Author Topic: Chop and Change  (Read 6518 times)

Offline Tom

• View Profile
Chop and Change
« on: November 22, 2010, 04:25:25 PM »

A collab organized by MqtH featuring stunts landed on the first try, and edited by me.

Stunters: Baseline, bLADE, MqtH, Tom

Chop and change

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Chop and Change
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 04:27:03 PM »
watching. :lol:

E: not bad editing. :)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 04:29:18 PM by Scavenger »

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 04:35:53 PM »
No way BL landed that craneprec on his first attempt lol. Troll.

Nice editing

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 04:38:50 PM »
Epic editing, i hardly believe that you guys really landed those in first try, some of stunts mby, but meh w/e. edit was epic, oh and editing was epic  :ajaja:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 05:10:22 PM »
The editing was okay, but this was clearly not what you think it is. If they were all landed on the first try, let's just say you picked two of the least trustworthy stunter's to do it with. In my opinion, both MqtH and Baseline clearly modded their stunts; Baseline's crane landing was a gravity fest amongst other things, and MqtH's stunts also looked too floaty for my liking (although if you were to send me the replays, I'd be happy for you to prove me wrong). Based on that, I have no reason to believe they did their stunts first try, if they would lie about the legitimacy of their stunts then it would be highly unlikely that they did them first try too. Gage, your stunts were so random that it feels like you just put them in there as 'first try stunts' because you weren't even going for them. Blade seems to be the only one who actually set up a stunt and just did it first go.

Also for me, the concept wasn't good. I'm not interested in seeing stunts landed first try, I want to watch videos that entertain me with high quality stunts. Timelimit video's are interesting because you're pushed to find interesting stunts and land them within a set amount of time, but the only reason you would make a first try video is to show off. The problem is that it means nothing to anybody watching it, because it's highly unlikely they actually were done in that space of time, and nobody really cares anyway.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 05:18:59 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Tom

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 05:19:55 PM »
Gage, your stunts were so random that it feels like you just put them in there as 'first try stunts' because you weren't even going for them.

I can honestly say i did those stunts on the first try.  So i would appreciate you not questioning my integrity, because saying they are "random" does not have anything to do with them being landed on the first try. Also i agree they are indeed random, but who cares. Also read the lineup; if my eyes are correct "Gage" isn't mentioned.  :)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 05:24:29 PM »
I'm not questioning if your stunts were done on first try, I believe they were, but they just seem like a massive cop-out to be honest. No offense, but I think that your stunts are the equivalent of accidentally kicking a ball into a bin and shouting "FIRST TRY", even though you weren't going for it in the first place. As for the Gage thing, that's your YouTube alias, so I can only apologise for using your secondary name :)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 05:26:09 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 03:43:10 AM »
Base u r sick <333333333

Offline KasT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 04:00:24 AM »
The editing really stood out. It was stylish and well made. Great job on that, Tom.

About the stunts, I highly agree with Shadowsniper, plus, I didn't enjoy any of them any of them anyway.

A bad collab stuntwise, I guess the editing made it.

Offline Christian

• Digital+
  • ~ exLective.
    • View Profile
    • exLective Prod.
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 04:21:52 AM »
OMFG Tom. :wub:

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 04:59:41 AM »
lol SS, gravity my ass, why do I need to repeat myself on every topic? you suck my dear, bigtime. :lol:
I told Tomy I modded the stunt just so you know, he forgot to mention it here I guess. Also, it's not done in the first try either, he told me he doesn't care what I send. :P

@SS: It was only a handling modification btw, I can send you the rep if you want.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 05:29:43 AM by Baseline »

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 05:04:26 AM »
I like the way how you think we are retarted stupid people who believe you landed those stunts from first trys.

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2010, 05:38:41 AM »
Never said this before, but Baseline your stunt was funny  :lol:

Edit: Oh didn't see your post, well i gotta tell you, if you continue doing crap like that, i'll start discussing your matter with the other staff members and we will consider taking an action.

Edit2: I moved it too, so you collab organizers realize what will happen when having a modded stunt inside.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 05:45:12 AM by BeaT »

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2010, 05:41:48 AM »
What I think it's funny is that everyone feel so good saying my stunt is modded, when I'm not even trying to hide it. :ajaja:
Well, this is GTAS, ppl is intellegent.

EDIT: I just saw your edit, sorry. :P

EDIT2: it's only fair to move it in the modded section, I still don't know how I am guilty of anything, I told Tomy my stunt is modded, not my fault he posted it in the unmodded section. ;)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 05:45:17 AM by Baseline »

Offline wite_gangsta

• Eon Blue Apocalypse
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2010, 05:50:24 AM »
Editing was epic.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal