Author Topic: Burn - Meditation  (Read 35604 times)

Offline Billy

• gonnagetya
    • View Profile
Re: Burn - Meditation
« Reply #180 on: December 06, 2010, 01:34:31 AM »
I think Daffy needs to make new award. "Best modded video of teh year". Burn - i can really tell You that you will get it for 100% ;)

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 06, 2010, 02:20:28 AM »
I think Daffy needs to make new award. "Best modded video of teh year". Burn - i can really tell You that you will get it for 100% ;)

And I promise you if I win this awad I will cum on your mother face =)

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 06, 2010, 06:57:35 AM »
OOOOOOOOOH SNAP!

Offline Stevex

• Veteran Member
  • Emilie Autumn > Lorde
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 06, 2010, 07:33:49 AM »
Don't flame Burn just because you can't land the stunts yourself, he obviously spent time on this and it turned out great.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 06, 2010, 08:31:08 AM »
Everyone can land anything he wants even these stunts, it will be only nolife to spend time on this lol

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 06, 2010, 09:10:26 AM »
Everyone can land anything he wants even these stunts, it will be only nolife to spend time on this lol

You can't even imagine how much time I spend on stunting, at least 5 hours a day and It's less than the past year

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 06, 2010, 09:38:30 AM »
You're looking for an excuse of why you're not able to land good stunts yourself. You're not able to, you've never been able to and I bet my money that you'll never be able to. All you can do is land old stunts and that is why you're bitter about someone else being able to land new unique stuff (like burn here). That is also the cause of your whole against-stunting attitude you've been having for some time and is coming up in that post once again.

Face it. You've been stunting for four years now and the most amazing stunt I've seen by you is in the credits of the community video about to get released which I'd say is the only "wow"-stunt I've seen by you. Rest is in timelimited videos consisting of old stunts.

Just because you can't doesn't mean someone else couldn't. Sorry for off-topic burn.

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 06, 2010, 09:54:53 AM »
Why do you go Warfare on him Mythic ?  :P

He just stated the obvious and even went in Burn's way to defend him from haters. Of course, you do need to stunt a shit load to land so many awesome stunts, and thus no-life-ing.

I've only seen a few stunters who could not spend hours on stunting and still impress the community, stunters thinking differently and not going "just" further than before.

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 06, 2010, 11:33:25 AM »
I totally have to agree with Mythic.
FIGHTER, you're negative ANYWHERE you go on this forum, seriously man. And why is burn a "no-lifer" if he spend much time to land stunts? If that's the case you're a no-lifer too spending your time hear complaining about everything.
And yeah, Mythic is right about the stunting part too. Re-makes is your thing!

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #189 on: December 06, 2010, 11:49:02 AM »
I don't usually agree with Fighter and I don't agree now, but ranting at him for remaking videos or not having the same impact as Burn is really pathetic, and says a lot about members of this forum. In all honesty, I actually think it says a lot if you spend 5 hours every day trying to do stunts, it's WAY overkill, but that's just what I think and maybe 'no-life' is a little too broad.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 06, 2010, 11:51:14 AM »
I wasnt even refrering to myself...did I ? I never claimed I was an awesome stunter did I? Its not a secret I dont find awesome spots or want to land them...and my post was about whole stunting..not this video.. I wasnt even negative about this video. And if you really think Im that Negative check the private section of DSS. I mean I have a few New cool spots, but I dont spend time on it, that doesnt mean it cant be landed, Like a few days ago, I showed Daffy a grind (mythic you know that spot) maybe its not that hard, but it can be landed *daffy almost landed) I could have/think landed since i have found the spot, but simply didnt try it for Hours.

to say it short: stunting is dedication
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 11:54:43 AM by FIGHTER »

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 06, 2010, 12:44:00 PM »
I wasnt even refrering to myself...did I ? I never claimed I was an awesome stunter did I? Its not a to say it short: stunting is dedication

Yet you say burn is a no-lifer for making this video, basically.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 06, 2010, 01:00:02 PM »
I wasnt even refrering to myself...did I ? I never claimed I was an awesome stunter did I? Its not a to say it short: stunting is dedication

Yet you say burn is a no-lifer for making this video, basically.
I think spending 5hours each day is nolife is like what SS said: overkill/Nolife imo, That doesnt mean anything according BAD to the stunts in this video, I will never the dedication to land my spots, Burn have that dedication. If someone plays for example minecraft/runescape/cod/css or whatever you would also call him nolife. And I dont know if I Ever made a FULL remake so.

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 06, 2010, 03:50:26 PM »
I don't know why you are all flaming  :lol: Yes I spend too much time on that game, probably because it's almost the only game I play. I would prefer be called an addict instead of a nolife sir  :euro:

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 06, 2010, 06:51:32 PM »
You wouldn't call him a no-lifer if he spent 5 hours on 5 different games, would you?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal