Author Topic: Chop and Change  (Read 6515 times)

Offline DaredevilX

• XTRMNTR
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Chop and Change
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2010, 05:57:11 AM »
Tom your editing is getting really good and I like your taste of music :)

Offline LeaR

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2010, 06:01:08 AM »
Editing was cool ya, some ok stunts

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2010, 06:07:56 AM »
Coool editing  :ajaja: k stunts

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2010, 06:09:47 AM »
Mqth you fucking owned this  :wub:
baseline stunt are funny, i dont belive its in 1try  :cheersad:
ok, GJ i loved your edit Tomy  :a-cheer:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2010, 06:26:40 AM »
If you ruin videos with your modding, expect people to call it out. That's all you are, a childish little boy with a hunger for attention.

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2010, 06:29:01 AM »
I don't want to ruin anything, Tom asked me for a stunt, I told him I only have modded ones, and he said he wants one. Gosh, you are so stupid, better shut up when you don't know what you're talking about. <_<

EDIT: I don't want to post again so here it is.

I'm stupid? He was clearly asking you for an unmodded stunt even if you told him you only have modded ones, that doesn't mean you can't land a clean stunt. You seriously need a slap, along with a ban for being such an obnoxious troll.
I don't give a fuck what you think, people can do what they want with their videos. And I thought he will post it in the modded section, so why should I land a clean stunt? :lol:  Here's the convo.

21.11.2010  22:29:41  [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified)  it's modded btw
21.11.2010  22:29:43  R.G.  thanks for sending
21.11.2010  22:30:07  R.G.  soso np
21.11.2010  22:30:22  R.G.  i know
21.11.2010  22:30:30  R.G.  i'll say that in the description

« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 06:46:12 AM by Baseline »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2010, 06:31:58 AM »
I'm stupid? He was clearly asking you for an unmodded stunt even if you told him you only have modded ones, that doesn't mean you can't land a clean stunt. You seriously need a slap, along with a ban for being such an obnoxious troll.

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2010, 06:36:54 AM »
No offence to you Tom but I think it was a waste of my stunt, not that it was that good but I would've send it to a collab which isn't in the modded section.. and no, I didn't land the stunt in the first try.

Nice colors in the editing.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2010, 06:44:25 AM »
So my point is proven, don't make 'first try' stunt videos, nobody will give you proper replays. Did you even ask for first try stunts? :P

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2010, 06:48:13 AM »
So my point is proven, don't make 'first try' stunt videos, nobody will give you proper replays. Did you even ask for first try stunts? :P

Yeah they told me about it but I admit it now since the whole video is screwed anyway.

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2010, 06:52:47 AM »
Then you are an idiot for messing with it in the first place. Im sure Tom didn't want it to go out this way, when he asks for first try replays he trusts you guys to send first try replays.

That said, dont feel so happy you're point is proven SS, because it's worth shit. Tom didn't want it to go this way so don't act like you are Sherlock Holmes.

About the edit: You are growing in a good pace and if you keep this up you will be one of my favorites. Why? Because you use The Black Keys in your videos. :wub: Some cam angles were a bit off and sometimes the mouse movement made me a bit nausea but overall it was definitely watchable. The freeplay angles were good (a bit Pmarci like style) 

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2010, 06:55:04 AM »
But your opinion is Genyus? Who's acting like they're Sherlock Holmes? I made a point in my first post that there's no way this was done first try and I explained why, which he didn't seem to agree with, yet now it's turned out to be the case. It's just a lesson to learn as to why videos like these shouldn't be made. As for what you just said bLADE, very disappointed :)

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2010, 06:56:16 AM »
Then you are an idiot for messing with it in the first place. Im sure Tom didn't want it to go out this way, when he asks for first try replays he trusts you guys to send first try replays.

Got told about it after sending it.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2010, 06:57:05 AM »
But you just said you knew about it :lol:. So you sent this without knowing it was a first try video? What did he tell you it was at first?

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2010, 06:58:54 AM »
He asked me for a stunt, I sent him and he said MqtH landed these stunts in first try, so he asked me if he could just put that all stunts were landed in first try, get iet?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal