see, but small speed boosts should be legit. Also, modifying the handling to a higher acceleration might help with gaining more height on RAD-bumps.

Stop lying, why in the world would you need to alt tab? :lol:

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2010, 12:02:27 PM »

Stop lying, why in the world would you need to alt tab? :lol:
Hey bitch, fuck you. The game would minimize when sudden Z change would be read by Roche's program from the GTASACC as the source code was provided. Just reading the changes, and key hitting Alt Tab, or Escape automatically isn't hard to program you stupid shit. Then once out of game, he would change the XYZ speed settings in GTASACC. (You fucking idiot, did you even read my post, now I wonder) A nice example of my VC hack would be evident in my regina CSM and t a few other stunts I had on youtube. How about you shut the fuck up before you talk about shit you have no idea of. Stick to using mods instead of trying to act like you know shit about anything underlying them.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 12:04:37 PM by tacojoe »

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2010, 12:06:33 PM »
Guys.. please.. this is a topic with a random modded stunt and you fight about who knows how to mod better and how? Mod should close this bs.

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2010, 12:09:14 PM »
Sorry it's just stupid ShadowNigger trying to act like a fucking smartass when he doesn't know shit. I can't believe you all take his pretentious know-it-all shit talk.

Offline SnowMan

• Veteran Member
  • Life is what you make it
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2010, 12:13:01 PM »
:lol:. to easy to spot.

The gravity in the clip was just as obvious as chiler, but probably less.
looks more like a speedboost imo  :hmm:

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2010, 12:17:26 PM »
Please close this.. this topic is useless.

Offline Damster 2

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2010, 12:17:48 PM »
shadownigger  :lol:

well i cant say i dont believe you taco but id like to see that video you are talking about first

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2010, 12:24:30 PM »
What a twat lol  :lol:

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2010, 12:42:28 PM »
shadownigger  :lol:

well i cant say i dont believe you taco but id like to see that video you are talking about first
There were a few on my YouTube account (closed it 4 days ago). The main one I posted here was a Regina CSM which everyone that said was gravity modded, being the retards they were, it was actually RAD-modded. ;)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 12:44:37 PM by tacojoe »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal