Author Topic: Modding series  (Read 8231 times)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Modding series
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2010, 12:43:40 PM »
Hey bitch, fuck you. The game would minimize when sudden Z change would be read by Roche's program from the GTASACC as the source code was provided. Just reading the changes, and key hitting Alt Tab, or Escape automatically isn't hard to program you stupid shit. Then once out of game, he would change the XYZ speed settings in GTASACC. (You fucking idiot, did you even read my post, now I wonder) A nice example of my VC hack would be evident in my regina CSM and t a few other stunts I had on youtube. How about you shut the fuck up before you talk about shit you have no idea of. Stick to using mods instead of trying to act like you know shit about anything underlying them.

Calm down babe, I was only wondering why you bullshit about your modding techniques. You go to such an effort to talk about advanced methods (which you don't even use), you say they make your stunts look clean (they really don't :lol:), yet all you actually do is use the same basic stuff that everyone else always has. Seriously, RAD modded my ass, if you were able to program something to execute controls, you'd know how to set it to a hotkey to avoid alt-tabbing. That regina CSM was gravity modded and you know it, all you're doing is making up a method to try and prove people wrong... you're full of shit.

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2010, 12:48:21 PM »
Hey bitch, fuck you. The game would minimize when sudden Z change would be read by Roche's program from the GTASACC as the source code was provided. Just reading the changes, and key hitting Alt Tab, or Escape automatically isn't hard to program you stupid shit. Then once out of game, he would change the XYZ speed settings in GTASACC. (You fucking idiot, did you even read my post, now I wonder) A nice example of my VC hack would be evident in my regina CSM and t a few other stunts I had on youtube. How about you shut the fuck up before you talk about shit you have no idea of. Stick to using mods instead of trying to act like you know shit about anything underlying them.

Calm down babe, I was only wondering why you bullshit about your modding techniques. You go to such an effort to talk about advanced methods (which you don't even use), you say they make your stunts look clean (they really don't :lol:), yet all you actually do is use the same basic stuff that everyone else always has. Seriously, RAD modded my ass, if you were able to program something to execute controls, you'd know how to set it to a hotkey to avoid alt-tabbing. That regina CSM was gravity modded and you know it, all you're doing is making up a method to try and prove people wrong... you're full of shit.
Wow, you're a fucking idiot. I don't even know why I bother responding to you. :lol: I'm talking to a brick wall again.

One last attempt; expecting a dumb ass "YOU LIE LOL" response from you:
I can see you are not understanding what I typed. Re read it, I said nothing about alt tabbing with my modded radding method. The alt tabbing was what Roche did, and I did make it so that it would be a hotkey set in GTASACC that would be activated ingame, without alt tabbing (ensure perfect timing, no delay air-from-bump init). Roche was the alt tabbing. Not me. Roche. Not me, I used the hotkeys. The hotkeys. Do you understand?

The modded radding method was just a similar concept (auto exec controls) that I used in VC to hide the mods that your dumb ass couldn't accurately find (you called it a grav mod, fucking idiot :lol:). Back when I was modding and releasing stunts in SA, though, I had to hit the hotkey manually, which was erroneous.

Go on, I want to hear you cry some more.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 12:55:22 PM by tacojoe »

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2010, 12:55:32 PM »
^ NO ONE ELSE BUT ONLY YOU CARE SO DISCUSS IT IN PM BAI

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2010, 12:56:43 PM »
So you didn't alt-tab, okay (neither did Roche). However, that doesn't change that you used gravity mods on the regina stunt, radding does not change what happened there, that's why I'm saying that I think you make up methods just to try and prove people wrong when they say you modded in a particular way. But yeah as Blade said I don't really care now Tacojoe, I'm done :P
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 12:58:19 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2010, 12:58:27 PM »
Roche did. It was either alt tab, or instant pause in the game that was activated in his case. If instant kbHit was escape, then alt tab would be manual. Sorry to see you feel so wrong.
me - 1
SS - 0
;)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 01:01:26 PM by tacojoe »

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2010, 12:58:57 PM »
Roche did. It was either alt tab, or instant pause in the game that was activated in his case. If instant kbHit was escape, then alt tab would be manual. Sorry to see you feel so wrong.
me - 1
SS - 0
;)

you go girl!

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2010, 01:00:10 PM »
me - 1
SS - 0
;)

But here's the point I'm making, I don't actually believe you or care anyway, I don't think he actually did it that way, from having seen those stunts, plus I find your explanations generally inconsistent. So stop ;)

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2010, 01:01:47 PM »
me - 1
SS - 0
;)

But here's the point I'm making, I don't actually believe you or care anyway, I don't think he actually did it that way, from having seen those stunts, plus I find your explanations generally inconsistent. So stop ;)
If I actually cared to, I would need to put LC back on my PC and show you a few more stunts with the modded rad. No grav mods there. Just admit that you are wrong. Oh wait, you already deeeeeeeed. AHAHAHAHHAAHA

gg anyway, pz

Offline +ZealousR+

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2010, 01:07:42 PM »
rofl well tacojoe proved my 'clowns are extinct' theory wrong :lol:

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2010, 01:49:02 PM »
tacojoe: Could you tell a bit about the technical side of the programming process of your RAD-software and also tell exactly what it does and how does it achieve the RADs so good.

Also to anyone who has any high air experience in VC engine it's pretty obvious that you gravity modded your Regina CSM, you wouldn't get such a rotation without any resistance as you did in your stunt. You have to spin the krail "yourself", there's massive difference between yours and boxXx's one in Devour II. By the way just so you know it took boxXx four days to land it so basically it takes months to anyone else, that's why I wasn't expecting anything but a modded stunt when I saw you landing it within the same day.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2010, 02:08:32 PM »
I remember what Roche  had a small program made for him that would instantly pause the game and minimize every time the moment he would hit a bump ingame. Then he would modify the settings in SACC to the XYZ speed he wanted to land the stunt. Would look perfectly clean, but one problem with it. There would be a small pause in the replay when saved. Other than that, it would look perfect. Well, I decided to practice a bit with programming and made a similar program (was not too hard, about a week), except it doesn't minimize the game. It just auto-hits the binds that are assigned in SACC to the XYZ speed automatically. I just need to tweak the delay a bit here and there, and the stunts will look perfectly clean. Slight problems include that when bumping out of rads make it activate, and unwanted curbs. I might post some vids just to show you how clean it looks.

This is offtopic, but I also made a nice little radding tool for VC that rads automatically for you, by tapping lean up/down according to keep the bike scarping the ground. Just hit tab when wheelied about 60 degrees and it activates. Works perfectly well on flat roads, but bumpy ones tend to be a bit of problem.

In the end, it's about who can hide their mods better. Vermouth, I wouldn't recommend using gravity modifications as they are easier to see, but small speed boosts should be legit. Also, modifying the handling to a higher acceleration might help with gaining more height on RAD-bumps.

Stop lying, why in the world would you need to alt tab? :lol:

He actually did, so stop, SS

don't go with this anymore

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2010, 02:39:00 PM »
How can you trust him? He's openly admitted to lying about so many aspects of his stunts :lol:. Anyway, sorry I will stop :P

Offline ExRer

• Veteran Member
  • Biggest Hard Drum&Bass fan on this forum
    • View Profile
    • SOUNDCLOUD
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2010, 01:21:26 PM »
epic SS and taco

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal